Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

SHOUGH YOU ALL

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

haie said:

I’m trying to find any part of this being a bad thing. This is best transfer out we’ve had in years. The quarterback situation is less muddy now. It’s basically Brown, Butterfield, or Thompson.

Shough already beat Brown out for the job once. It's a risky endeavor to run off your starting qb even if you think he sucks.

It seems like only yesterday that @DJDuck was singing the praises of 2021 Heisman frontrunner Tyler Shough
    I don’t even think Brown showed up until after Spring ball.

He obviously outplayed Shough in games.
    They ran him out for specific packages/plays designed for a bigger qb that can't throw.

We'll see what kind of shit stew this guy cooks up when he has to implement the whole playbook.
    Can you do worse than Shough?
    Stubby Dylan Morris with his elite 136 QB rating.

Shough was 160 and had more than 3x the TD passes yet isn’t good enough for Oregon, as Duck fans agree.

Doogs didn’t beat a team with a winning record running that fat midget onto the field.
    Too much stupid for one post.

Try harder.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,527
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    It is obvious hat Morris does not have ideal height for a QB but you don't need to be 6'4" to win a lot of games in college. He sort of reminds me of Trace McSorley.

He was only a RS-Frosh in 2020 and returns as a RS-Soph while enjoying a very veteran offense with a high floor and pretty good ceiling if the WRs finally step up.

haie said:

I’m trying to find any part of this being a bad thing. This is best transfer out we’ve had in years. The quarterback situation is less muddy now. It’s basically Brown, Butterfield, or Thompson.

Shough already beat Brown out for the job once. It's a risky endeavor to run off your starting qb even if you think he sucks.

It seems like only yesterday that @DJDuck was singing the praises of 2021 Heisman frontrunner Tyler Shough

They ran him out for specific packages/plays designed for a bigger qb that can't throw.

We'll see what kind of shit stew this guy cooks up when he has to implement the whole playbook.

Shough was 160 and had more than 3x the TD passes yet isn’t good enough for Oregon, as Duck fans agree.

Doogs didn’t beat a team with a winning record running that fat midget onto the field.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Awful take.

You only watch your own team.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    dnc said:

haie said:

Try harder.
    White flag

Dylan Morris is fucking terrible. Do you disagree?

I know UDub accepts mediocrity now, but Morris isn’t even mediocre. He’s really bad.
  • Options
    You have to be good though.

Morris Shoughs.

He’s a Central Washington QB. Hopefully Huard’s skinny kid is ready after not playing for two years or it’s going to be a disappointing season.
    HFNY said:

It is obvious hat Morris does not have ideal height for a QB but you don't need to be 6'4" to win a lot of games in college. He sort of reminds me of Trace McSorley.

He was only a RS-Frosh in 2020 and returns as a RS-Soph while enjoying a very veteran offense with a high floor and pretty good ceiling if the WRs finally step up.

haie said:

• Options
    haie said:

haie said:

Awful take.

Yes, all playoff contenders want a fat 5’11” QB with a 136 QB rating as their QB.

Oregon encourages better QBs like Shough to LEAVE.

You embrace a much worse QB who has literally zero chance of sniffing an NFL roster. Trust the process! Doogs gonna Doog.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

Awful take.

Yes, all playoff contenders want a fat 5’11” QB with a 136 QB rating as their QB.

You embrace a much worse QB who has literally zero chance of sniffing an NFL roster. Trust the process! Doogs gonna Doog.

Cringe
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Awful take.

Cringe
    Good luck with Dollar Store Baker Mayfield.

Doogs gonna Doog.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

haie said:

Try harder.
    It’s funny that he’s using basic volume stats.

Morris had 3 turnover worthy plays in 4 games. Shough had 16 in 6.
  • Options
    HFNY said:

haie said:

Trace McSorley? Are you on crack? Trace McSorley ran a 4.57 and played in an RPO/QB run offense. This might be the worst comp I’ve ever seen. If anything Dylan is a mediocre version of Colt McCoy.

• Options

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Awful take.

Cringe

Doogs gonna Doog.
    Ty Thompson wind up takes longer than fucking Rollie Fingers and he generates 0 velocity. He fucking sucks.
  • Options

dnc said:

haie said:

Try harder.

Shough got shown the door after winning the conference with the best QB rating in the PAC.

Your short and fat game manager QB hasn’t beaten a team with a winning record, has never left Seattle to play a college game, and barely completed 60% of his passes.

Bow Down!

Oregon wants to win. Doog on!
  • Options

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Awful take.

Cringe

Doogs gonna Doog.
    Ty Thompson wind up takes longer than fucking Rollie Fingers and he generates 0 velocity. He fucking sucks.
    OK. Maybe he will suck. Correcting mechanical flaws is called coaching.

We? already know the Doogs start a short, fat QB with almost no mobility and an above-average arm.

BTW, 247 disagrees

https://247sports.com/player/ty-thompson-46081511/

Ty Thompson

Elite arm strength, but also has the finesse to fit throws between defensive levels. Smooth mechanics and effortless throwing motion

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Awful take.

Cringe

Doogs gonna Doog.

We? already know the Doogs start a short, fat QB with almost no mobility and an above-average arm.

BTW, 247 disagrees

Ty Thompson

Elite arm strength, but also has the finesse to fit throws between defensive levels. Smooth mechanics and effortless throwing motion

White Hate from UO/Cristobal?

Shocked!!
  • Options
    HuskyJW said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Awful take.

Cringe

Doogs gonna Doog.

BTW, 247 disagrees

Ty Thompson

White Hate from UO/Cristobal?

Shocked!!
    Why are you Doogs so obsessed with race?

Your entire QB room is full of white boys, isn’t it?
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

haie said:

Try harder.
    White flag

I know UDub accepts mediocrity now, but Morris isn’t even mediocre. He’s really bad.
    It's obvious that you never watched Dillon play. Dillon protected the ball. Shuck treated it like a hot potato. Just admit that you know jack shit and move along.
  • Options

dnc said:

haie said:

Try harder.

Shough got shown the door after winning the conference with the best QB rating in the PAC.

Your short and fat game manager QB hasn’t beaten a team with a winning record, has never left Seattle to play a college game, and barely completed 60% of his passes.

Bow Down!

Oregon wants to win. Doog on!
    Dude the fact that you’re using passer rating in 2020 in CFB, shows how big of an idiot quoock you are. Shough had 16 turnover worthy plays. Morris had 3. Morris isn’t great but he’s not Shough. Oregon fucking sucks. Have fun with the cuban man tits version of Sark. Spare me the back to back conference champions bullshit. 4-3. 2nd in the north. Oregon State, Cal, and Iowa State own you. Have a nice night butt fuck!
  • Options

dnc said:

haie said:

Try harder.
    White flag

It's obvious that you never watched Dillon play. Dillon protected the ball. Shuck treated it like a hot potato. Just admit that you know jack shit and move along.
    Dylan’s fine. Huard should play over him.
  • Options

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Awful take.

Cringe

Doogs gonna Doog.

BTW, 247 disagrees

Ty Thompson

24/7 employs Kim Grinolds and Chris Fetters. Hth!
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2021
    Any Dawg fan that isn’t nervous about the unknown over the known crap Oregon had at quarterback, doesn’t understand football. The new guy could suck, but the current one wasn’t going to win them a full season conference title. The new guy might.

It’s also refreshing to see a coaching staff not be afraid to make a move. Unlike Jimmy no balls who only tries to play it safe.