Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I don't think Kristi is going to be President

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    Sorry, but if the SD Health Department has a similar graph for deaths, I couldn't find it.

But if you paid any attention at all, you'd know that the Dakotas are now putting up impressive death numbers for two states that don't either of them have even a million residents.

HHusky said:

Sorry, but if the SD Health Department has a similar graph for deaths, I couldn't find it.

But if you paid any attention at all, you'd know that the Dakotas are now putting up impressive death numbers for two states that don't either of them have even a million residents.
    Do you ever get tired of being a complete Eunuch?
    Is a partial Eunuch even a thing?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Show me the Bodies!!!

HHusky said:

Because there aren't deaths

And no they aren't putting up impressive death numbers. That's a lie. As usual
    They got a late start, but they're racking 'em up lately. North Dakota has already blown past Washington in deaths as a percentage of population. South Dakota will do so in a few days.
    edited October 2020
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

a little late for you to be asking that Now, don’t you think?
    doogie said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

a little late for you to be asking that Now, don’t have think?
    "Complete Eunuch" wasn't my turn of phrase.
    Did you just say “Slice em off”?
    doogie said:

Did you just say “Slice em off”?

driving it into the ground now
    Did you ask to keep them, take em home?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,488 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

They got a late start, but they're racking 'em up lately. North Dakota has already blown past Washington in deaths as a percentage of population. South Dakota will do so in a few days.
    Another lie. 2 weeks maybe a month

So you want to go on record for Biden to institute a national lockdown next March if there is a spike in cases?

You claim Trump should have done it. Governors that shut down had more deaths and economic pain. Yet here you are calling for more

None of you gutless wonders would answer that question

And I know why

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

So you want to go on record for Biden to institute a national lockdown next March if there is a spike in cases?

You claim Trump should have done it. Governors that shut down had more deaths and economic pain. Yet here you are calling for more

And I know why
    Washington got hit first and hard. We have 280 deaths per million. North Dakota has 336/ million. South Dakota has 267/Million. Most of the increase in the Dakotas has been over the past 45 days.

Shut down? You can't even get them to tell their people to wear masks.

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited October 2020
    This state has a tiny fraction more supposed deaths than that state, none of which leads to bodies stacked like cordwood or hospitals and morgues being overrun with the Plague.

Meanwhile, Inslee is whining that Boeing is telling you to fuck off as landmarks like Ivar’s close their doors, Chump, and you’re flying coach commercial to the Loo and then driving to the Ozarks to save whatever scam “business” you’re operating.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

And I know why
    Washington got hit first and hard. We have 280 deaths per million. North Dakota has 336/ million. South Dakota has 267/Million. Most of the increase in the Dakotas has been over the past 45 days.

Shut down? You can't even get them to tell their people to wear masks.

Care to answer the question Joe?

Chris Wallace isn't walking through the door
    I think I called your premise bullshit.

But politely.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    H is nervous. Ozark investors called his bluff.