Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

SUPER BOWL: Same Sex Marriage During Half-time Show

1235»

Comments

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

Damone: "If you don't want to be exploited as a collegiate athlete, you don't have to play. No one is forcing you onto the field.

FMB/Race/Damone/etc.: "I hate having teh gays forced up my ass by the NFL"

Fucking dreckfest. I remember when this board didn't suck fat fucking dick.

Stop lying. I never said anything like that about the gays.

And if y can't see Races comment was meant to mock the hypocrisy of the left as it pertains to religion then you're a dumber fuck than I thought. Which was pretty dumb to start with.
    CollegDoog has a real need to parade his moral superiority around here. He should consider a conversion to some religion and maybe buy a bike and go door to door
    Typically these people don't go alone they go in 2s or 3s. His fuck buddies APAG and doogsinparadise can grab their Mongooses and stroll along too.
    These people?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

Damone: "If you don't want to be exploited as a collegiate athlete, you don't have to play. No one is forcing you onto the field.

FMB/Race/Damone/etc.: "I hate having teh gays forced up my ass by the NFL"

Fucking dreckfest. I remember when this board didn't suck fat fucking dick.

Stop lying. I never said anything like that about the gays.

And if y can't see Races comment was meant to mock the hypocrisy of the left as it pertains to religion then you're a dumber fuck than I thought. Which was pretty dumb to start with.
    CollegDoog has a real need to parade his moral superiority around here. He should consider a conversion to some religion and maybe buy a bike and go door to door
    Typically these people don't go alone they go in 2s or 3s. His fuck buddies APAG and doogsinparadise can grab their Mongooses and stroll along too.
    These people?
    Yes the Bible Thumpers preaching their goodness who wear their plain white dress shirts and bike helmets even when they aren't actually on the bike.
  • death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991

And you know black women don't give head.

Not for free that's for sure
    NOMINATED!
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,564 Founders Club
    edited February 2014

Can't they just make gay marriage legal and give this shit a rest? I don't want to see anyone get married during the Super Bowl. And gay people should stop getting praised for being gay. Jason Collins was a joke. Hurray, a guy who averaged 1 point per game is gay! What courage he had to milk it for at least hudreds of thousands of dollars when he knew his career was most likely over.

This. Everyone is reaching for gays to be "equal" yet all they want to do is put them on a pedestal. Sure there are fags/religous nuts out there who are still going to be ignorant when it comes to someones sexual preference, but it isn't nearly a bad as the media makes out this bullshit to be.
    Sorry, in what way is giving them equal rights "putting them on a pedestal"?
    How is having a wedding during half time of the Super Bowl not doing this? Are you really this naive?

BTW is it you and CollegeDoog who are marrying each other during halftime?
    Why does it bother you? Gays are still denied equal rights in half of our states.

Celebrate equality. I thought that's what Americans do?
    It's bothersome because it's being shoved down everyone's throats for no discernible reason
    Nothing is being shoved down your throat.

If you don't want to watch it -- change the channel.

Simple as fucking that.
    I haven't watched the Super Bowl halftime show in 20 years. I think I might have watched a little of the Michael Jackson one in '93. That's not the point. Another whoosh.
    So you're old enough to have watched the NFL for 20 years, yet you still struggle to understand basic american civics... sucks to be you. Or your kids.
    Reading comp. isn't your thing genius. Show me anywhere I said they couldn't get married.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    You know what Damone, I bet you're not unpleasant in person because we all know that old men like you that mumble dejectedly into their beers actually aren't very threatening. You're gonna die in twenty years, and the culture will simply move on without you.