Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kobe Bitch

1235»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,890
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I don't hear anyone seriously denying outright that climate change exists. What I see is nuance, legitimate questions as to causation and proportion of it that is caused by human activity, etc.

What I also see daily is the complete laziness of people like APAG who have not read the Green New Deal and do not understand how little it actually addresses climate change, versus how chock full of race-baiting and divisive bullshit it is, under the guise of equity, as though the white man is the root cause of any and all forms of pollution, climate change, environmental destruction and exploitation, and therefore must be dethroned and replaced by BIPOC people who's spiritual connection to the Earth is superior in every way, which will rightfully lead humanity back to the agrarian, organic, utopian world where people can return to mass starvation, diseases like polio and malaria, and all those other organic trappings that created such a perfect harmonious world before whitey came along and ruined it all.

Posted this dozens of times. 12,000 years ago Chicago was under a mile of ice. Happened many times in the past. Now it isn't. Not one leftard wants to deal with this most basic fact. Human CO2 emissions had nothing to do with it. Just like asking a leftard how much should the US spend on reducing CO2 emissions and what will it accomplish. Toss in the non-serious proposed solutions, none of which entail nukes or shipping US LNG to Asia. Case closed.
    We aren’t not dealing with the fact, we think it’s laughably stupid. Hey guys, did you know a meteor caused the climate to change 12,000 years ago therefore humans can’t cause climate change?

The air quality changed long before humans existed, therefore, humans can’t change the quality of the air.

Earthquakes happened long before humans existed, therefore, humans can’t cause earthquake.

You’re educationally sub-normal.
    This was a stupid post

Do better

If you want to off several billion people and destroy the quality of life for those left you are going to have to prove your bullshit not deflect from it

The planet is billions of years old and humans aren't

Prove your theories of how much climate change humans have caused and what your remedies will actually do

Meanwhile I will enjoy my AC as usual

The burden of proof is on you and the ten year clock is ticking fast.

Pro tip for your cult - never put an end date on it. Plenty of Elmer Gantry types made that same mistake
    We got trouble....right here in River City.
    Trouble with a capital "T"
    And that rhymes with "P" and that stands for pool!

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,939
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

One thing that I think is important in any discussion is to leverage the past to inform us in the future ... but ultimately what I care about is what we do today forward and not about assign blame about the events of the past

The reason? I can’t change what HAS happened ... I can only change what CAN happen going forward

Reject the 1619 Project at your peril. Equity says flip the script.

No improvements or refinements necessary. That's just your whiteness talking.
    Nothing I do today changes what happened over the last 400 years ...

I’m all about solving problems ...

As with any problem, you have to want to solve the problem to actually solve the problem ... is this country really ready to address problems and come together as one?
    No. We are a nation of at least 50% of morons, karens and emasculated males like the Slobberer. If you actually believed in the fraud of an extinction level event of global warming we would have nukes and exporting of LNG to Asia. Do you really think that global warming is a real issue for the dazzler or the Slobberer? Hell, the dazzler just used up a pile of jet gas supposedly flying during the chicom crud event. It we were facing an extinction level event, then just Zoom the damn thing. Hell, Bill Gates is buying up a private jet rent a plane business. You think he really cares?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

One thing that I think is important in any discussion is to leverage the past to inform us in the future ... but ultimately what I care about is what we do today forward and not about assign blame about the events of the past

The reason? I can’t change what HAS happened ... I can only change what CAN happen going forward

As with any problem, you have to want to solve the problem to actually solve the problem ... is this country really ready to address problems and come together as one?
    No. We are a nation of at least 50% of morons, karens and emasculated males like the Slobberer. If you actually believed in the fraud of an extinction level event of global warming we would have nukes and exporting of LNG to Asia. Do you really think that global warming is a real issue for the dazzler or the Slobberer? Hell, the dazzler just used up a pile of jet gas supposedly flying during the chicom crud event. It we were facing an extinction level event, then just Zoom the damn thing. Hell, Bill Gates is buying up a private jet rent a plane business. You think he really cares?
    Change rarely comes from a do as I say not as I do perspective
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Change rarely comes from a do as I say not as I do perspective
    Exactly. As Glenn Reynolds says, "I'll believe that it's a crisis when the people who claim it's a crisis start acting like it's a crisis."
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

I don't hear anyone seriously denying outright that climate change exists. What I see is nuance, legitimate questions as to causation and proportion of it that is caused by human activity, etc.

What I also see daily is the complete laziness of people like APAG who have not read the Green New Deal and do not understand how little it actually addresses climate change, versus how chock full of race-baiting and divisive bullshit it is, under the guise of equity, as though the white man is the root cause of any and all forms of pollution, climate change, environmental destruction and exploitation, and therefore must be dethroned and replaced by BIPOC people who's spiritual connection to the Earth is superior in every way, which will rightfully lead humanity back to the agrarian, organic, utopian world where people can return to mass starvation, diseases like polio and malaria, and all those other organic trappings that created such a perfect harmonious world before whitey came along and ruined it all.

Posted this dozens of times. 12,000 years ago Chicago was under a mile of ice. Happened many times in the past. Now it isn't. Not one leftard wants to deal with this most basic fact. Human CO2 emissions had nothing to do with it. Just like asking a leftard how much should the US spend on reducing CO2 emissions and what will it accomplish. Toss in the non-serious proposed solutions, none of which entail nukes or shipping US LNG to Asia. Case closed.
    We aren’t not dealing with the fact, we think it’s laughably stupid. Hey guys, did you know a meteor caused the climate to change 12,000 years ago therefore humans can’t cause climate change?

The air quality changed long before humans existed, therefore, humans can’t change the quality of the air.

Earthquakes happened long before humans existed, therefore, humans can’t cause earthquake.

This was a stupid post

Do better

If you want to off several billion people and destroy the quality of life for those left you are going to have to prove your bullshit not deflect from it

Prove your theories of how much climate change humans have caused and what your remedies will actually do

Pro tip for your cult - never put an end date on it. Plenty of Elmer Gantry types made that same mistake
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.carbonbrief.org/analysis-why-scientists-think-100-of-global-warming-is-due-to-humans/amp

However, the science on the human contribution to modern warming is quite clear. Humans emissions and activities have caused around 100% of the warming observed since 1950

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/climate-explained-how-much-of-climate-change-is-natural-how-much-is-man-made-123604

For nearly all climate scientists, the case is proven that humans are the overwhelming cause of the long-term changes in the climate that we are observing. And that this case should be closed.

https://www.wwf.org.uk/updates/10-myths-about-climate-change

Over the course of the Earth’s 4.5-billion-year history, the climate has changed a lot. This is true. But the rapid warming we’re seeing now can't be explained by natural cycles of warming and cooling. The kind of changes that would normally happen over hundreds of thousands of years are happening in decades.

You wanted to tussle, we tussled.
    I'm interested in your opinion and thoughts not a bunch of linked malarkey that doesn't address anything I wrote
    “Prove your theories of how much climate change humans have caused”
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,485
    Swaye's Wigwam

This was a stupid post

Do better

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.carbonbrief.org/analysis-why-scientists-think-100-of-global-warming-is-due-to-humans/amp

However, the science on the human contribution to modern warming is quite clear. Humans emissions and activities have caused around 100% of the warming observed since 1950

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/climate-explained-how-much-of-climate-change-is-natural-how-much-is-man-made-123604

For nearly all climate scientists, the case is proven that humans are the overwhelming cause of the long-term changes in the climate that we are observing. And that this case should be closed.

Over the course of the Earth’s 4.5-billion-year history, the climate has changed a lot. This is true. But the rapid warming we’re seeing now can't be explained by natural cycles of warming and cooling. The kind of changes that would normally happen over hundreds of thousands of years are happening in decades.

I'm interested in your opinion and thoughts not a bunch of linked malarkey that doesn't address anything I wrote
    “Prove your theories of how much climate change humans have caused”
    Tick tick tick
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And don't forget your solution and the cost benefit analysis

• Options
    Standard Supporter

And how we get the chicoms on board. Don't hurt yourself, Slobberer.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

I gave you evidence that climate change is man made. You demanded to hear my feelings on the issue.

If you’re going to deny science then there’s no point in talking solutions with you. You’re either scientifically illiterate or acting in bad faith. Either way, I’m not interested.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

I gave you evidence that climate change is man made. You demanded to hear my feelings on the issue.

If you’re going to deny science then there’s no point in talking solutions with you. You’re either scientifically illiterate or acting in bad faith. Either way, I’m not interested.
    What does the science say about the US raising energy costs as China builds dozens of new coal plants and increases emissions?

You’re just very stupid. It’s who you are. By the way, what happened to the “carbon credit” scam that gave Al Gore mansions on both coasts? He sure is quiet these days as he lives in luxury.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

White flag

I knew you couldn't answer when I asked

Of course you're not interested past trying to score cheap political points

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,977
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

What does the science say about the US raising energy costs as China builds dozens of new coal plants and increases emissions?

You’re just very stupid. It’s who you are. By the way, what happened to the “carbon credit” scam that gave Al Gore mansions on both coasts? He sure is quiet these days as he lives in luxury.
    The same people saying that schools can’t open until we have stimulus and no rakes in bunkers are eagerly ready to risk 7 billion people.
  • Options
    https://hottakeoftheday.com/power-moves-ercot-ssp-and-our-desire-to-be-warm/

Interesting article shared with me by one of my Texas friends tied into energy
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2021
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Teq: Fascist in the making. I never want this country to be unified, because I value diversity, ya fuckin' Nazi.

Better to have people acquire the skill set to deal with adversity, such as not getting what you want all the time and not reacting to that disappointment by burning and destroying shit.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,876

This was a stupid post

Do better

Fake numbers posted by fake scientists spouting a fake theory. HTH
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Teq: Fascist in the making. I never want this country to be unified, because I value diversity, ya fuckin' Nazi.

Better to have people acquire the skill set to deal with adversity, such as not getting what you want all the time and not reacting to that disappointment by burning and destroying shit.
    This is some strong twisting ... bravo
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Didn’t know that in a thread where Tequila called out Kobe as his Bitch he’d get Kobe to bark 16 times.

How much more data do we need to draw a conclusion?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

This is some strong twisting ... bravo
    I prefer to call it "absurdity" - but it's running the country right now.