Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Attn Trumptards: time to let it go

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    #SFGBobgethelp

Soon trending on twitter
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Told you he was mad.

lol
    SFGbob said:

doogie said:

Get help. Christ.

Why do I need help? You're the dumbfuck who thinks the election in Georgia was over last week.

What do I need help with? You going to fuck a little more strawman ass and claim I think Biden isn't going to win?

Didn’t want this to get edited
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    I think I said this thing was over on election night when they froze the vote count.

Before that, in fact.

The.
    Fix.
    Was.
    In.

HTH
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    That's the only way the outcome of this election changes. They have to have rock solid proof of this for it to alter the outcome. Challenging individual ballots or instances where dead people are voting isn't going to impact enough votes to alter the outcome.
    This reminds me of the "Diebold!!" cries of yesteryear.

Those folks wound up pretty disappointed as I recall.

Don't twist.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
    doogie said:

#SFGBobgethelp

Soon trending on twitter

Somebody needs a walk on the beach

and a weighted backpack

dflea said:

Told you he was mad.

lol

You can stand there in knee deep water when it’s 20* out and snowing at daybreak with the skies filled with ducks and geese, telling yourself that icy trickle on your toes filling your waders with water Isn’t a leak and it Will go away, for awhile.

But eventually...
    edited November 2020
    If I’m a Dominion programmer, I’ve already sent out resume’s to the Next voting machine company.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

I never thought doogie would be the voice of reason for the Trumptards. What a plot twist.

I

Give him his intelligence briefings, who cares.

What does giving up even mean? Does it mean quit asking questions?

Biden is going to win. Some fraud it seems, who knows the scale or impact. There is zero doubt that there are some insanely shitty processes out there, digging more exposes those and will hopefully fix things going forward. Do you disagree with that?
    I do. Allowing a cheated win sets precedent. It's OK cheat all you want precedent. Letting the cheaters control the system isn't going to make it better it'll make it far worse as they will ensure they can do it again to hold power.
    Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

I never thought doogie would be the voice of reason for the Trumptards. What a plot twist.

I

Biden is going to win. Some fraud it seems, who knows the scale or impact. There is zero doubt that there are some insanely shitty processes out there, digging more exposes those and will hopefully fix things going forward. Do you disagree with that?
    I do. Allowing a cheated win sets precedent. It's OK cheat all you want precedent. Letting the cheaters control the system isn't going to make it better it'll make it far worse as they will ensure they can do it again to hold power.
    And?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Don't twist.

Very simple question:

Why would the election software developer push down an ‘update’ in the middle of the one night where the software is most needed to be most protected against access to and the integrity of the system?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    @doogie 's @MittRomneyDawg impersonation has passed 23 times
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

I

And?
    We need to know and we need to bring those responsible to justice. We also need to secure the system.

What's your point? That cheating is good? What is good about not pursuing it?
    Mitt is a clown.

I just call it as I see it.

Now, if Mitt and his band of merry men throw down the Gauntlet on Election Fraud and mount a serious challenge? I could be persuaded this ain’t over.

Instead? We have Trump, alone, mounting a fight leaking out #2024 rumors. Embarrassing.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Don't twist.

Forgot about that one.

dflea said:

Don't twist.

Very simple question:

Why would the election software developer push down an ‘update’ in the middle of the one night where the software is most needed to be most protected against access to and the integrity of the system?
    I'm not an election official. You should probably ask those folks.

Chances are, someone already did. Or will.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Don't twist.

Very simple question:

I'm not an election official. You should probably ask those folks.

Chances are, someone already did. Or will.

Take a guess. Speculate if you shall. One hit of sativa/one indica....what possible answer might there be?

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

dflea said:

Don't twist.

Forgot about that one.
    Not me

DarthRepublikan was a big proponent along with a lot of folks here who would prefer it was forgotten

Diebold was the key to the GOP stealing elections

Nothing really changes and the democrats will be back and ALL IN on fraud the next time they lose