Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregon is going to smash USC tonight

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
This has been the perfect fucking week for Oregon. UW bows out, Larry Scott FS says UW didn't win the north on the field, Cristobal stays put (for now), everyone who matters from their top 5 class signs, Herbert and Mariota battle in prime tim and both look good. Meanwhile UW commits seppuku, signs a class NOC about and publicly states Oregon is the conference champ if they win.

Quook fanfic couldn't fathom a better grellow week.

They are going to assblast SC tonight and go to the Fiesta. It just feels chinevitable.

FYFMFE.

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Waiting for the announcement around noon that Slovis, Vaughn, and St. Brown are all out with covid.

Their best RB has already been announced as out

Yep that's chinevitable too.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    You left out that younger Flowe is on track to qualify academically, so they swapped him for a different LB. The swapped LB was on prime time ESPN when college football was delayed, and Cristobal got a lot of free pub for getting a kid out of Alabama.

This hasn’t been the best week... No new uniforms. The writers of 2020 seem like they would script an Oregon win, but I don’t think the defense and offense can play well in the same game.

Waiting for the announcement around noon that Slovis, Vaughn, and St. Brown are all out with covid.

Their best RB has already been announced as out

Karma. He was a long time Oregon commit to Helf that secretly visited USC right before NSD, lying about it to the Oregon coaches. Disgraced his family tradition of playing for Oregon. Two of his three uncles that played for Oregon were on the 94 team.

Maleapeai still has time to live up to the other family legacy:

Hawaii Drug Bust: Huge Drug Ring Dismantled

After 16 months of work, authorities have eight pounds of crystal methamphetamine, three pounds of cocaine, $600,000 in cash and numerous firearms. But more importantly, they say they've broken up a sophisticated drug trafficking organization spanning from California, Hawaii, Tonga, Fiji, New Zealand and Australia.

Officers arrested 40 people, including, from Oahu, Silo Tagoai, and Amako, Silila and Tasi Malepeai. The last two played football for Saint Louis school and the University of Oregon.
  • NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000

I like Duck tears as much as anyone, but I'll wait to make sure they aren't put in the championship game next week.

Now, if Buffs and Fighting Heltons take care of business this week, if UW still can't play next week, and if the league votes to put the two ranked teams in the championship game...

...THOSE Duck tears I'll enjoy the fuck out of.

Thats fucking football right there. None of that pansy ass dick tugging smile for the camera bullshit. Men puke, men poop on the field, men deliver their new born baby on the side lines. Fucking hard core dick in the ass butterball foosball fuck it chuck it game time shit. Take it to the showers. Dicks get shoved in places you don’t even remember.

Now get back to hanging that sweet banner, UW!

Who gives a shit if the Ducks are in the CCG. The meltdown the past couple of days has been well worth it.

I guess maybe a few opinions have changed in the last 8 days?
    Neat.

I was all ready to say fuck all y'all that liked his loser program post.
    ...But that's what UW is proving to be.
    FYFMFE
    Peace
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    If I don’t watch or pay attention did it really happen? Who knows but I’m going to try and find out.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,224
    There's a game tonight?
  • BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650
    dflea said:

My experience leads me to believe that Oregon's perfect week ends in a loss. Every bounce has been going their way, but you know how a football is - just as looks like it's in their grasp, it will squirt out of the pile into the arms of an SC defender.

And then the Duck tears flow deliciously from their beady little eyes.

PrayingDogAndKid.jpg
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,671 Standard Supporter
    maybe we? can all get another laugh like this?

and the Duckies losing with a last minute FG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdEZrJYXhVM
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,697 Founders Club
    edited December 2020
    I think Oregon is about the 5th best team in the P12... no chance they win this game unless USC can’t field a lot of their important players... NFC

and if Oregon wins, I seriously doubt the fiesta invites them
    LebamDawg said:

maybe we? can all get another laugh like this?

and the Duckies losing with a last minute FG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdEZrJYXhVM

I love how Quooks still try to argue he was down.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,009
    dnc said:

This has been the perfect fucking week for Oregon. UW bows out, Larry Scott FS says UW didn't win the north on the field, Cristobal stays put (for now), everyone who matters from their top 5 class signs, Herbert and Mariota battle in prime tim and both look good. Meanwhile UW commits seppuku, signs a class NOC about and publicly states Oregon is the conference champ if they win.

Quook fanfic couldn't fathom a better grellow week.

They are going to assblast SC tonight and go to the Fiesta. It just feels chinevitable.

FYFMFE.

I think Oregon loses to USC rather easily.

and if Oregon wins, I seriously doubt the fiesta invites them

Who invites them then? Cotton Bowl? The Pac-12 champion is guaranteed an NY6 bowl, one of the last remnants of P-5 status.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,782 Founders Club