Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Attn Trumptards: time to let it go

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

Gaybob big mad!

Translation: I'm a lightweight Kunt who can't really respond with anything of substance, so I'll just call him a pussy and say he is mad.
    Yep. Biiiiig mad!

lol
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

I never thought doogie would be the voice of reason for the Trumptards. What a plot twist.

I’ve always been the voice of reason when I’m not trying to jack you around.
    SFGbob said:

doogie said:

Bob, seriously, isn’t this Exactly what you’re doing?

No, it's nothing like what I'm doing. I said days ago that Biden was going to win. I gave detailed reason why I believed that. You came here, fucked a little strawman ass and refused to name a single person who here who thinks Biden won't be President, despite claiming that many people here believe that.

Flea is a fucking one trick pony dumbshit who couldn't argue his way out of wet paper bag and he knows it so he relies on what he believes is some edgy persona when in reality he is just a pathetic dipshit.

It's no fun beating up on a retard and let's be honest - you're a fucking retard.

And a pussy.

That's really mad.

lol

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Very simple question:

Why would the election software developer push down an ‘update’ in the middle of the one night where the software is most needed to be most protected against access to and the integrity of the system?

You're not allowed to ask those questions and if you do you're crying and have a sandy vag and need therapy.
    Pushing an election software update on election night is like pushing a point of sale update on Black Friday in WalMart or Best Buy.

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,203 Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

Sledog said:

I'm more interested in the data than the ballots. There is big ballot fraud but that didn't overcome Trumps lead after the polls closed. An algorithm did.

Agreed. But “Audits” and algorithms won’t change the outcome. Only Public United Political Pressure will change anything and the Young Buck GOP’ers have careers to think about. Children to feed, etc. They most certainly aren’t standing on the front lines defending Trump.
    It isn’t about changing the outcome in this case anymore. It’s about exposing the terrible system, and not allowing this shit to happen again. No digging into this and it’s certain to continue and get even worse.
    SFGbob said:

doogie said:

No, it's nothing like what I'm doing. I said days ago that Biden was going to win. I gave detailed reason why I believed that. You came here, fucked a little strawman ass and refused to name a single person who here who thinks Biden won't be President, despite claiming that many people here believe that.

Flea is a fucking one trick pony dumbshit who couldn't argue his way out of wet paper bag and he knows it so he relies on what he believes is some edgy persona when in reality he is just a pathetic dipshit.

Good. Vent. Exercise and eat right too. Try and find some new hobby that you can immerse yourself into.

Turn off the TV. All of it.

T’s &P’s
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

doogie said:

It's no fun beating up on a retard and let's be honest - you're a fucking retard.

And a pussy.

That's really mad.

lol

You know it's funny Flea since you claim to be so much smarter than me and I'm a "retard" I would think you'd wipe the floor with me in any substance based discussion but for some odd reason the really "smart" guy hides behind his one -trick pony act of insults.

Here's your chance lightweight, detail for me the substantive policies reason why Trump was a bad President and why you objected to those polices. Now go perform you Kunt act lightweight.

SFGbob said:

Very simple question:

Why would the election software developer push down an ‘update’ in the middle of the one night where the software is most needed to be most protected against access to and the integrity of the system?

You're not allowed to ask those questions and if you do you're crying and have a sandy vag and need therapy.
    Pushing an election software update on election night is like pushing a point of sale update on Black Friday in WalMart or Best Buy.

You're angry and you have a Sandy Vag.
    Bob_C said:

doogie said:

Sledog said:

I'm more interested in the data than the ballots. There is big ballot fraud but that didn't overcome Trumps lead after the polls closed. An algorithm did.

Agreed. But “Audits” and algorithms won’t change the outcome. Only Public United Political Pressure will change anything and the Young Buck GOP’ers have careers to think about. Children to feed, etc. They most certainly aren’t standing on the front lines defending Trump.
    It isn’t about changing the outcome in this case anymore. It’s about exposing the terrible system, and not allowing this shit to happen again. No digging into this and it’s certain to continue and get even worse.
    The system has changed. Nothing will put Jeannie back in the bottle.
    doogie said:

Bob_C said:

doogie said:

Sledog said:

The system has changed. Nothing will put Jeannie back in the bottle.
    It's not written in stone that we have to return to a mail in ballot system. And if the GOP ever wants to win a national election they're fight like crazy to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    Who in the GOP is fighting?
    Smart phone App voting will be the next “improvement” to the old “rigged” system
    doogie said:

Who in the GOP is fighting?

Yep, these guys are sooooo much smarter than us Trumptards.

Who wants nationwide mail-in voting doogie? Answer that question and you'll have your answer.
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

doogie said:

And a pussy.

That's really mad.

lol

You know it's funny Flea since you claim to be so much smarter than me and I'm a "retard" I would think you'd wipe the floor with me in any substance based discussion but for some odd reason the really "smart" guy hides behind his one -trick pony act of insults.

Here's your chance lightweight, detail for me the substantive policies reason why Trump was a bad President and why you objected to those polices. Now go perform you Kunt act lightweight.
    Why would I do that? It's more fun to yank your chain and watch you dance like a retarded little monkey that's really mad.

And you just keep doing it.

Because you're a fucking retard.

Like I said in the first place.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

SFGbob said:

Very simple question:

Or Vanilla doing maintenance on national signing day
    Bob, it’s rigged as Fuck. I have enough answers.

Trump lost. It’s over. #Trump2024 will be an embarrassment and set the GOP back years might as well be Loren Culp running against Harris in 2024 as we vote on our Official Vote 2024 Smart App
    doogie said:

Bob, it’s rigged as Fuck. I have enough answers.

Trump lost. It’s over. #Trump2024 will be an embarrassment and set the GOP back years might as well be Loren Culp running against Harris in 2024 as we vote on our Official Vote 2024 Smart App

So you don't know who is pushing for nationwide mail-in voting and you think the election in Georgia was over a week ago. Speaking of embarrassment.
    Get help. Christ.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    SFGbob said:

doogie said:

Biden will be president.

Lots of accusations, no proof of voter fraud that anyone outside the Trump administration is willing to fight.

When you’ve lost the Oklahoma GOP, it’s over.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/11/11/lankford-biden-will-be-getting-intel-briefings-by-friday-or-i-will-step-in/

Who here is claiming that Biden won't be President my strawman ass fucking friend?
    @PostGameOrangeSlices is leading the charge.

Your pulse on this place is pretty fucking off considering your residency here.
    doogie said:

Get help. Christ.

Why do I need help? You're the dumbfuck who thinks the election in Georgia was over last week.

What do I need help with? You going to fuck a little more strawman ass and claim I think Biden isn't going to win?