Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I don't think Kristi is going to be President

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

HHusky said:

States ranked by highest number of infections as a share of population--the dirty dozen:

They have quite a bit in common . . . politically.

You said deaths, hack, not cases

Keep those goal posts moving

I would prefer more people catching a cold than mass blue state deaths AND economic ruin but I'm not a leftard
    What were leftists called when you doorbelled for McGovern?
    Intelligent and handsome
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Swaye said:

HHusky said:

States ranked by highest number of infections as a share of population--the dirty dozen:

You said deaths, hack, not cases

Keep those goal posts moving

I would prefer more people catching a cold than mass blue state deaths AND economic ruin but I'm not a leftard
    What were leftists called when you doorbelled for McGovern?
    Intelligent and handsome

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

HHusky said:

258 deaths out of almost 26,000 cases. It’s already been proven the ones dying were mostly on horrible health too. It’s well past time to open up. You know it too. Quit with the trolling bullshit.
    More than half of Americans over the age of 40 have high blood pressure.

#co-morbidity; #atDeathsDoor
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

258 deaths out of almost 26,000 cases. It’s already been proven the ones dying were mostly on horrible health too. It’s well past time to open up. You know it too. Quit with the trolling bullshit.

Move those posts

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Move those posts
    Horrible health
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,397 Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

H flying around the country while posting that things need locked down.

Rules for thee...
    edited October 2020

HHusky said:

Rules for thee...
    Madam, you don't have to lock things down in order to require masks. The Dakotas are more than merely not locked down--they're wide fucking open.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,117 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2020
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Some Americans in the legal field are dumb as rocks.

# co-stupidity; #numbskull club
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Some Americans in the legal field are dumb as rocks.
    You're preaching to the choir, Sister.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Rules for thee...
    Madam, you don't have to lock things down in order to require masks. The Dakotas are more than merely not locked down--they're wide fucking open.
    And doing better economically and on deaths than your blue state heroes

I thought one size fits all wasn't your thing?

Try to keep your bullshit straight

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    I want to smash

That is all

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Rules for thee...

#alternativefacts

The Dakotas are doing far worse than almost anywhere else in the country right now.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Rules for thee...

#alternativefacts

The Dakotas are doing far worse than almost anywhere else in the country right now.
    No they aren't

At all

Just keep lying
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    4th and 6th in UE rate is “worse than almost anywhere else” in the USA for the Booger Eater who had to fly and then drive to rural red state Missouri to save his imaginary Big City business.

The most dishonest poster here, easily. Boring, too. Stupidity makes him a Triple Threat.

Enter the same “Igor” insult.

The best part about Kristi running in 2024 is the Dems have to drop their "Republicans hate women" bullshit.

I mean they won't but no one will buy it.

They run the most God awful hags and then claim I hate women. No I just hate your "women" Fuck you libs!

The best part about Kristi running in 2024 is the Dems have to drop their "Republicans hate women" bullshit.

They run the most God awful hags and then claim I hate women. No I just hate your "women" Fuck you libs!

Just want to point out that Sarah Palin still has more executive experience in governing citizens than Biden and Harris combined. Two Democrat lawyers who have never governed citizens or a massive organization are what the Democrats chose.
    edited October 2020

Just want to point out that Sarah Palin still has more executive experience in governing citizens than Biden and Harris combined. Two Democrat lawyers who have never governed citizens or a massive organization are what the Democrats chose.
    Kristi is hotter and more bad ass than palin by a factor of like 10

I never punched that clown to palin. And I was a teenager. Can't say the same for the 31 year old version of myself and noem

Kristi is hotter and more bad ass than palin by a factor of like 10

I never punched that clown to palin. And I was a teenager. Can't say the same for the 31 year old version of myself and noem
    Not sure what that has to do with a woman having executive experience but it’s a good share so thanks.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    You never want to talk about the two million lives Trump saved and which states led the way