Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

SHOUGH YOU ALL

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

haie said:

I’ve been waiting for the QB dick measuring contest. It arrived faster than expected, mostly because I thought Shough would wait for spring ball before he realized what was up. He just has that “I believe in myself and can overcome everything” type of arrogant face. Shough is probably a nice guy, but he has also only faced Disney type adversity his whole life so I stand by that claim.

My stance is that neither team has a proven QB worth praising, let alone trying to lord over the other. In the conference maybe Slovis and Daniels are that QB - but only by comparison to the rest. Until proven otherwise this is not the tits, in fact it’s the worst QB group in the conference in recent mammary.

I think saying a kid who's nearly lost his mom to breast cancer five or six times in his life has only faced Disney-level adversity in his life is a little Quookish. Not as Quookish as the ScoopDuck guys who said Shough was better than Sherbert. But that's next-level Quooking.

The simple answer was Shough was fine. Not great like Sherbert or Mariota. Not god-awful like Burmeister or Locknie. He got into trouble because he thought he could hit tight window balls like Sherbert, and guess what, no one can. Morris is mostly fine, but the fact that he couldn't hit deep balls against the sisters of the pore didn't really foretell great things when he got to defenses with guys like Talanoa Hufanga who could take away his safety blanket throw to the tight end.

And PFF numbers be damned -- and yes Fudgie, they're god awful since the NFL started hiring the guys with talent like Zac Robinson and leaving the nimrods like Mike Renner behind -- every Pac-12 team is starting one of two types of QB next year. The borderline Browning who's pretty accurate, but as questionable arm talent (This is yore Morris, yore Garbers, yore Slovis, yore Gebbia and where yore Shough would've slotted in) or the rocket-armed quarterback who miss too many layups (yore Daniels, yore DTR, yore Anthony Brown).

Meanwhile, 5-star California QBs will be starting at Clemson, Bammer and Ohio State next year. FMFYFE.
    Dude.

Shuck/Show/Schoufh whatever was fucking ass.

As a doog, I'm admitting he was THE reason you guys sucked on offense. He wasn't "fine"

Really that's your take? I respect you a lot as a non dumb fuck duck (there aren't many), but man that's a shit take..he was the anchor, to me at least.

Coaches ran him too. Boston College qb isn't the answer.

How is this not a legit problem for Oregon?
    Hi. You seem to be struggling on every thread. But instead of PMing @IrishDuck22, let me help you.

Shough versus Morris is a dick measuring contest between two guys packing three inches. It doesn't really matter if one of them is 3.25 inches or even 3.5. Those types of QBs aren't hard to replace. Morris beat Utah because Worshington's defense stuck their 9 incher into Utah's shitty offense and forced turnovers. Shough beat USC because Kayvon Thibodeaux did the same thing to USC's shitty offensive line. Iowa State plunger rapes either quarterback. They're also SP+'s number 11 defense compared to Utah's 26th ranked one and USC's 29th.

Shough read the room, saw that Braxton Burmeister was going into the offseason as Virginia Tech's starter, and knew he'd find a landing spot. Worshington's fan base have their offseason natty hopes pinned on Sam Huard. Oregon's on Ty Thompson. The difference being Ethan Garbers read the room before Sam Huard stepped on campus and bolted for UCLA. Jay Butterfield and Robby Ashford stuck around, even after Ty Thompson set foot on campus. Worshington goes into 2021 with two mediocre starters (including the one they picked up from Colorado State) and one five-star they hope puts both of them into the portal. Oregon goes into 2021 with one mediocre starting quarterback and three guys they hope put him in the portal.

Meanwhile in 11 months, @GrundleStiltzkin will be counting the number of times the announcers talk about how Bryce Young and DJ Uiagalelei took their high school rivalry from California to a place where football matters more.

Thank you for coming to my mediocre college quarterback TED Talk.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,442
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    7 pages and Grello nails it. The two best quarterbacks decided to LEAVE
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

haie said:

Any Dawg fan that isn’t nervous about the unknown over the known crap Oregon had at quarterback, doesn’t understand football. The new guy could suck, but the current one wasn’t going to win them a full season conference title. The new guy might.

It’s also refreshing to see a coaching staff not be afraid to make a move. Unlike Jimmy no balls who only tries to play it safe.

That's not the point. The point is you don't have a proven quarterback. It doesn't matter that you also didn't have one in 2020.

And fuck you guys. Morris is good. Watch the games some time.
    Morris isn’t a JAG but he’s pretty mediocre.
    He had the worst QB season since 0-12 Ronnie Fouch for UW but he is “good.” Mmmkay
    If you really believe that you are full blown retard.
    Who had a worse season since Fouch? Morris isn’t good. I’ll be shocked if he finishes next season as the starter.

Doogs galore in this thread, yet you all make fun of DJ for being a Quook.

Self-awareness. Get some.
    FOH with passer rating as your only evidence of anything. You obviously didn't actually watch him play.

Morris isn't going to be a first round pick but (small sample caveats apply):

He was better last year than post injury Price, any of the 2014 QBs and freshman (and probably senior) Browning. He wasn't close to the worst UW QB since Fouch.

His numbers are majorly handcuffed by a) Jon Don/Jimmy Lake's unimaginative offense b) an unreal number of drops by his receivers.

Don't believe me? I'm just being a doog? Well let's see what some non doogs have to say. How about QBR which measures the impact of the QB's passes versus what's actually happening in the game (so no padding stats with garbage time) and factors in sacks which are more on the QB than the OL, as well as SOS. How's Morris look there?

He slots at sixth in the Pac but closer to the top of the conference than the bottom. Like passer rating, this is where drops killed him. I don't have the numbers to compare to the rest of the conference but I would say with confidence he suffered more (and more significant) drops than any QB since Lockner with the possible exception of Eason last year.

Let's check in with the eye test guys at PFF They had him at 81.5 (second amongst returning QBs in the Pac) and had him second team all conference.

Fuck PFF you say? I generally agree. But at least they watched the games and don't just look at a couple stats and reach a conclusion.

I don't he's not a star but he was accurate on short and intermediate passes, made good decisions with the ball, was incredible at getting the ball out and avoiding the rush (probably his best trait, especially after five years of Jake's taking terrible sacks), didn't put the ball on the ground once (your boy Shough fumbled three times and lost two of them) and he was clutch as hell.

That's not an All American package but it's not mediocre and it's not a JAG, especially not for this conference. And he did all this as a RS freshman who had no reps coming into the season.

I'm Team ISHIT so I hope Huard beats him out because Huard has the one thing Morris doesn't, an accurate deep ball. But if Morris starts UW is getting an above average Pac12 QB at worst and an all conference caliber QB at best. He's basically Jake Browning without the pants shitting, and that's a pretty damn valuable QB.

I know it's unfair to expect you to know anything since all you look at is passer rating, but it's true, and it's not dooging.

UW goes into the year with just as high of a ceiling at QB as Oregon does (Five star freshman comes in and plays lights out) but Morris also gives UW a high floor at QB. They can win the conference with Morris.
    That’s a lot of explaining for why a QB with a 4-3 TD/INT season and a 132 passer rating is good. He’s really good! Stats says he’s average at best but trust my subjective homer take! Another offseason title for UW!

Doog it up. It’s awesome. Reminds me of the Quook morons on eDuck when I was on that site making excuses for average players. I hope your midget QB does well, just because I like when UW and Oregon are both good. Beating the shit out of them 34-17 for 60 years in a row got old.
    Jesus, what a dumb fuck.
    Great rebuttal, Doog. I don’t think Morris is good. Are you his boyfriend or something?
    What's with the labels man?

You're a quook.

The state to the north of you owns you. The state to the south of you owns you.

Beavlet owns you in sports this year.

Fucking losers.
    By what metric does the state to the north, which has lost 4 straight to Oregon, “own” Oregon? Or the state to the south, which is 1-6 over the last 2 seasons against Oregon?
    Still want to hear an answer to this just because it will be very haieFS
    Still waiting @haie
    You needing an explanation beyond that is what's FS. Go consult with all the brilliant 2020 Oregon grads living in mom's basement if you still need help solving this.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

I’ve been waiting for the QB dick measuring contest. It arrived faster than expected, mostly because I thought Shough would wait for spring ball before he realized what was up. He just has that “I believe in myself and can overcome everything” type of arrogant face. Shough is probably a nice guy, but he has also only faced Disney type adversity his whole life so I stand by that claim.

My stance is that neither team has a proven QB worth praising, let alone trying to lord over the other. In the conference maybe Slovis and Daniels are that QB - but only by comparison to the rest. Until proven otherwise this is not the tits, in fact it’s the worst QB group in the conference in recent mammary.

I think saying a kid who's nearly lost his mom to breast cancer five or six times in his life has only faced Disney-level adversity in his life is a little Quookish. Not as Quookish as the ScoopDuck guys who said Shough was better than Sherbert. But that's next-level Quooking.

The simple answer was Shough was fine. Not great like Sherbert or Mariota. Not god-awful like Burmeister or Locknie. He got into trouble because he thought he could hit tight window balls like Sherbert, and guess what, no one can. Morris is mostly fine, but the fact that he couldn't hit deep balls against the sisters of the pore didn't really foretell great things when he got to defenses with guys like Talanoa Hufanga who could take away his safety blanket throw to the tight end.

And PFF numbers be damned -- and yes Fudgie, they're god awful since the NFL started hiring the guys with talent like Zac Robinson and leaving the nimrods like Mike Renner behind -- every Pac-12 team is starting one of two types of QB next year. The borderline Browning who's pretty accurate, but as questionable arm talent (This is yore Morris, yore Garbers, yore Slovis, yore Gebbia and where yore Shough would've slotted in) or the rocket-armed quarterback who miss too many layups (yore Daniels, yore DTR, yore Anthony Brown).

Meanwhile, 5-star California QBs will be starting at Clemson, Bammer and Ohio State next year. FMFYFE.
    Dude.

As a doog, I'm admitting he was THE reason you guys sucked on offense. He wasn't "fine"

Really that's your take? I respect you a lot as a non dumb fuck duck (there aren't many), but man that's a shit take..he was the anchor, to me at least.

Hi. You seem to be struggling on every thread. But instead of PMing @IrishDuck22, let me help you.

Shough versus Morris is a dick measuring contest between two guys packing three inches. It doesn't really matter if one of them is 3.25 inches or even 3.5. Those types of QBs aren't hard to replace. Morris beat Utah because Worshington's defense stuck their 9 incher into Utah's shitty offense and forced turnovers. Shough beat USC because Kayvon Thibodeaux did the same thing to USC's shitty offensive line. Iowa State plunger rapes either quarterback. They're also SP+'s number 11 defense compared to Utah's 26th ranked one and USC's 29th.

Shough read the room, saw that Braxton Burmeister was going into the offseason as Virginia Tech's starter, and knew he'd find a landing spot. Worshington's fan base have their offseason natty hopes pinned on Sam Huard. Oregon's on Ty Thompson. The difference being Ethan Garbers read the room before Sam Huard stepped on campus and bolted for UCLA. Jay Butterfield and Robby Ashford stuck around, even after Ty Thompson set foot on campus. Worshington goes into 2021 with two mediocre starters (including the one they picked up from Colorado State) and one five-star they hope puts both of them into the portal. Oregon goes into 2021 with one mediocre starting quarterback and three guys they hope put him in the portal.

Meanwhile in 11 months, @GrundleStiltzkin will be counting the number of times the announcers talk about how Bryce Young and DJ Uiagalelei took their high school rivalry from California to a place where football matters more.

What the fuck is this? Some summary of quook vs doog Twitter or something?

Yeah I'm struggling so bad I have to shit out a wall of words that includes Braxton Burmeister and some water is wet talk about guys leaving if the 5 stars live up to their hype? So what?

Shough sucked. He's not mediocre or the same as Morris. That's a fucking stupid take if you actually watched the games this year.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

haie said:

Dude.

What the fuck is this? Some summary of quook vs doog Twitter or something?

Yeah I'm struggling so bad I have to shit out a wall of words that includes Braxton Burmeister and some water is wet talk about guys leaving if the 5 stars live up to their hype? So what?

Shough sucked. He's not mediocre or the same as Morris. That's a fucking stupid take if you actually watched the games this year.

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

haie said:

Any Dawg fan that isn’t nervous about the unknown over the known crap Oregon had at quarterback, doesn’t understand football. The new guy could suck, but the current one wasn’t going to win them a full season conference title. The new guy might.

It’s also refreshing to see a coaching staff not be afraid to make a move. Unlike Jimmy no balls who only tries to play it safe.

That's not the point. The point is you don't have a proven quarterback. It doesn't matter that you also didn't have one in 2020.

He had the worst QB season since 0-12 Ronnie Fouch for UW but he is “good.” Mmmkay
    Who had a worse season since Fouch? Morris isn’t good. I’ll be shocked if he finishes next season as the starter.

FOH with passer rating as your only evidence of anything. You obviously didn't actually watch him play.

He was better last year than post injury Price, any of the 2014 QBs and freshman (and probably senior) Browning. He wasn't close to the worst UW QB since Fouch.

His numbers are majorly handcuffed by a) Jon Don/Jimmy Lake's unimaginative offense b) an unreal number of drops by his receivers.

Don't believe me? I'm just being a doog? Well let's see what some non doogs have to say. How about QBR which measures the impact of the QB's passes versus what's actually happening in the game (so no padding stats with garbage time) and factors in sacks which are more on the QB than the OL, as well as SOS. How's Morris look there?

He slots at sixth in the Pac but closer to the top of the conference than the bottom. Like passer rating, this is where drops killed him. I don't have the numbers to compare to the rest of the conference but I would say with confidence he suffered more (and more significant) drops than any QB since Lockner with the possible exception of Eason last year.

Let's check in with the eye test guys at PFF They had him at 81.5 (second amongst returning QBs in the Pac) and had him second team all conference.

Fuck PFF you say? I generally agree. But at least they watched the games and don't just look at a couple stats and reach a conclusion.

I don't he's not a star but he was accurate on short and intermediate passes, made good decisions with the ball, was incredible at getting the ball out and avoiding the rush (probably his best trait, especially after five years of Jake's taking terrible sacks), didn't put the ball on the ground once (your boy Shough fumbled three times and lost two of them) and he was clutch as hell.

That's not an All American package but it's not mediocre and it's not a JAG, especially not for this conference. And he did all this as a RS freshman who had no reps coming into the season.

I'm Team ISHIT so I hope Huard beats him out because Huard has the one thing Morris doesn't, an accurate deep ball. But if Morris starts UW is getting an above average Pac12 QB at worst and an all conference caliber QB at best. He's basically Jake Browning without the pants shitting, and that's a pretty damn valuable QB.

I know it's unfair to expect you to know anything since all you look at is passer rating, but it's true, and it's not dooging.

UW goes into the year with just as high of a ceiling at QB as Oregon does (Five star freshman comes in and plays lights out) but Morris also gives UW a high floor at QB. They can win the conference with Morris.
    That’s a lot of explaining for why a QB with a 4-3 TD/INT season and a 132 passer rating is good. He’s really good! Stats says he’s average at best but trust my subjective homer take! Another offseason title for UW!

Doog it up. It’s awesome. Reminds me of the Quook morons on eDuck when I was on that site making excuses for average players. I hope your midget QB does well, just because I like when UW and Oregon are both good. Beating the shit out of them 34-17 for 60 years in a row got old.
    Jesus, what a dumb fuck.
    Great rebuttal, Doog. I don’t think Morris is good. Are you his boyfriend or something?

You're a quook.

Fucking losers.
    By what metric does the state to the north, which has lost 4 straight to Oregon, “own” Oregon? Or the state to the south, which is 1-6 over the last 2 seasons against Oregon?
    Still waiting @haie
    You needing an explanation beyond that is what's FS. Go consult with all the brilliant 2020 Oregon grads living in mom's basement if you still need help solving this.
    Predictable. Welcome back ballz
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

haie said:

Jesus, what a dumb fuck.

You're a quook.

Fucking losers.
    Still waiting @haie
    Dude beats his chest over living in Vancouver and a shitty career coding stuff. You were expecting the superior Worshington academis to shine through?
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557

Cancer bad, I know. I thought I caught a spell of that recently, the type that people my age don’t get often and when they do they die, wasn’t fun. That is exactly what I was thinking of when I said Disney level adversity. Shit, Disney adversity would include an evil stepmother who tries to sell him for a bag of McDo.

Dude grew up in a nice neighborhood, with a big loving family, being an athletic 6’5” blonde star QB. His life hasn’t exactly been a tragedy. There are plenty of college football players who went to sleep hungry, didn’t have either parent in their life, saw violence both domestic and random on a daily basis, or worse. Meanwhile, Tyler Shough’s life could be a Hallmark movie. Even there his mom would die and his dad would fall in love with a widow who’s son is a 5-star WR that constantly bails out Shough’s under thrown wobbles.

Maybe Shough is a tough SOB who believes in himself, but the coaches didn’t sugarcoat his future with the program. He might get another P-5 opportunity, supposedly Auburn is kicking the tires. Braxton Buttmeister is the returning starter Virginia Tech is excited for, so anything is possible.
  • Options
    I’m not completely counting out Jay Butterfield. He’s got a strong arm, that weird giraffe-like body language some QBs have, plus he and the gang have been exposing shady real estate tycoons pretending to be ghosts haunting properties in order to drive the value down.

• Options

Cancer bad, I know. I thought I caught a spell of that recently, the type that people my age don’t get often and when they do they die, wasn’t fun. That is exactly what I was thinking of when I said Disney level adversity. Shit, Disney adversity would include an evil stepmother who tries to sell him for a bag of McDo.

Dude grew up in a nice neighborhood, with a big loving family, being an athletic 6’5” blonde star QB. His life hasn’t exactly been a tragedy. There are plenty of college football players who went to sleep hungry, didn’t have either parent in their life, saw violence both domestic and random on a daily basis, or worse. Meanwhile, Tyler Shough’s life could be a Hallmark movie. Even there his mom would die and his dad would fall in love with a widow who’s son is a 5-star WR that constantly bails out Shough’s under thrown wobbles.

Maybe Shough is a tough SOB who believes in himself, but the coaches didn’t sugarcoat his future with the program. He might get another P-5 opportunity, supposedly Auburn is kicking the tires. Braxton Buttmeister is the returning starter Virginia Tech is excited for, so anything is possible.
    I think Shough gets handed the starting jorb at Arizona, Utah or Colorado and competes for it at Cal or OSU. The right move is to follow Arroyo to UNLV or Avalos to Boise, spend three years plungering bad Mountain West defenses and hope for the Zach Wilson draft effect where people see you as less shitty because numbers.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2021

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

haie said:

Jesus, what a dumb fuck.

You're a quook.

Fucking losers.
    Still waiting @haie
    Dude beats his chest over living in Vancouver and a shitty career coding stuff. You were expecting the superior Worshington academis to shine through?
    Yeah, I beat my chest over that. Really sucks having a view of all the quooks without power in Portland over there. Also sucks (really sucks) not having a state income tax, living in a state that has revolutionized commerce and operating systems and all that as well. I should Bow Down to Oregon and their 0 championships at the only thing they seemingly care about and can be functional at on a day to day basis: athletics. Imagine your Land Grant little brother offering more than you do.

Almost half the schools in this conference look down on Oregon. I didn't make up the rules, I'm just explaining them.

I code stuff? lol.

Sorry for interrupting your sales call and getting you upset about Schug or Shoughk or whatever.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

haie said:

Jesus, what a dumb fuck.

You're a quook.

Fucking losers.
    Still waiting @haie
    Predictable is Oregon fans and alums saying "NO ACADEMIES SMACK. OFF LIMITS!!! ONLY LOOK AT OUR LAST 2 YEARS OF FOOTBALL PLZZZ!!!!"

Gee, I wonder why that is?
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

haie said:

Jesus, what a dumb fuck.

You're a quook.

Fucking losers.
    Still waiting @haie
    Yeah, I beat my chest over that. Really sucks having a view of all the quooks without power in Portland over there. Also sucks (really sucks) not having a state income tax, living in a state that has revolutionized commerce and operating systems and all that as well. I should Bow Down to Oregon and their 0 championships at the only thing they seemingly care about and can be functional at on a day to day basis: athletics. Imagine your Land Grant little brother offering more than you do.

Almost half the schools in this conference look down on Oregon. I didn't make up the rules, I'm just explaining them.

I code stuff? lol.

Sorry for interrupting your sales call and getting you upset about Schug or Shoughk or whatever.
    I do enjoy these meltdowns. You’re a parody account of the Ultimate Doog, right? I feel not enough people are in on the joke.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

haie said:

Jesus, what a dumb fuck.

You're a quook.

Fucking losers.
    Still waiting @haie

I code stuff? lol.

I do enjoy these meltdowns. You’re a parody account of the Ultimate Doog, right? I feel not enough people are in on the joke.
    None of you fucking losers have anything for me.

More jack ducks, more sales careers, more getting owned by grads from the other 3 schools in your biggest city in flyover country.

Per usual.

"Meltdown"

I would say a real meltdown is that your fans are such loser jack 12's that all of your sites are unusable and you have to flee here and spam articles and not donate a cent to your rival fans who supply a forum for you.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

haie said:

Jesus, what a dumb fuck.

You're a quook.

Fucking losers.
    Still waiting @haie

I code stuff? lol.

None of you fucking losers have anything for me.

More jack ducks, more sales careers, more getting owned by grads from the other 3 schools in your biggest city in flyover country.

Per usual.

"Meltdown"

I would say a real meltdown is that your fans are such loser jack 12's that all of your sites are unusable and you have to flee here and spam articles and not donate a cent to your rival fans who supply a forum for you.
    🚂🚂🚂🚂
  • Options

I think Shough gets handed the starting jorb at Arizona, Utah or Colorado and competes for it at Cal or OSU. The right move is to follow Arroyo to UNLV or Avalos to Boise, spend three years plungering bad Mountain West defenses and hope for the Zach Wilson draft effect where people see you as less shitty because numbers.
    Agreed on the second part, that going G-5 and hoping to overwhelm shitty competition is the way. UNLV is ass, always has been, and will continue to be so since Arroyo isn’t a miracle worker. Go to Boise or Louisiana Lafayette or something.

Probably starting at Arizona or Colorado, but a pretty low bar to meet. Not guaranteed he wins either of those jobs. Utah already has a QB room full of other schools 4-star rejects, sexy grandpa Wittingham wouldn’t want Shough.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Agreed on the second part, that going G-5 and hoping to overwhelm shitty competition is the way. UNLV is ass, always has been, and will continue to be so since Arroyo isn’t a miracle worker. Go to Boise or Louisiana Lafayette or something.

Probably starting at Arizona or Colorado, but a pretty low bar to meet. Not guaranteed he wins either of those jobs. Utah already has a QB room full of other schools 4-star rejects, sexy grandpa Wittingham wouldn’t want Shough.
    Not guaranteed to win Arizona or Colorado job but @IPukeOregonGrellow thinks he doesn't suck ass and is comparable to Morris.

What a weird fucking hill to die on.
  • Options
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

haie said:

Jesus, what a dumb fuck.

You're a quook.

Fucking losers.
    Still waiting @haie
    Predictable is Oregon fans and alums saying "NO ACADEMIES SMACK. OFF LIMITS!!! ONLY LOOK AT OUR LAST 2 YEARS OF FOOTBALL PLZZZ!!!!"

Gee, I wonder why that is?
    *Academis.

Haie struggling on every thread.
  • Options
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

haie said:

Jesus, what a dumb fuck.

You're a quook.

Fucking losers.
    Still waiting @haie

I code stuff? lol.

Sir, I pump gas and drive a '91 Mustang, thank you. But let me help you one more time since you continue to struggle.

Morris is the '91 Mustang of quarterbacks. Vancouver is the '91 Mustang of cities.