Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Husky Jacks open thread [2021]

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,975
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I see you guys are still fagging up this thread.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

*fagging out
  • Options
    BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

*fagging out
    Fagging up or fagging out? I’m confused
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Oregon's going to embarrass the hell out of the Pac12 and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.
    So is UW
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Oregon's going to embarrass the hell out of the Pac12 and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.
    So is UW
    Guess Dylan's not the guy then.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

So is UW
    NOC about Michigan v UW
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

So is UW
    NOC about Michigan v UW
    Because weº know the game won't happen.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,951
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dnc said:

That quote is half the sentence and has a very different, even sadder, meaning when it’s not cut as click bait:

The chance to go out and compete against what many believe will be a top three, top five team on the road, will give us a chance to show what Pac-12 football is like

Mullens is saying that this will give the country a rare chance to actually see the Pac-12 play a football-like game. He’s not wrong, the game will start at an awful time, will feature some shit play, and maybe enough PI penalties to where scientific notation will have to be used in the box score.

Let’s be honest: the Pac-12 doesn’t need Oregon to embarrass them. Embarrassment is the default.

The Corona spared Oregon from Justin Fields, much like it spared me from attending four weddings last summer. Now the piper must be paid, they’re all happening again and this time they’re at worse venues or on like a Friday at 4:00 PM. Just like those weddings the end result will be someone wearing white getting pounded.
    Happy hour wedding? Sign me the fuck up for that shit (as long as it’s an open bar).
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

So is UW
    Guess Dylan's not the guy then.
    More like our vaunted defense will choke like it always does OOC
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,320
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

That quote is half the sentence and has a very different, even sadder, meaning when it’s not cut as click bait:

The chance to go out and compete against what many believe will be a top three, top five team on the road, will give us a chance to show what Pac-12 football is like

Mullens is saying that this will give the country a rare chance to actually see the Pac-12 play a football-like game. He’s not wrong, the game will start at an awful time, will feature some shit play, and maybe enough PI penalties to where scientific notation will have to be used in the box score.

Let’s be honest: the Pac-12 doesn’t need Oregon to embarrass them. Embarrassment is the default.

The Corona spared Oregon from Justin Fields, much like it spared me from attending four weddings last summer. Now the piper must be paid, they’re all happening again and this time they’re at worse venues or on like a Friday at 4:00 PM. Just like those weddings the end result will be someone wearing white getting pounded.
    Happy hour wedding? Sign me the fuck up for that shit (as long as it’s an open bar).
    If it's an open bar, why does it matter if it's happy hour?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Pete got rid of the blow out loss. Give credit where its due

His teams also choked when it counted

Such is life

As Bobby Bowden once said, a big game is the one you lose. You have to win a lot of little ones to get there

Dadgummit

That’s a great quote
  • Options
    BCoveysLifeInsPolicyBCoveysLifeInsPolicy Member Posts: 122
    Bonedog said:

dflea said:

*fagging out
    Fagging up or fagging out? I’m confused