Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I don't think Kristi is going to be President

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,488 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sorry, but if the SD Health Department has a similar graph for deaths, I couldn't find it.

But if you paid any attention at all, you'd know that the Dakotas are now putting up impressive death numbers for two states that don't either of them have even a million residents.
    Because there aren't deaths

And no they aren't putting up impressive death numbers. That's a lie. As usual
    They got a late start, but they're racking 'em up lately. North Dakota has already blown past Washington in deaths as a percentage of population. South Dakota will do so in a few days.
    Another lie. 2 weeks maybe a month

So you want to go on record for Biden to institute a national lockdown next March if there is a spike in cases?

You claim Trump should have done it. Governors that shut down had more deaths and economic pain. Yet here you are calling for more

None of you gutless wonders would answer that question

And I know why
    Washington got hit first and hard. We have 280 deaths per million. North Dakota has 336/ million. South Dakota has 267/Million. Most of the increase in the Dakotas has been over the past 45 days.

Shut down? You can't even get them to tell their people to wear masks.

Care to answer the question Joe?

Chris Wallace isn't walking through the door
    I think I called your premise bullshit.

But politely.
    What is my premise?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    SD has 214 currently hospitalized. Overrun? no

SD has over 19,000 recovered.

More proof Kristi will be President
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    The tell from the first debate is that even Democrats know blaming Trump for China Flu deaths is a loser. So, they pivoted to racism, which isn’t working as people look into violent whites, who are almost exclusively on the Left and vote Democrat.

That’s the tell. @HHusky reads politics about as well as he reads his business partners.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sorry, but if the SD Health Department has a similar graph for deaths, I couldn't find it.

But if you paid any attention at all, you'd know that the Dakotas are now putting up impressive death numbers for two states that don't either of them have even a million residents.

They got a late start, but they're racking 'em up lately. North Dakota has already blown past Washington in deaths as a percentage of population. South Dakota will do so in a few days.
    They averaged less than 2 deaths a day in Sept but ok.

Keep lying Eunuch...

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,112 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

Did you just say “Slice em off”?

Well you never even a partial man so what does that leave?
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,397 Swaye's Wigwam
    Goduckies said:

So they have the same death ratio and never closed down or destroyed their economy and you think that is bad.

But still!
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Keep lying Eunuch...

Goduckies said:

So they have the same death ratio and never closed down or destroyed their economy and you think that is bad.

LIPO

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Keep lying Eunuch...

They had almost no deaths for months, so 2 a day is a significant increase. Given South Dakota’s minuscule population, that equates to more than 750 deaths/day in a country of 331 million.
    edited October 2020

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Keep lying Eunuch...

They had almost no deaths for months, so 2 a day is a significant increase. Given South Dakota’s minuscule population, that equates to more than 750 deaths/day in a country of 331 million.
    What is "almost no"...one a day? They average 2 deaths a day for flu/pneumonia/respiratory and almost 5 a day due to cancer.

Sounds serious....everyone should lock down and not leave their house for weeks... Keep rooting for something that is always magically 2 weeks away from being serious...

Eunuch.

I remember when you gals were chortling over the idea of 100,000 US Covid deaths.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Keep lying Eunuch...

What is "almost no"...one a day? They average 2 deaths a day for flu/pneumonia/respiratory and almost 5 a day due to cancer.

Sounds serious....everyone should lock down and not leave their house for weeks... Keep rooting for something that is always magically 2 weeks away from being serious...

Eunuch.

I remember when you gals were chortling over the idea of 100,000 US Covid deaths.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Keep lying Eunuch...

Eunuch.

And we're up to 10,000 actual Covid deaths without co-morbidities. I'm so glad we'll go 5 trillion in debt for this sham.
    This is easily the stupidest narrative the Trumptards have. You have any clue how many Americans are running around with "co-morbidities"?

And I guess the 275,000 excess deaths year to date were all suicides.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Keep lying Eunuch...

Eunuch.

And we're up to 10,000 actual Covid deaths without co-morbidities. I'm so glad we'll go 5 trillion in debt for this sham.
    This is easily the stupidest narrative the Trumptards have. You have any clue how many Americans are running around with "co-morbidities"?

So shut down nationwide next March?

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Keep lying Eunuch...

Eunuch.

It's always all or nothing with you gals.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Keep lying Eunuch...

Eunuch.

It's always all or nothing with you gals.
    Tell us again what Trump did wrong then

And what Biden will do differently