Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pole Tim: You're highest level of football played

12346»

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,847
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Janet Reno

Real talk, I really love all the stories. More please.

At my peak I may have been one of the best all around IM athletes in the cuntry. I’m a regular Deion Sanders.
    @Tequilla, True?!
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,101
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Janet Reno
    Swaye said:

Attempted, high school, bent a knee the wrong way, PT bill came and one of my dads said I could go out for the chess team. Broke a finger the next year playing speed chess. What was once a promising career ended in giving sexual favors to dads and moms in the bathroom on parent teacher night, and the occasional administrator.

My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really.

This is one of the top 10 posts in the history of this shithole.
    Funny enough, many of the sexual favors involved a shithole. The circle of life bruh.

Also, thank you!

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,601
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2020
    None, I am coward

Co-captain of a middling team in a non-football conference (WESCO 4A) in a non-football state. By virtue of being one of four seniors on the team... Right before the season started, our star player's (Stanford/Baltimore Ravens) mom was given a job by another school, so I suddenly had to fill his shoes at both positions. We had--no shit--13 full time varsity players, then a huge cliff down to the JV, so everyone played both ways and special teams except for the QB. In retrospect, I can't believe we were able to win any games at all.

My favorite part about TSIO is the coining of the phrase "try-hard," as you could not better describe me in high school. Every time I heard that on the pod, I'd chuckle and picture myself in high school: gym rat, real coach on the field, zero physical talent. We went from NFL guy at fullback/WIL linebacker to all 5'8" 160 lbs. of me! Fucking rad. I led the team in carries on offense and scored two TDs all season. 'Nuff said, FMFYFE.

Teyo (sp?) Johnson?

Edit: guessed wrong. I have no patience to read 6 pages before replying.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,601
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    None, I am coward

I think I graduated high school 135lbs.

Was gonna say the same. 5'10" and maybe 145 lbs for me by the end of high school. Could not put on any muscle until my mid-20's.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    High School
    Swaye said:

So I went to a really big tim football school in Texas (played for the State 5A Championship last year and were always at least solid going back decades). I think pictures always speak a thousand words, so I'll just show a random picture of the team and you can draw your own conclusions as to what the coaches thought when a skinny 115 pound dipshit half breed showed up for tryouts. Getting shitcanned not only probably saved my life, but also allowed me to find my true love, competitive weed smoking. State Champion 1986-1989 and this is undisputed.

We are recruiting a 2022 DL out of Duncanville who is a top 25 player and he actually likes us. Can Uncle Swaye pull a Nevin Shapiro?
  • Options
    Janet Reno
    Intramural flag football during my one aborted year at SPU, then occasionally throughout the span of my career in the Air Force.
  • Options
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pro
    6x Superbowl champ
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Janet Reno
    PurpleJ said:

6x Superbowl champ

GRONK?????
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pro

You lying fuck J...

Kiss the rings bitch.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Middle School

Real talk, I really love all the stories. More please.

At my peak I may have been one of the best all around IM athletes in the cuntry. I’m a regular Deion Sanders.

Does getting knocked up by Kyler Gordon at a team camp count?
    Fixed that for you, pod