Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oh my goodness Texas just hired Sark (not sarcasm)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2021
    dnc said:
    dude's agent is a fucking winner, that is a shit resume
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TEXAS BLUNDERED!
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sark on Sixth street will be amazing.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    Imagine if sark has truly turned the corner and becomes a perennial 12-1 team ...
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

I hope for Sark’s sake that he’s solved all his demons because going to Texas/Austin will be a pressure cooker the likes he’s never seen before

Let me ask a question. In all seriousness. When was the last time upper campus has supported this football program? I mean really supported. Sark may do really well with Texas. He has a hot be
    FireCohen said:

dnc said:
    dude's agent is a fucking winner, that is a shit resume
    Looks like he was slated to take over for Saban.
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    JFC. Dude is 46 years old and has now been the HC at UW, USC, and Texas. He's gotta have some sort of Jedi-mind-trick convincing skills like Jeffrey Epstein.

Maybe after getting fired at Texas, he'll end up the Seahawks' HC. It would not surprise me one bit, nothing does anymore with this ass hat.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,031
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:
    i forgot about the atlanta years, all the articles ive read about 'this home run hire' seem to have as well.

that bammer offense was humming under daboll and kiff, sark just kept doing that.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

A poster on the Texas 247 board just gave Sark credit for landing Budda Baker and Kaleb McGeary.

“Oregon State did lead for McGary yesterday. Things change.”

“I thought Budda was going to choose UCLA instead of Oregon so when he committed to Oregon I figured there was no chance for him to change his mind.”

These were actual takes by the doogman guys. Of all the dumb shit they have poster, these rank right bear the top.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I just don't see what Sark brings that Herman doesn't. Texas has a culture problem that's chewed up two coaches now. Sark was a terrible program manager.

I've never seen someone benefit from NOT or NO LONGER being a total drunk than Sark.

It's like because he was so drunk at UW and USC he gets opportunities other people wouldn't. Mystifying.

The boosters are crazy at Texas. I don’t think he will be a huge upgrade over Herman either, but he is doing very well at Bama. I think he’s a very, very good OC. Yeah, it’s Bama but after his success he will get the very best skill guys.

I don’t see how he makes Texas the physical force every team needs to be. I’m with most here, it very likely won’t end well, but I am excited to watch.

I never thought Chip Kelly would ever be as bad as he became. Harbaugh is a joke at Michigan at this point. Things do change in CFB. I would hire Sark over either guy right now which seems unfathomable from when they were all in the PAC 12.

I knew for certain Sark couldn’t hack it at USC. I’m a lot more on the fence about him at Texas but the pressure is going to be high, they haven’t been all that great for awhile, and they will expect him to compete for natties right away.