Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bust a Kaep!

124»

Comments

• Options

It's worth a 15 yd penalty to take a shot at Kaepernick early in the game (not a viscous shot, one that nobody would think about two minutes later ten years ago).

If you have to resort to cheapshots to win, you suck.

Agree you don't want to get out of your game. The Saints tried that last week vs Seattle and it cost them. That's not their style at all.
  • Options

One of my buddies played at Nevada and he said he witnessed on multiple occasions Kaepernick pushing people in wheelchairs down flights of stairs. There was also this incident of Kaep's (I like to call him that) homies engaging in a parking lot rape and Colin just stood there and let it happen....

LuteOlsen4Prez also witnessed it.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

That poll needed an option for The Field badly. I'll take either of the remaining AFC quarterbacks.

Not either... just Brady.
    Peyton isn't choking this year. He knows it might be his last chance.
    So your argument is that the guy who sucks under pressure is going to rise to the occasion when there's more pressure than ever before?

Bump.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

That poll needed an option for The Field badly. I'll take either of the remaining AFC quarterbacks.

Not either... just Brady.
    Peyton isn't choking this year. He knows it might be his last chance.
    Wake me when Peyton does something more than survive against a team that needed a metric shitton of luck just to make the playoffs.
    Bump.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

It's worth a 15 yd penalty to take a shot at Kaepernick early in the game (not a viscous shot, one that nobody would think about two minutes later ten years ago).

I'd like to see Boldin & Crabtree take such a shots. With that said, it would have been nice for the Seahawks to have receivers like those two.
    Fuck! Poasted the pussyKessler picture to the wrong thread. I hate myself.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options

BOOBS STOp

I'm done
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

BOOBS STOp

I'm done
    BOOBS CONTINUe
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

While Wilson goes through this stretch, we must remember that he hasn't been making killer mistakes. He hasn't injured the team with stupid interceptions and stupid decisions. That is valuable.

He's doing what Pete wants. Every team left standing is running the ball. The two NFC teams play defense. Real football in a Micky mouse era
    NFL plays REAL football while college is a lottery to see which team has the ball last.

Bump.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

While Wilson goes through this stretch, we must remember that he hasn't been making killer mistakes. He hasn't injured the team with stupid interceptions and stupid decisions. That is valuable.

He's doing what Pete wants. Every team left standing is running the ball. The two NFC teams play defense. Real football in a Micky mouse era
    NFL plays REAL football while college is a lottery to see which team has the ball last.

Bump.
    One of the worst poasts ever. Boobs should be ashamed. SAD!
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Bump.
    I stand by this:

http://www.espn.com/college-football/matchup?gameId=400876570
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2017

One of my buddies played at Nevada and he said he witnessed on multiple occasions Kaepernick pushing people in wheelchairs down flights of stairs. There was also this incident of Kaep's (I like to call him that) homies engaging in a parking lot rape and Colin just stood there and let it happen....

*no wheel chair jokes

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,466
    Swaye's Wigwam