Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pole Tim: You're highest level of football played

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,003
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    High School

Alright, I’ll play. Two amazingly shitty stories.

Hoe’s Hill I played in 9th grade. Had never played so they had me suit up for the JV game. Had two picks in that game and returned one for 6. On O I just blocked all game because we didn’t throw the ball once. Game tied, 7-7 and I ask the coach to throw it to me. Have no clue what route I ran but caught this dead duck out of the sky and ran it for a TD. We win, definitely peeked at football that day.

Fast forward, senior yr, hadn’t played football since 9th grade but ended up as the starting DB going into camp at EWU. Scrimmaging some hillbilly school and they do a TE screen to this dude twice my size. I did my best Ronnie Lott impression and turned my self into a heat seeking missile. Well, I flipped and got an awesome concussion.

Decided it was a good idea to organize boxing matches while there as well. Concussion #2 in two days.

Decided I wanted a pizza so while the pizza guy ran pizzas to another dorm, I stole a box and devoured it with an under classman who just smoked a J all by himself. There was a 10 pizza bounty on my head and other guy didn’t snitch.

Then decided to go off campus and hook up a QP for us and a few other players from other schools. Also buying cigs for all the underagers as I was 18 senior yr.

Then hooked up with a cheer leader. Who fucking holds a cheerleading camp at the same place and time as a football camp.

Lost my starting spot from concussion #1 and saw mop-up time the rest of the year. Eventually quit cause the coach didn’t like me coming to weight training class high as fuck and then stealing money from the lockers. Fucking Trump.

At least camp was cool... kinda.

CSB, thanks.

Important edit. Coaches name was Tramp, Tim Tramp, not trump.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    High School
    I didn’t grow until my senior year of HS. I played football and basketball. Pretty bang average for a varsity athlete, good enough to be an IM god in college though.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    JuCo/Small College
    Real talk, I really love all the stories. More please.
  • Options
    High School

At my peak I may have been one of the best all around IM athletes in the cuntry. I’m a regular Deion Sanders.
  • Options
    High School

At my peak I may have been one of the best all around IM athletes in the cuntry. I’m a regular Deion Sanders.

Does getting knocked by Kyler Gordon at a team camp count?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    JuCo/Small College

Bigly
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter
    Janet Reno

I ❤️ The Generation Kill gif.
  • Options
    High School

Bigly
    I ran a whip route from the slot, come out of my break as I’m catching the ball, I felt like I hit a brick wall and according to my teammates it looked like i fell in slow motion. i was out before I hit the ground. CSB s/o to our QB my JR yr.
    Tyler Huntley was your QB?
    I wish. I probably would have avoided CTE.
  • Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,264
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    High School
    Swaye said:

Fishpo31 said:

Made me think back to "Grid Kids", the best player in our league was a midget...he was shaving in 3rd grade, faster than lightning, had biceps, not expected to live much past 20...he was a legend. Played baseball with him in PONY league, every game the coach would yell "watch the bunt", they would play way in, and he would light up the third baseman, or smoke it over the outfielders...great dude, he's still kicking...

You played with Kelly Leak?

He was the original...wouldn't shave late in the week to make liquor store runs...A lasting memory is him taking rips on a 3 foot bong...no one would lend a "hand", and he took his shoe off and used his big toe...csb