Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Election Poll - Call It

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Trump wins this thing and it isn't close! Dementia never even got its' boots on...
    Big win. Where is the energy in the Biden campaign? Compare this to '16. Used to see Clinton signs and support everywhere. Big crowds for her. Biden can't fill a high school gym and there is little evidence of support seen in my travels. The swamp is pushing for Biden because Trump is exposing everything. The swamp controls the media, polls you name it. When people are erecting huge Trump signs in the Hollywood hills that's a tell!
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    Trump wins this thing and it isn't close! Dementia never even got its' boots on...

Houhusky said:

Biden wins a tight EC victory. Call it 278- 260. Wins national popular vote by 3 or 4 points.

Seems like PA, MI, and NC will spell out what is going to happen early that night.
    If this drags out it will be ugly

For America we need a winner by morning

Not sure we will though
    I'm not buying into the degree of vote by mail fraud that many in the Tug expect. I do, however, think the Dems have done America a disservice to America with their insistence on it. We don't want to have a scenario where Trump is clinging to a narrow EC lead on election night and then have it overturned in the coming days in week by mail in ballots. It will be perceived as illegitimate by many.
    Point shavers know not to blow the game, just the line.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,721
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Biden, but much closer than the poles predicted because polesters are charlatans.

Historians will one day look back at the Battle of Coeur d’Alene as the turning point in the War of Coastal Aggression.

MAGA defeated BLM in the first Battle of Bend. MAGA bro pointed a piece at a some BLM folks. Cops confiscated the gun but didn't arrest the guy.

Stay out of my Mayberry you fucking assholes and go fight it our in Portland.

https://www.opb.org/article/2020/10/04/violence-erupts-at-bend-demonstrations/
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Trump in a tight one because all the poles are bullshit.

Historians will one day look back at the Battle of Coeur d’Alene as the turning point in the War of Coastal Aggression.

MAGA defeated BLM in the first Battle of Bend. MAGA bro pointed a piece at a some BLM folks. Cops confiscated the gun but didn't arrest the guy.

Surprise, surprise, the leftist women are gross
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

Biden wins rather easily, say 322 - 214

Democrats and the media have 4 years of Trump under their belt and will do everything they can to win the election.

Enough said on that
    Swaye's Wigwam

From @NorthwestFresh

Already looking forward to the Special Prosecutor and Impeachment like a DOG of President Biden*

*nothing will happen
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    "It will be perceived as illegitimate by many." So what? The PIPS campaign along with the CIA, FBI and DOJ conducted an illegal and illegitimate coup attempt on Trump and even had an illegitimate impeachment. Do you think that concerns Chrissy Wallace of Fox or Bret Baeir of Fox? Let alone anyone in Hollywood, pop music, late night TV, CBS, NBC, Chicom News Network or MSLDS?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Biden, but much closer than the poles predicted because polesters are charlatans.

Surprise, surprise, the leftist women are gross
    They don't live in my neighborhood.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Relevant to the pole. Worth the read...https://spectator.org/polls-trump-biden/

2. American culture is trending Trump’s way, not Biden’s.
    You’re aware there has been a massive run on guns and ammunition this year, right? Do you think the people buying those guns are Biden voters? Biden has been one of the foremost gun-grabbers in American politics over the past half century. Why would people rush out to buy guns Biden wants to take away, and then vote for Biden to take them?

Then there is the massive departure of America’s urban middle class to the suburbs and the exurbs. Yes, there is the danger that those transplants, many of whom are vacating the deep blue states for the purple and red ones, might bring their politics with them.

But that isn’t, generally speaking, what has happened. Most expatriate Californians in Texas, for example, are Republicans. Some middle-class voters from places like New York might have been Democrats in the Big Apple simply because Republicans couldn’t win where they lived, but move them to Orlando and they might turn out to be set free politically. Look at voter registration in Florida so far this year; it’s a blowout for the GOP. More on that below.
    I do know a fair number of Biden voters in my peer group who went out and bought their first guns this year.
    Swaye's Wigwam

You’re aware there has been a massive run on guns and ammunition this year, right? Do you think the people buying those guns are Biden voters? Biden has been one of the foremost gun-grabbers in American politics over the past half century. Why would people rush out to buy guns Biden wants to take away, and then vote for Biden to take them?

Then there is the massive departure of America’s urban middle class to the suburbs and the exurbs. Yes, there is the danger that those transplants, many of whom are vacating the deep blue states for the purple and red ones, might bring their politics with them.

But that isn’t, generally speaking, what has happened. Most expatriate Californians in Texas, for example, are Republicans. Some middle-class voters from places like New York might have been Democrats in the Big Apple simply because Republicans couldn’t win where they lived, but move them to Orlando and they might turn out to be set free politically. Look at voter registration in Florida so far this year; it’s a blowout for the GOP. More on that below.
    I do know a fair number of Biden voters in my peer group who went out and bought their first guns this year.
    You can't fix stupid I always say

Beto is Biden's gun guy
    Standard Supporter

Seems impossible to square that circle. Voting for defunding the police and then buying a gun to protect yourself. Leftardism is a mental disease.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Biden in a contested election because Barrett isn't seated and Roberts is a giant faggot.
    Trump wins Florida and Ohio easily and is ahead election night, Biden wins magically appearing mail-in votes the following week and ballot standards disappear in specifically Democratic run Pennsylvania and Michigan to “win”. No one thinks the vote is legit...the Supreme Court will be a bunch of pussies and won’t contest the obvious fraud. The media (including Fox News) won’t say a word to it being a fraud and our Tech Overlords will ban any mentioning of the fact its a fraud on Social Media.

Welcome to Chinamerica 2020...
    Swaye's Wigwam

Trump wins Florida and Ohio easily and is ahead election night, Biden wins magically appearing mail-in votes the following week and ballot standards disappear in specifically Democratic run Pennsylvania and Michigan to “win”. No one thinks the vote is legit...the Supreme Court will be a bunch of pussies and won’t contest the obvious fraud. The media (including Fox News) won’t say a word to it being a fraud and our Tech Overlords will ban any mentioning of the fact its a fraud on Social Media.

Welcome to Chinamerica 2020...

You need to accept the results with the class and statesmanship the democrats have shown in regard to 2016
    Swaye's Wigwam

Seems impossible to square that circle. Voting for defunding the police and then buying a gun to protect yourself. Leftardism is a mental disease.
    Biden couldn't be elected to the mayor-ship or city councils or PDX or SEA.

Furthermore if one chooses to reside in one of those cities, how exactly can Trump protect them defund the police or Antifa/BLM rioters. Did Trump put down the Portland riots? We live in a Federal Republic and if you choose to live in a deep Blue state there's only so much the executive branch can do to save you (i.e., very little).
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Biden in a landslide. Big orange dummy finally bested by geriatric creeper.
    Trump has been tripping over his dick non-stop. Wish it wasn't the case, but polls that say Biden +12 to +14 are not going to be skewed that badly where Trump can actually still win.
    Standard Supporter
    After the election Trump is not handcuffed. Call in the Army declare martial law and shoot violators.
    Swaye's Wigwam

"It will be perceived as illegitimate by many." So what? The PIPS campaign along with the CIA, FBI and DOJ conducted an illegal and illegitimate coup attempt on Trump and even had an illegitimate impeachment. Do you think that concerns Chrissy Wallace of Fox or Bret Baeir of Fox? Let alone anyone in Hollywood, pop music, late night TV, CBS, NBC, Chicom News Network or MSLDS?

Read my comment. I said if Trump is leading on election night in a few must win swing state and mail in ballots put Biden in the lead later days later, it will be perceived as illegitimate by Trump's supporters. Regardless of how this thing goes, it's better for the country for it not to be super close.
    Standard Supporter
    I

Read my comment. I said if Trump is leading on election night in a few must win swing state and mail in ballots put Biden in the lead later days later, it will be perceived as illegitimate by Trump's supporters. Regardless of how this thing goes, it's better for the country for it not to be super close.
    The problem is that after a lost election, Trump supporters will have no recourse and no organized outlet. I agree that it would be illegitimate. If the "independents" decide they want free sh*t, open borders and let the left control their lives and don't want honest elections, then that is what is going to happen until they run out of money. Then its Venezuela.