Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Attn Trumptards: time to let it go

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    doogie said:

SFGbob said:

doogie said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

This reminds me of the "Diebold!!" cries of yesteryear.

Those folks wound up pretty disappointed as I recall.

Don't twist.

Very simple question:

Why would the election software developer push down an ‘update’ in the middle of the one night where the software is most needed to be most protected against access to and the integrity of the system?
    I'm not an election official. You should probably ask those folks.

Chances are, someone already did. Or will.

What is your purpose here other than to whine because you’re a good sheep and don’t fish when your governor says you can’t fish?
    Fuck off, Duck faggot. Catch a steelhead, you little bitch boy, and leave the little trout for the kids and girls.

You don't have to fag out every fucking thread, you dumb cunt. But you will anyway, won't you? 5 thousand poasts on a Husky bulletin bored and you ask me why I'm here? You stupid fuck.
    The Tug isn’t a “Husky” bored until one of you Doogs gets slapped around by a Duck and suddenly the Oregon insults start because that’s the only game you have, John the Fisherman.
    Careful, he'll claim you have a sandy vag and you're a pussy. Those are killer arguments in Flea's world. He must have some charms he displays on other boards because here he comes off like a total dumbfuck yet he is still given some deference by the locals. Maybe he kills it on the arts and entertainment board.
    At least he didn’t use the swarthy argument of calling somebody a Strawman Assfucking Kunt rather than addressing the arguement.
    Actually I did address your "argument." No one here is claiming that Biden isn't going to become President. Your claim to the contrary was a straight up strawman ass fuck. You created a completely phony premise and then argued against that. It's what lightweights do.

Btw, how is that a "swarthy" argument? Me thinks you're using words that you don't understand the correct meaning of. Another thing dipshits often do.
    Bob, I’ve put up with your homophobic shallow monolithic bullshit for a long time now.

I want to make one thing clear. We shared a candidate for President. That’s it.

Now that’s over, I sincerely hope you find Therapy for your Anger and Emotional issues.

If you refuse, I hope you eat the bullet earlier rather than later, simply to save you from the torment.

T’s &P’s
    The MELTDOWN continues...
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Not an arguement at all. Just having a simple conversation with an angry bitter old man.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

looks to me it’s already been Fixed.

I think it’s a shame Elected GOP Leaders are standing down leaving Trump to dangle in the wind alone.

I have no idea what to expect in elections four years from now. I know this one sure stinks but that the GOP “leadership” void stinks worse.

There is shit people on both sides. HTH
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    doogie said:

Not an arguement at all. Just having a simple conversation with an angry bitter old man.

Swarthy
    meh, lazy really but I’ll let you have it
    doogie said:

meh, lazy really but I’ll let you have it

You use words that you don't know the correct definition of because you're lazy? I would have gone with I was hacked. More credible.
    I used a word that went Sailing like a Kim rocket right over your head.

It landed unspectacularly, you grabbed a shovel ran out into an empty field and started digging.
    doogie said:

I used a word that went Sailing like a Kim rocket right over your head.

It landed unspectacularly, you grabbed a shovel ran out into an empty field and started digging.

Swarthy argument.
    edited November 2020
    just an honest explaination.

Hey look, over there, is That it? dig deeper.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132
    Bob_C said:

doogie said:

Sledog said:

I'm more interested in the data than the ballots. There is big ballot fraud but that didn't overcome Trumps lead after the polls closed. An algorithm did.

Agreed. But “Audits” and algorithms won’t change the outcome. Only Public United Political Pressure will change anything and the Young Buck GOP’ers have careers to think about. Children to feed, etc. They most certainly aren’t standing on the front lines defending Trump.
    It isn’t about changing the outcome in this case anymore. It’s about exposing the terrible system, and not allowing this shit to happen again. No digging into this and it’s certain to continue and get even worse.
    Exactly. Electing a bigoted anti-American idiot like trump should NEVER be allowed to happen again. After all, sleepy Joe could never be POTUS if he wasn't being compared to the fascist in diapers.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter
    EwaDawg said:

Bob_C said:

doogie said:

Sledog said:

I'm more interested in the data than the ballots. There is big ballot fraud but that didn't overcome Trumps lead after the polls closed. An algorithm did.

Agreed. But “Audits” and algorithms won’t change the outcome. Only Public United Political Pressure will change anything and the Young Buck GOP’ers have careers to think about. Children to feed, etc. They most certainly aren’t standing on the front lines defending Trump.
    It isn’t about changing the outcome in this case anymore. It’s about exposing the terrible system, and not allowing this shit to happen again. No digging into this and it’s certain to continue and get even worse.
    Exactly. Electing a bigoted anti-American idiot like trump should NEVER be allowed to happen again. After all, sleepy Joe could never be POTUS if he wasn't being compared to the fascist in diapers.
    RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!

@creepycoug - can I bastardize your nickname to include @ewadawgcomelately?

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    SFGbob said:

doogie said:

Biden will be president.

Lots of accusations, no proof of voter fraud that anyone outside the Trump administration is willing to fight.

When you’ve lost the Oklahoma GOP, it’s over.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/11/11/lankford-biden-will-be-getting-intel-briefings-by-friday-or-i-will-step-in/

Who here is claiming that Biden won't be President my strawman ass fucking friend?
    @PostGameOrangeSlices for one
    EwaDawg said:

Bob_C said:

doogie said:

Sledog said:

Convincing argument...

who is this moron?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,958

EwaDawg said:

Bob_C said:

doogie said:

Sledog said:

RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!

Any proxy name for Ewa that doesn’t include some derivative of “retard” won’t. Need to refine that shit to get at the essence of the man. Something like Ewatardcomelately might work. Put it in beta.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter

EwaDawg said:

Bob_C said:

doogie said:

Sledog said:

RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!

Any proxy name for Ewa that doesn’t include some derivative of “retard” won’t. Need to refine that shit to get at the essence of the man. Something like Ewatardcomelately might work. Put it in beta.

I'll send it back to creative. In the meantime I need to pound out some administrative work with Joan.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Perfectly normal

LIPO

If Trump doesn’t deliver then I’ll join those mocking him.