Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Election Poll - Call It

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,898
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Biden, but much closer than the poles predicted because polesters are charlatans.

I

"It will be perceived as illegitimate by many." So what? The PIPS campaign along with the CIA, FBI and DOJ conducted an illegal and illegitimate coup attempt on Trump and even had an illegitimate impeachment. Do you think that concerns Chrissy Wallace of Fox or Bret Baeir of Fox? Let alone anyone in Hollywood, pop music, late night TV, CBS, NBC, Chicom News Network or MSLDS?

Read my comment. I said if Trump is leading on election night in a few must win swing state and mail in ballots put Biden in the lead later days later, it will be perceived as illegitimate by Trump's supporters. Regardless of how this thing goes, it's better for the country for it not to be super close.
    The problem is that after a lost election, Trump supporters will have no recourse and no organized outlet. I agree that it would be illegitimate. If the "independents" decide they want free sh*t, open borders and let the left control their lives and don't want honest elections, then that is what is going to happen until they run out of money. Then its Venezuela.
    We? live in Oregon man. The left already controls our lives. My kids are stuck looking at an iPad because of Gov. Brown.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,896
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    You ain't seen nothing yet. 1A and 2A rights gone. Money becoming worthless as the printing presses roll. Wage and price controls. Carbon tax. Sky rocketing electric bills. Taxation of IRAs and 401(k)s. Wealth tax.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Biden, but much closer than the poles predicted because polesters are charlatans.

I just dont think anyone can beat the media. Trump did his best and put up a good fight but the past 4 years have been a nonstop smear campaign.

That's pretty much where I'm at. The sheer amount and power of the forces arrayed against him, coupled with likely voter fraud issues everywhere, and I just think it's over. Hope it stays close so I can have a nice moral victory.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump in a tight one because all the poles are bullshit.
    People hate the media

A lot
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,733
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Trump wins this thing and it isn't close! Dementia never even got its' boots on...
    When you can attempt a coup using government agencies and assets and get caught and the media won't report it the world as we know will be in deep shit!
  • Options
    Founders Club

People hate the media

A lot

Basically this comes down to the fact that you have more faith in Americans than I do. I respect you for it. Old but still not completely jaded? I just think the mouth breathing hordes are going to ruin this. I have lost faith in the electorate.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

People hate the media

A lot

Basically this comes down to the fact that you have more faith in Americans than I do. I respect you for it. Old but still not completely jaded? I just think the mouth breathing hordes are going to ruin this. I have lost faith in the electorate.
    I've had A LOT of people quietly admit to me in confidence they are voting for Trump. That's in my ultra liberal circle of friends. Here's to hoping that pattern carries across swing states and not just liberal California.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,898
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

People hate the media

A lot

I've had A LOT of people quietly admit to me in confidence they are voting for Trump. That's in my ultra liberal circle of friends. Here's to hoping that pattern carries across swing states and not just liberal California.
    You need to move to Wyoming, bruh. Plenty of oil man jerbs there.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

People hate the media

A lot

You need to move to Wyoming, bruh. Plenty of oil man jerbs there.
    Discussing it...in Tennessee currently which the wife is lobbying for. Going to LIPO until after the election. I really think there could be a silent red wave happening but who the fuck knows.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,541
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A contested election it should be but won't. State officials that sign off on elections won't think anything of a city on 1,000,000 casting 1,200,000 votes.
    They have to come out of the woodworkgraveyard to protect their leaders that might go to jail if Trump is re-elected.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,541
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    and one other thing

what does this have to do with a pole? this is general knowledge and could be the opening to every poast

"The idiot Injun is stupid and the correct answer is"
  • Options
    Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

and one other thing

what does this have to do with a pole? this is general knowledge and could be the opening to every poast

"The idiot Injun is stupid and the correct answer is"

New bored motto?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    I think most americans are lazy and stupid and brainwashed.

Fuck if I didn't have any talent or skills or future I'd just say screw it give me free shit too.
  • Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,004
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    To take my prediction one step further.

Biden wins, and Trump spends the next 8 years on the talk show circuit calling the election results a hoax and says he is convinced he actually won.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Relevant to the pole. Worth the read...https://spectator.org/polls-trump-biden/

2. American culture is trending Trump’s way, not Biden’s.
    You’re aware there has been a massive run on guns and ammunition this year, right? Do you think the people buying those guns are Biden voters? Biden has been one of the foremost gun-grabbers in American politics over the past half century. Why would people rush out to buy guns Biden wants to take away, and then vote for Biden to take them?

Then there is the massive departure of America’s urban middle class to the suburbs and the exurbs. Yes, there is the danger that those transplants, many of whom are vacating the deep blue states for the purple and red ones, might bring their politics with them.

But that isn’t, generally speaking, what has happened. Most expatriate Californians in Texas, for example, are Republicans. Some middle-class voters from places like New York might have been Democrats in the Big Apple simply because Republicans couldn’t win where they lived, but move them to Orlando and they might turn out to be set free politically. Look at voter registration in Florida so far this year; it’s a blowout for the GOP. More on that below.
    I do know a fair number of Biden voters in my peer group who went out and bought their first guns this year.
    Trust.

But fortify.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,129
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    The idiot Injun is stupid and the correct answer is:
    Aren’t we all going to die of Covid before the election?
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,560
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Biden in a contested election because Barrett isn't seated and Roberts is a giant faggot.
    I’m already looking at offshore options.

Biden is not going to be allowed to lose.

12 years of he and Willie’s side ass in the WH.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,234
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    The idiot Injun is stupid and the correct answer is:
    AIDS, COVID and SMOD will be the winners. Hell, two out of the three have already won.