Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Election Poll - Call It

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The idiot Injun is stupid and the correct answer is:

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,572
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Biden, but much closer than the poles predicted because polesters are charlatans.
    thechatch said:

I’m already looking at offshore options.

Biden is not going to be allowed to lose.

12 years of he and Willie’s side ass in the WH.

Nah. Noem will crush it in 2024
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Biden in a contested election because Barrett isn't seated and Roberts is a giant faggot.

I

"It will be perceived as illegitimate by many." So what? The PIPS campaign along with the CIA, FBI and DOJ conducted an illegal and illegitimate coup attempt on Trump and even had an illegitimate impeachment. Do you think that concerns Chrissy Wallace of Fox or Bret Baeir of Fox? Let alone anyone in Hollywood, pop music, late night TV, CBS, NBC, Chicom News Network or MSLDS?

Read my comment. I said if Trump is leading on election night in a few must win swing state and mail in ballots put Biden in the lead later days later, it will be perceived as illegitimate by Trump's supporters. Regardless of how this thing goes, it's better for the country for it not to be super close.
    The problem is that after a lost election, Trump supporters will have no recourse and no organized outlet. I agree that it would be illegitimate. If the "independents" decide they want free sh*t, open borders and let the left control their lives and don't want honest elections, then that is what is going to happen until they run out of money. Then its Venezuela.
    We? live in Oregon man. The left already controls our lives. My kids are stuck looking at an iPad because of Gov. Brown.
    I luv ya snow but, your kids are stuck looking at an iPad because of you. If you don’t like it, do something about it. Perhaps something that’s uncomfortable for you.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited October 2020
    Biden, but much closer than the poles predicted because polesters are charlatans.
    Looks like Trump or Biden in a tight one is the general thought, with the edge going to Biden on the win.

Either way....
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,849
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

I

"It will be perceived as illegitimate by many." So what? The PIPS campaign along with the CIA, FBI and DOJ conducted an illegal and illegitimate coup attempt on Trump and even had an illegitimate impeachment. Do you think that concerns Chrissy Wallace of Fox or Bret Baeir of Fox? Let alone anyone in Hollywood, pop music, late night TV, CBS, NBC, Chicom News Network or MSLDS?

Read my comment. I said if Trump is leading on election night in a few must win swing state and mail in ballots put Biden in the lead later days later, it will be perceived as illegitimate by Trump's supporters. Regardless of how this thing goes, it's better for the country for it not to be super close.
    The problem is that after a lost election, Trump supporters will have no recourse and no organized outlet. I agree that it would be illegitimate. If the "independents" decide they want free sh*t, open borders and let the left control their lives and don't want honest elections, then that is what is going to happen until they run out of money. Then its Venezuela.
    We? live in Oregon man. The left already controls our lives. My kids are stuck looking at an iPad because of Gov. Brown.
    I luv ya snow but, your kids are stuck looking at an iPad because of you. If you don’t like it, do something about it. Perhaps something that’s uncomfortable for you.
    What on god’s earth are you talking about @doogie ? I paid good money to be close to a great public school and I think private school is a waste of money, unless you have only shitty public options. My wife and I aren’t gonna quit are jerbs to home school. Fuck that.
  • Options
    WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    Biden in a landslide. Big orange dummy finally bested by geriatric creeper.
    Anyone who eats their steak well done with ketchup on top deserves to lose in a landslide. It's bad enough that either way we are going to have 4 more years of a non-drinker in the White House...

I'm seeing a lot of typical UW fan behavior in this thread, already making excuses for the loss.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Woof said:

Anyone who eats their steak well done with ketchup on top deserves to lose in a landslide. It's bad enough that either way we are going to have 4 more years of a non-drinker in the White House...

I'm seeing a lot of typical UW fan behavior in this thread, already making excuses for the loss.

As a fan of the Huskiesies (until Covid) for the last 20 years, moral victories are the kind of victories I am most comfortable with.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Biden in a contested election because Barrett isn't seated and Roberts is a giant faggot.
    So, get creative.

You paid good money for good public school that you aren’t getting. Meanwhile, tic, tic, tic, Your kids are getting older and their window for developing good academic discipline is now circling the drain like the Tidy bowl man. You will never get this time back.

Governor Brown knows this. Your much-less-than-super- interdental knows this.
    Meanwhile, you’re just going to sit and hope?

This isn’t some shitty car you bought and regret so you wait it out. These are your kids growing up fast in circumstances you didn’t choose. Either take control or accept the control imposed upon you.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,177
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump in a tight one because all the poles are bullshit.

doogie said:

I

What on god’s earth are you talking about @doogie ? I paid good money to be close to a great public school and I think private school is a waste of money, unless you have only shitty public options. My wife and I aren’t gonna quit are jerbs to home school. Fuck that.
    Start a pod. My wife knows some teachers in Oregon.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,849
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

So, get creative.

You paid good money for good public school that you aren’t getting. Meanwhile, tic, tic, tic, Your kids are getting older and their window for developing good academic discipline is now circling the drain like the Tidy bowl man. You will never get this time back.

This isn’t some shitty car you bought and regret so you wait it out. These are your kids growing up fast in circumstances you didn’t choose. Either take control or accept the control imposed upon you.

I did leave our part of the story. Our kid is going to do virtual learning in the school building with the parks and Rec program. So there are grown ups there to help with the homework. And the kids get socialization. Somehow this a legal but school is not.
  • Options
    Founders Club

doogie said:

So, get creative.

I did leave our part of the story. Our kid is going to do virtual learning in the school building with the parks and Rec program. So there are grown ups there to help with the homework. And the kids get socialization. Somehow this a legal but school is not.
    It's all safety theater.
    Is this anything like Kabuki?

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,772
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Trump wins this thing and it isn't close! Dementia never even got its' boots on...

Swaye said:

doogie said:

So, get creative.

It's all safety theater.
    Is this anything like Kabuki?

Yes. This is Inslee.

No outrage over white face?

Black face bad. White face art.

• Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I’m Troomping hard here, but for the future of America, I have to believe this will happen. Middle America told the hard left to fuck off 4 years ago, and I think they’re oranged, rested, and ready to do it again. Trump was cruising before China, the left, and their media lapdogs pulled out all the stops in 2020. I’m hoping that most Americans are coherent enough to see through all the bullshit, and that there have been enough red-pilled dems sick of all the riots and lockdowns approved by commie dictator democrat governors. This could be the last stand of the republic. God help us if we elect a president sponsored by dementia meds and depends.

I agree with you and hope you are right.

I just think COVID is going to cause Trump to lose, and that is bullshit.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    The idiot Injun is stupid and the correct answer is:
    The United States is not a Republic, it's a Corporate Technocracy run by Monarchs and Front-men like Soros, Bezos and Gates. It is a One Party System operating under the guise of a two party system. The Agenda doesn't change with changes of Presidents. Trump is not Jesus and he won't save you, stop looking to him for salvation.

On the Convid 1984 Plan to Trace, Vax, Mask and Control You:

Pence: "The reality is when you look at the Biden plan it reads an awful lot like what President Trump and I and our task force have been doing every step of the way.... it looks a little bit like plagiarism."

Harris on vaccine: "If the public health professionals, if Dr. Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I'll be the first in line to take it absolutely, but if Donald Trump tells us to take it, I'm not taking it."

Pence: "The fact that you continue to undermine public confidence in a vaccine - if the vaccine emerges during the Trump administration - I think is unconscionable ... stop playing politics with people's lives."