Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Question for my kitchen remodeling guysm?

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

$30k gets you a Tug kitchen. $60k gets you a @creepycoug Finance Bored kitchen.

Who are you?

What do you think?
    Looks like a @creepycoug lean but you seem to be entertaining a Tug budget.

The Wolf/Sub-Zero name is worth the premium in product, prestige, and value.

While a much smaller expense, if you don’t get a Miele dishwasher I’ll come down there and punch you in the throat.

See id spend for that kind of shit because I like buying good stuff. Shit you buy once that's good and lasts is worth it imo.

Then you gotta get a good company to install etc and then I'm like fuck it let's just move.
    That has been the stage where I'm good and stuck. I'm not convince I'm in the last house and don't want to do this for some other guy.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Who are you?

What do you think?

While a much smaller expense, if you don’t get a Miele dishwasher I’ll come down there and punch you in the throat.

I more like an $1100 Bosch dishwasher kind of guy. Super quiet and gets the shit clean. I have a down draft range on a island. Might limit my options some.
    I'm sure Bosch is good, but I'd fucking puke everytim I walked into the kitchen if I saw that name/logo.

I've had 2 Miele's. The one that came with this house and the one I just put in. For a lot less than $1100, mind you. Whisper quiet and rock solid.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,331
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I haven't used a dishwasher since I left mom's basement

She was the type that would wash the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher

I just wash them.
  • Options
    edited March 2021

Who are you?

What do you think?

I more like an $1100 Bosch dishwasher kind of guy. Super quiet and gets the shit clean. I have a down draft range on a island. Might limit my options some.
    I'm sure Bosch is good, but I'd fucking puke everytim I walked into the kitchen if I saw that name/logo.

I've had 2 Miele's. The one that came with this house and the one I just put in. For a lot less than $1100, mind you. Whisper quiet and rock solid.
    We finally bought a Bosch and I love that thing. Super quiet and cleans the shit out of the dishes. Little to no pre-rinse shit either.

I didn't know you were so passionate about dishwashers Benny. NTTATWWT. It's the sort of thing I'd expect @BearsWiin to have a strong opinion about; not you.

• Options

She was the type that would wash the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher

I just wash them.

One of my dishwashers is 10 and the other is turning 9 in a few months.
    ISWYDT
  • Options

I just wash them.

Pics?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Yep the main issue is that doing it correctly is way more expensive
  • Options

I just wash them.

Pics?
    We're not that kind of board.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I just wash them.

I was thinking about my wife (or Race's wife). I hope like hell you are talking about offspring.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

You can spend 300k if you want

Or 30

I'd love to spend 30. But can flex to 50 if needed.
    Spend the thirty and use the difference to buy a nice Blancpain and a lever rifle. Viola. Momma is happy. You are happy.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,993
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Or 30

Spend the thirty and use the difference to buy a nice Blancpain and a lever rifle. Viola. Momma is happy. You are happy.
    Viola?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Or 30

Viola?
    I mistyped voila. Thanks for being the spelling cheka Stalin.
  • Options
    EwaDawg said:

I just wash them.

I was thinking about my wife (or Race's wife). I hope like hell you are talking about offspring.
    I was talking about dishwashers. Not sure where your mind is.
  • Options

EwaDawg said:

I just wash them.

I was talking about dishwashers. Not sure where your mind is.
    #Metoo
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,305
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    EwaDawg said:

I just wash them.

Christ, Man, this isn't Saudi Arabia!
  • Options

EwaDawg said:

I just wash them.

Christ, Man, this isn't Saudi Arabia!
    They get the internet in Appalachia now, right?
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2021

Who are you?

What do you think?

Second the Bosch dishwasher...my last one was a loud piece of junk. Replaced it with a Bosch and can’t even hear the thing run. Works great too, but we also rinse our dishes to be basically clean before they go in so it’s not like it has to do much.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,914
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Who are you?

What do you think?

Second the Bosch dishwasher...my last one was a loud piece of junk. Replaced it with a Bosch and can’t even hear the thing run. Works great too, but we also rinse our dishes to be basically clean before they go in so it’s not like it has to do much.
    The only things I don't like about the current dishwashers is the green whackos took away my heated dry option. Jet Dry in Bosch works well, but I still wish my dished could be Dwag bone dry.