Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sirmon enters portal . . . . .

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

If he ever wants to play he’s gotta do it, came here, lost the QB comp twice, stuck it out to stay a back up both times, no ill will and hopefully he can have some success somewhere else. Although if he is too successful that might break all of our brains, either way good luck to him.

Jeff Lindquist 2.0, legend.

And kinda the sad part, Sirmon didn't even get the game to show he wasn't the guy, unlike Lindy.
    Yea bummer for him there wasn’t a full season this year because he might have gotten a shot at some point, but the only small sample size we had of him was not good and it’s not like Haener / Eason / Morris are even at their very best average to slightly above average college QBs and he couldn’t beat any of them out.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    FireCohen said:

WSU

Sirmon putting up big numbers at WSU and beating UW would absolutely break my brain - I’m kind of here to see how that would play out
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

If he ever wants to play he’s gotta do it, came here, lost the QB comp twice, stuck it out to stay a back up both times, no ill will and hopefully he can have some success somewhere else. Although if he is too successful that might break all of our brains, either way good luck to him.

And kinda the sad part, Sirmon didn't even get the game to show he wasn't the guy, unlike Lindy.
    Or Haener, Haener crisp...
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,984
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    He will be pretty good at Arizona in Ken Niumatalolo's offense.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,926
    Standard Supporter

4th quarter of Zona game was enough
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,984
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Is healthy Keith Price still the best QB since Cody Pickett? What the hell is going on out there?!

Ok Browning did what he was asked when he was healthy but still its pretty fucking grim

Going off of my Pup memory

Warren Moon
    Tom Flick
    Steve Pueller
    Chris Chandler
    Hugh Millen (LOL but he won an Orange Bowl and popped off)
    Cory Conklin
    Mark Brunell
    Billy Dough Hobert
    Huards 1 and 2
    Tui
    Pickett

Most local so Sam has that going fo him which is nice. Lindy and Sirmon were also local but still

Do I have a point here? Not really

Browning > Price. 2016 Browning had the best season and Browning was never as bad as Price was in 2012. A lot more wins by Browning. But Sark, John Ross, Price outplayed RG3.. We don’t play hypotheticals. It will be an unpopular decision here, but it’s the truth.

How many times did Price sack himself? Browning would have set some records with that 2012 oline.
    Wouldn't have made Browning's dumbass turnovers that lost us auburn and alabama.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Is healthy Keith Price still the best QB since Cody Pickett? What the hell is going on out there?!

Ok Browning did what he was asked when he was healthy but still its pretty fucking grim

Going off of my Pup memory

Warren Moon
    Tom Flick
    Steve Pueller
    Chris Chandler
    Hugh Millen (LOL but he won an Orange Bowl and popped off)
    Cory Conklin
    Mark Brunell
    Billy Dough Hobert
    Huards 1 and 2
    Tui
    Pickett

Most local so Sam has that going fo him which is nice. Lindy and Sirmon were also local but still

Do I have a point here? Not really

Browning > Price. 2016 Browning had the best season and Browning was never as bad as Price was in 2012. A lot more wins by Browning. But Sark, John Ross, Price outplayed RG3.. We don’t play hypotheticals. It will be an unpopular decision here, but it’s the truth.
    I'll allow it

Price lost to the coogs
    To be fair, they were stemming.