Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

SUPER BOWL: Same Sex Marriage During Half-time Show

Comments

• DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Are those Ryan's "meds?" brilliant.

Do we get a honeymoon cam so we can watch them fuck all night too? Christ this really is a Seattle Super Bowl.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

Can't they just make gay marriage legal and give this shit a rest? I don't want to see anyone get married during the Super Bowl. And gay people should stop getting praised for being gay. Jason Collins was a joke. Hurray, a guy who averaged 1 point per game is gay! What courage he had to milk it for at least hudreds of thousands of dollars when he knew his career was most likely over.

This. Everyone is reaching for gays to be "equal" yet all they want to do is put them on a pedestal. Sure there are fags/religous nuts out there who are still going to be ignorant when it comes to someones sexual preference, but it isn't nearly a bad as the media makes out this bullshit to be.
  • Can't they just make gay marriage legal and give this shit a rest? I don't want to see anyone get married during the Super Bowl. And gay people should stop getting praised for being gay. Jason Collins was a joke. Hurray, a guy who averaged 1 point per game is gay! What courage he had to milk it for at least hudreds of thousands of dollars when he knew his career was most likely over.

This. Everyone is reaching for gays to be "equal" yet all they want to do is put them on a pedestal. Sure there are fags/religous nuts out there who are still going to be ignorant when it comes to someones sexual preference, but it isn't nearly a bad as the media makes out this bullshit to be.
    Straight people never make a big deal out of marriage.

Never.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

Can't they just make gay marriage legal and give this shit a rest? I don't want to see anyone get married during the Super Bowl. And gay people should stop getting praised for being gay. Jason Collins was a joke. Hurray, a guy who averaged 1 point per game is gay! What courage he had to milk it for at least hudreds of thousands of dollars when he knew his career was most likely over.

Never.
    Ever seen one at the Super Bowl

That's what I thought libtard

Never.
    Ever seen one at the Super Bowl

That's what I thought libtard
    Uhhhhh he voted for Mitt
  • death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    I'm strait, white, male and proud of all 3. That makes my misogynist racist. Is there a club for that in here?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Never.
    Then put them on one of the shows on TLC about dream weddings. I'm sure they already are. What's your point?
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

Sorry, in what way is giving them equal rights "putting them on a pedestal"?
  • Can't they just make gay marriage legal and give this shit a rest? I don't want to see anyone get married during the Super Bowl. And gay people should stop getting praised for being gay. Jason Collins was a joke. Hurray, a guy who averaged 1 point per game is gay! What courage he had to milk it for at least hudreds of thousands of dollars when he knew his career was most likely over.

How is having a wedding during half time of the Super Bowl not doing this? Are you really this naive?

BTW is it you and CollegeDoog who are marrying each other during halftime?
    Why does it bother you? Gays are still denied equal rights in half of our states.

Celebrate equality. I thought that's what Americans do?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2014

How is having a wedding during half time of the Super Bowl not doing this? Are you really this naive?

Why does it bother you? Gays are still denied equal rights in half of our states.

Its a football game faggot
    Then why is there a 30 minute concert at half time?

It's an event.

It's why I paid through the nose for a ticket. (Yes I hate money)
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

Its a football game faggot
    Then why is there a 30 minute concert at half time?

It's an event.

It's why I paid through the nose for a ticket.
    They're putting musicians on a pedestal, apparently.

Because we see so many straight people getting married during the half time show. Equality!!11!

Marry who you want but don't shove this shit down our throats. I bet you don't like it when there are Tim Tebow anti-abortion commercials huh? Those probably annoy you because you don't want the Christian agenda thrown in your face.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Relax fans! From Richard Sherman to Marshawn Lynch to gay marriage at halftime...... what a wide spectrum of American interests, don't you think. Fuck sideline bitches, fuck the media, and fuck anybody anywhere anytime in any weather. Every Super Bowl needs an entermission.

Because we see so many straight people getting married during the half time show. Equality!!11!

Marry who you want but don't shove this shit down our throats. I bet you don't like it when there are Tim Tebow anti-abortion commercials huh? Those probably annoy you because you don't want the Christian agenda thrown in your face.
    I don't give a fuck. They can advertise how they want.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

You celebrate equality? Half your posts are about taking someone's liberty away. That's not equality at all. It's tyranny.
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    I don't want to see a marriage at halftime (gay or straight), but I'm sure the pedestal business will die down when it becomes old news. The reason it's being put on a pedestal right now is because it's new.
  • Dardanus said:

I don't want to see a marriage at halftime (gay or straight), but I'm sure the pedestal business will die down when it becomes old news. The reason it's being put on a pedestal right now is because it's new.

There wouldn't be an issue if people didn't want to see a marriage at half time. But because it's a gay marriage people are suddenly pissed off. So fuck those people.