Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Election Poll - Call It

Comments

• Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump wins this thing and it isn't close! Dementia never even got its' boots on...

Biden wins a tight EC victory. Call it 278- 260. Wins national popular vote by 3 or 4 points.

Washington goes red with Trump taking it 272-266
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,882
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Biden, but much closer than the poles predicted because polesters are charlatans.

My people are showing up today

Show us your war face Race.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,537
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Biden, but much closer than the poles predicted because polesters are charlatans.
    I am just too pessimistic for this shit. Being pessimistic things turn out OK more often than not, unless 0-12.

I guess 0-12 in politics is Nixon/McGovern, Reagan/Mondale, Johnson/Goldwater

The Trumpster will not lose 0-12
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Tug gonna be lit on Nov 4th.

Get APAG & Freemie back up in this bitch.

No sven tho, ftg
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,798
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Trump wins this thing and it isn't close! Dementia never even got its' boots on...

No sven tho, ftg
    It’s gonna be great either way. Massive amounts of shit talking regardless of who wins. It’s the only part of this contest I’m looking forward to.
    The Throbber gets fucked up win or lose.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,882
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

No sven tho, ftg
    It’s gonna be great either way. Massive amounts of shit talking regardless of who wins. It’s the only part of this contest I’m looking forward to.
    The Throbber gets fucked up win or lose.

#MeToo
  • Options
    WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Biden in a landslide. Big orange dummy finally bested by geriatric creeper.
    This bored is an echo chamber. Biden is going to win. It will be a solid victory, but very nearly a landslide.

Take the @YellowSnow map, but flip AZ, NC, and NE-2 to the blue column. I still think Trump squeaks out Florida, but that assumes Trump stops doing dumb shit for the next couple weeks and the race tightens a point or two. Texas, Georgia, Ohio, and Iowa will all within a couple points, preventing an utter bloodbath for the GOP.

Look on the bright side my conservative friends, you'll win back the House in 2022 when Biden does something incredibly dumb within the first 6 months of his term that pisses off the entire country.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Woof said:

This bored is an echo chamber. Biden is going to win. It will be a solid victory, but very nearly a landslide.

Take the @YellowSnow map, but flip AZ, NC, and NE-2 to the blue column. I still think Trump squeaks out Florida, but that assumes Trump stops doing dumb shit for the next couple weeks and the race tightens a point or two. Texas, Georgia, Ohio, and Iowa will all within a couple points, preventing an utter bloodbath for the GOP.

Look on the bright side my conservative friends, you'll win back the House in 2022 when Biden does something incredibly dumb within the first 6 months of his term that pisses off the entire country.

I was with you until you suggested Biden would be at all relevant, let alone alive, by 2022.
  • Options
    WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Woof said:

Like die?
    That is definitely a likely option. Honestly, I'm not sure there are great odds on either Biden or Trump surviving another term.