Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark wants Kwat

Comments

• EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

MelloDawg said:

Looking forward to Keith Taylor’s tweet congratulating Texas on a great hire for DC and how they really repped the Big-12’s ability to recruit great personnel

This is a great point.

Kwat will really be able to put Washington on the map if he can help turn that Texas program around.
    FREE PUB!!! ???
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Emoterman said:

So Kwiatkowski volunteers to take a demotion in order to keep Jimmy Lake in the family, follows a coach like Petersen around regardless of job offers/head coaching opportunities, is as BFL/OKG as it gets, but he's going to leave for Sark and Texas?

Dafuggouttahere.

If this is a real thing and not just Texas fans once again acting like spoiled children who think they can have whatever they want only to later be proven wrong, then UW's program is truly dead, as this would point to Coach K having zero confidence and seeking a payday before retirement. He's made zero moves in his coaching history to suggest he's a guy who values money over everything or is seeking promotion or prestige. A sudden about face would be a terrible omen of what's going on behind closed doors in the Washington program.

All good points, but maybe he also knows a winning CEO when he sees one vis a vis Pete, and doesn't see it in Jimmy.

Maybe he sees the opportunity to bathe himself in infinite glory resuscitating a moribund giant where they are underachieving and LITERALLY every stop will get pulled to achieve success. His defense with no compromises personnel-wise would be breathtaking.

And the dude also seems to REALLY enjoy recruiting Texas.
    ...He knows a winning CEO when he sees one, so he's off to work for Steve Sarkisian? You ever see the move "Scanners"?...

All of those Texas advantages were things I considered, but it doesn't explain wanting to be anywhere near a program led by Sark. The last time Kwiatkowski was near a program led by Sark, he was beating that ass into a tarmac firing, and Sark was on the other sideline with his bloodshot eyeball nearly popping out of his head, throwing tantrums at players and losing his shit.

I do know this: Every time Texas has had a coaching opening, their forums are pretty damned sure that Bill Belichick, Nick Saban, Jesus Christ, and Mike Ditka are all on their knees begging for the job. They're clearly a program that's so used to being a major power and having their way that they've forgotten that their team hasn't done shit since 2005 and just hired Sark as head coach. Nothing's impossible, but I'll believe this one when a name that I recognize and from outside the state of Texas is reporting it.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Emoterman said:

So Kwiatkowski volunteers to take a demotion in order to keep Jimmy Lake in the family, follows a coach like Petersen around regardless of job offers/head coaching opportunities, is as BFL/OKG as it gets, but he's going to leave for Sark and Texas?

Dafuggouttahere.

If this is a real thing and not just Texas fans once again acting like spoiled children who think they can have whatever they want only to later be proven wrong, then UW's program is truly dead, as this would point to Coach K having zero confidence and seeking a payday before retirement. He's made zero moves in his coaching history to suggest he's a guy who values money over everything or is seeking promotion or prestige. A sudden about face would be a terrible omen of what's going on behind closed doors in the Washington program.

All good points, but maybe he also knows a winning CEO when he sees one vis a vis Pete, and doesn't see it in Jimmy.

Maybe he sees the opportunity to bathe himself in infinite glory resuscitating a moribund giant where they are underachieving and LITERALLY every stop will get pulled to achieve success. His defense with no compromises personnel-wise would be breathtaking.

...He knows a winning CEO when he sees one, so he's off to work for Steve Sarkisian? You ever see the move "Scanners"?...

All of those Texas advantages were things I considered, but it doesn't explain wanting to be anywhere near a program led by Sark. The last time Kwiatkowski was near a program led by Sark, he was beating that ass into a tarmac firing, and Sark was on the other sideline with his bloodshot eyeball nearly popping out of his head, throwing tantrums at players and losing his shit.

I do know this: Every time Texas has had a coaching opening, their forums are pretty damned sure that Bill Belichick, Nick Saban, Jesus Christ, and Mike Ditka are all on their knees begging for the job. They're clearly a program that's so used to being a major power and having their way that they've forgotten that their team hasn't done shit since 2005 and just hired Sark as head coach. Nothing's impossible, but I'll believe this one when a name that I recognize and from outside the state of Texas is reporting it.
    If it will upset me, it’s probably going to happen.

#ddjcanthavenicethings
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    Texas fans know so little about Pac-12 football (It’s not their fault, it’s the Pac-12’s) that they’ll believe anything.

Also, free pub for @Baseman

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    Swaye's Wigwam

Emoterman said:

Dafuggouttahere.

If it will upset me, it’s probably going to happen.

#ddjcanthavenicethings
    This is actually the first solid reason for why this might happen that I've read.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,997
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Will Kwat's dad fly?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Sark is still fucking us 10 years later. But fucking hiring Kawasaki would be a great move for him. Maybe he learned something from saban
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,075
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'm hearing Sark is going after Gregory. He is a really hot commodity right now. I think UT will be able to keep him from Boise with their resources but given his NW ties it won't be as easy as you might think.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Blow it all up ...

We have 1, maybe 2 years left before this program regresses back to mediocre levels

8 and 5. Already there. We lose the guy who let's Stanford hold the ball for 40 minutes and kick our ass. The guy who loses the 4th quarter to Oregon

We'll live
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You are what your record says

Feel free to suck his 8 and 5 get run over dick

Then wonder why the program sucks
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Race blames the OLB coach for 8-5 but sucks the dick of the DC responsible.

Strange days.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Defense has not been historically the issue. Pete’s inability to put up points in shit defense conference is the issue and same issue now. College defenses are dead, if you can’t fucking put up points might as well shut down the program
    Swaye's Wigwam
    8 and 5

Pete is gone.

Next man up

Or cry about a hat

UW has a systemic problem with football but keep blaming the symptoms not the cause

BUT WHO CAN WE GET THAT'S BETTER
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Race blames the OLB coach for 8-5 but sucks the dick of the DC responsible.

Strange days.
    I'm giving Jimmy a chance in a season where his school doesn't cut his dick of

Hope this helps

Kwat came back and got run over this year too

Next
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2021
    Uw cucked again