Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregon is going to smash USC tonight

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,009
    edited December 2020

dnc said:

This has been the perfect fucking week for Oregon. UW bows out, Larry Scott FS says UW didn't win the north on the field, Cristobal stays put (for now), everyone who matters from their top 5 class signs, Herbert and Mariota battle in prime tim and both look good. Meanwhile UW commits seppuku, signs a class NOC about and publicly states Oregon is the conference champ if they win.

Quook fanfic couldn't fathom a better grellow week.

They are going to assblast SC tonight and go to the Fiesta. It just feels chinevitable.

FYFMFE.

I think Oregon loses to USC rather easily.
    Noted Oregon honk heard from

Encouraging
    Thanks for the promotion. I thought I was losing my touch.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,603 Swaye's Wigwam
    Nothing of value on the line for Oregon. Meat into his money this week and distracted. Defense doesn't match up well with SC. SC hasn't done shit in years and should be more motivated. Oregon's QB looks soft.

SC unless they turn it over or Helton comes out with a shit game plan.

So Oregon.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,197
    trooj looses and all media types clamor for colorado to get the invite for some reason.

god damn the pac 12 south is the dumbest kid on the shortbus.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2020
    Oregon plays up for games like this one because they have a reasonably long history now of winning bigger games. Somehow that seems to translate through coaching changes and takes a long time to go away..kind of like the loser stench that UW can't seem to scrub away even when the program has made a significant bounce back from the toilet.

So anyways Oregon wins this one rather easily. USC should be way better but they are not.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,009
    haie said:

Nothing of value on the line for Oregon. Meat into his money this week and distracted. Defense doesn't match up well with SC. SC hasn't done shit in years and should be more motivated. Oregon's QB looks soft.

So Oregon.

I haven't watched SC once this year. I just see their record.

The biggest turnover player on the field will be Shuck unless Oregon really limits him, in which case they literally have no chance.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,852
    If Stephen Carr + Stepp get 15 touches, USC wins.
    Im fulling expecting Shough to play the game of his life. God hates Washington football.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,544 Swaye's Wigwam

You haven't been watching USC this year, have you? Their running game this season makes the Cuog look like Alabama. Carr hasn't had limited carries because he's on the shit list or something, he has limited carries because he's a TFL waiting to happen this season. My Trooj dad calls me every week to bitch about how impossibly bad the USC running game is, how the offense fucking sucks seven ways to Sunday, and how he wouldn't be upset of Graham Harrell choked on a dick and died. Slovis has regressed big time, and the only thing saving the team is that their receiving corps goes like 9 deep with NFLers.

He loves their defense, though.

You haven't been watching USC this year, have you? Their running game this season makes the Cuog look like Alabama. Carr hasn't had limited carries because he's on the shit list or something, he has limited carries because he's a TFL waiting to happen this season. My Trooj dad calls me every week to bitch about how impossibly bad the USC running game is, how the offense fucking sucks seven ways to Sunday, and how he wouldn't be upset of Graham Harrell choked on a dick and died. Slovis has regressed big time, and the only thing saving the team is that their receiving corps goes like 9 deep with NFLers.

That’s why I said touches. You can touches for them out in space in the pass game? Make Oregon’s kid tackle them, which they don’t want to do. See Jermar Jefferson and Demetric Felton.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    edited December 2020

Washington favorite Tuipoloti has wound up being really good. Shocker. I hope his brother got upgraded to Swiss citizenship for better than expected performance.

I know the Oregon fan base sucks, I can’t stand a lot of them. USC’s is at least equally as shitty. Here they are after Chris Steele signed with Oregon but before he went back to USC. Unfortunately, fat USC dad was wrong as usual and Steele isn’t just starting, he’s their best CB.

Their best player is Talanoa Hufanga. 50 tackles, 4 INTs, several forced fumbles. Thanks, Willie! Great timing on leaving for FSU, wouldn’t have wanted him to use his Oregon commit graphic. There will be plenty of local 5-star safeties, Boise State’s backups are totally working out great.

• RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557

That’s why I said touches. You can touches for them out in space in the pass game? Make Oregon’s kid tackle them, which they don’t want to do. See Jermar Jefferson and Demetric Felton.
    It’s not that the defense doesn’t want to tackle, they’re just not physically capable of it. Learning how to tackle is month 2 of fall camp, and they never got that far.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,294 Swaye's Wigwam
    I don’t understand why SC’s defense isn’t better. Look at that group man for man and it’s solid NFL. Plus they supposedly upgraded at coordinator.

They should push Oregon’s shit in but they won’t.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited December 2020
    The funniest part about all of this, is that most of the quock fans don't care about The Season, about The Team, about The Players, about The Coach, about The Losses, about The Trojans, about The Doogs, about The Convid 1984 Cuckference Title Game.

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,130
    If the Ducks lose this game, do they accept an unearned bowl game and risk a losing record?

• KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,055

If the Ducks lose this game, do they accept an unearned bowl game and risk a losing record?

</blockquote
    The dream scenario is for them to get waxed tonight, lose there bowl game and be dump trucked @tOSU next year to start the season.

• HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,612
    Both teams are kind of odd. Is CJ Vardell healthy? As he goes, so does the Oregon offense. People forget that Herbert and their OL last year had been largely been together 2-3 seasons. Oregon's D has regressed and Jordan Scott looks like he lightened up to show he can rush the passer better but he isn't really while not being as effective in run stopping.

It will be interesting to see who runs the ball for most for USC. They can get pass happy. Their D is talented and should be better than it is.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,603 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

So Oregon.

I haven't watched SC once this year. I just see their record.

The biggest turnover player on the field will be Shuck unless Oregon really limits him, in which case they literally have no chance.
    Their only competition in the South lost to them because of an onside kick and only played 3 games. Well, I guess UCLA was a contender but chip got them going too late.

But they're playing with a lot of confidence on offense. Receivers have been a cheat code when they need it.

Going with SC.
  • DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 810

This is a good point. They’d probably end up in the Alamo bowl against another team that actually cares about football like Oklahoma.