Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Attn Trumptards: time to let it go

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    BearsWiin said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

This reminds me of the "Diebold!!" cries of yesteryear.

Those folks wound up pretty disappointed as I recall.

Don't twist.

Very simple question:

Why would the election software developer push down an ‘update’ in the middle of the one night where the software is most needed to be most protected against access to and the integrity of the system?
    I'm not an election official. You should probably ask those folks.

Chances are, someone already did. Or will.

Truly a profile in courage.
    Not nearly as brave as you running that cocksucker on your face from home, but still...

Tell us a war story, gaybob the brave.
    He's about to storm the beach at Pacifica

Alone.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Don't twist.

Very simple question:

Why would the election software developer push down an ‘update’ in the middle of the one night where the software is most needed to be most protected against access to and the integrity of the system?

Not nearly as brave as you running that cocksucker on your face from home, but still...

The greatest fear this Kunt has is engaging in a substantive discussion. He knows that if he does so he gets exposed for the lightweight dipshit he really is. Imagine the mindset it takes to hangout on a political message board with the intent to never discuss policy and to run like a scalded dog hurling insults when asked to do so.

Takes a special kind of fucking pussy to do that.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Don't twist.

Very simple question:

Take a guess. Speculate if you shall. One hit of sativa/one indica....what possible answer might there be?

I'm not very good at guessing what retards are up to when they do their retarded shit, so I don't think I'll take the time to venture a guess.

Besides, I want lard ass to lose, so I'm going to go ahead and look the other way. I'm sure if anything solid comes up, I'll hear about it.
    You do have enough mind expansion capacity to understand that this ISN'T about Trump, right?

If "they" can fuck with this election - 'they' can fuck with EVERY election.

So, I take it to mean you give no fucks whether someone other than the vote of the people determines who the elected officials may be. Is that correct?

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Don't twist.

Very simple question:

Take a guess. Speculate if you shall. One hit of sativa/one indica....what possible answer might there be?

I'm not very good at guessing what retards are up to when they do their retarded shit, so I don't think I'll take the time to venture a guess.

Besides, I want lard ass to lose, so I'm going to go ahead and look the other way. I'm sure if anything solid comes up, I'll hear about it.
    You do have enough mind expansion capacity to understand that this ISN'T about Trump, right?

So, I take it to mean you give no fucks whether someone other than the vote of the people determines who the elected officials may be. Is that correct?

Bingo.

See California, Washington and Oregon as examples.

It’s not oveR for Loren Culp
    doogie said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Don't twist.

Very simple question:

Bingo.

It might be - pretty far fetched....but a possibility, I suppose.

So mark you down for election systems that have apparent holes where someone other than voters can swoop in and modify the results?

What if was the GOP side doing that? Take Trump's name off of it - this could be some shitty shit.

And don't threadjack - focus back on allowing @dflea exercising mind expansion beyond the TDS.

doogie said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Don't twist.

Very simple question:

Bingo.

So mark you down for election systems that have apparent holes where someone other than voters can swoop in and modify the results?

What if was the GOP side doing that? Take Trump's name off of it - this could be some shitty shit.

Agree with you completely. Since our elected Leaders have no stomach to fight it, At All, Can you explain to me what advantage there is to join the Cliven Bundy Last Line of defense with a handful of others in the middle of the desert?
    doogie said:

doogie said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Don't twist.

Very simple question:

Bingo.

Agree with you completely. Since our elected Leaders have no stomach to fight it, At All, Can you explain to me what advantage there is to join the Cliven Bundy Last Line of defense with a handful of others in the middle of the desert?
    Why not? Are you assuming this is the last free election to be held in the US? If something is broken, does it not make sense to fix it? And understand how it was broken or compromised?

That's not conspiracy - that's good security controls and software design. You like bad buggy software, too?

looks to me it’s already been Fixed.

I think it’s a shame Elected GOP Leaders are standing down leaving Trump to dangle in the wind alone.

I have no idea what to expect in elections four years from now. I know this one sure stinks but that the GOP “leadership” void stinks worse.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Don't twist.

Very simple question:

What is your purpose here other than to whine because you’re a good sheep and don’t fish when your governor says you can’t fish?
    Fuck off, Duck faggot. Catch a steelhead, you little bitch boy, and leave the little trout for the kids and girls.

You don't have to fag out every fucking thread, you dumb cunt. But you will anyway, won't you? 5 thousand poasts on a Husky bulletin bored and you ask me why I'm here? You stupid fuck.
    The Tug isn’t a “Husky” bored until one of you Doogs gets slapped around by a Duck and suddenly the Oregon insults start because that’s the only game you have, John the Fisherman.
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Don't twist.

Very simple question:

Shits his pants, dreams of cocksucking, and so poor he has to fish to put food on his table.

The typical Doog.

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Don't twist.

Very simple question:

Shits his pants, dreams of cocksucking, and so poor he has to fish to put food on his table.

The typical Doog.
    Quite the argument.

What was the question?
    doogie said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Don't twist.

Very simple question:

The typical Doog.
    Quite the argument.

What was the question?
    Does @dflea have mercury poisoning is the question.

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Don't twist.

Very simple question:

What is your purpose here other than to whine because you’re a good sheep and don’t fish when your governor says you can’t fish?
    Fuck off, Duck faggot. Catch a steelhead, you little bitch boy, and leave the little trout for the kids and girls.

You don't have to fag out every fucking thread, you dumb cunt. But you will anyway, won't you? 5 thousand poasts on a Husky bulletin bored and you ask me why I'm here? You stupid fuck.
    The Tug isn’t a “Husky” bored until one of you Doogs gets slapped around by a Duck and suddenly the Oregon insults start because that’s the only game you have, John the Fisherman.
    Careful, he'll claim you have a sandy vag and you're a pussy. Those are killer arguments in Flea's world. He must have some charms he displays on other boards because here he comes off like a total dumbfuck yet he is still given some deference by the locals. Maybe he kills it on the arts and entertainment board.
    doogie said:

looks to me it’s already been Fixed.

I think it’s a shame Elected GOP Leaders are standing down leaving Trump to dangle in the wind alone.

I have no idea what to expect in elections four years from now. I know this one sure stinks but that the GOP “leadership” void stinks worse.

The 'fixed' you use -is that as in "The Fix is in"

Or 'The system has been repaired appropriately so there are no security breeches?"

Hate him or not like @dflea - Trump isn't going to just go away quietly without a full admission that the 'fix' was in. And, at the very least, his more intelligent supporters will demand those fucking Dominion machines get booted. That's where I believe places like Michigan with Republican controlled state legislatures and a hated Dem governor will step up and do what the pussy GOP federal congressmen and senators won't do.
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Don't twist.

Very simple question:

Careful, he'll claim you have a sandy vag and you're a pussy. Those are killer arguments in Flea's world. He must have some charms he displays on other boards because here he comes off like a total dumbfuck yet he is still given some deference by the locals. Maybe he kills it on the arts and entertainment board.
    At least he didn’t use the swarthy argument of calling somebody a Strawman Assfucking Kunt rather than addressing the arguement.
    edited November 2020
    doogie said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Don't twist.

Very simple question:

At least he didn’t use the swarthy argument of calling somebody a Strawman Assfucking Kunt rather than addressing the arguement.
    Actually I did address your "argument." No one here is claiming that Biden isn't going to become President. Your claim to the contrary was a straight up strawman ass fuck. You created a completely phony premise and then argued against that. It's what lightweights do.

Btw, how is that a "swarthy" argument? Me thinks you're using words that you don't understand the correct meaning of. Another thing dipshits often do.
    doogie said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Don't twist.

Very simple question:

Why address a strawman argument that has nothing to do with the topic?
    SFGbob said:

doogie said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Don't twist.

Very simple question:

Actually I did address your "argument." No one here is claiming that Biden isn't going to become President. Your claim to the contrary was a straight up strawman ass fuck. You created a completely phony premise and then argued against that. It's what lightweights do.

Btw, how is that a "swarthy" argument? Me thinks you're using words that you don't understand the correct meaning of. Another thing dipshits often do.
    Bob, I’ve put up with your homophobic shallow monolithic bullshit for a long time now.

I want to make one thing clear. We shared a candidate for President. That’s it.

Now that’s over, I sincerely hope you find Therapy for your Anger and Emotional issues.

If you refuse, I hope you eat the bullet earlier rather than later, simply to save you from the torment.

T’s &P’s
    doogie said:

SFGbob said:

doogie said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Don't twist.

Very simple question:

Bob, I’ve put up with your homophobic shallow monolithic bullshit for a long time now.

I want to make one thing clear. We shared a candidate for President. That’s it.

Now that’s over, I sincerely hope you find Therapy for your Anger and Emotional issues.

If you refuse, I hope you eat the bullet earlier rather than later, simply to save you from the torment.

T’s &P’s
    Truly a swarthy argument.