Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Black* man in Breonna Taylor shirt murders three at police bar in L’ville

12346»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    To be fair I'd deny being a cop too
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    edited September 2020

doogie said:

doogie said:

doogie said:

BLM, Inc. is a racist, Marxist hate group.

Yes, all the woke folk that support BLM are lining for communism. You actually believe that? BLM is off the rails and I agree that the ones that support it are misguided or delusional. It’s not a hate group like the KKK. Quit watching the news and believing this bullshit. The extremists of the group are clouding your judgement.
    Leaders lead.

I take them at their word.

I have no reason to believe they are lying.

I believe many people that have gravitated to the slogan don’t have any idea what BLM, Inc. claims to stand for.
    Nobody really knows what the group really believes because it’s become a political mess. It went beyond black people being treated unfairly by the police and we see the extremists in Twitter and the news. I believe the original goal was to stop unarmed black males being killed by the police, but obviously the goal posts have moved.

I’m not a BLM supporter myself. I’m in the middle politically, but as I age I’ve taken small kibbles of the red pill because the far left has gotten mainstream. It was easy to ignore the far right and the whacko religious types but not as easy to ignore the far left in today’s news cycle. I just don’t group anyone that does believe in BLM as an enemy at this point.
    BLM Inc has said EXACTLY what they stand for. Are you serious, Clark?
    I only know that because of the tug. I’m not going to the BLM site or any political organization website. Most people still believe it’s just about unarmed black males being killed by police.

This shit barely even exists in real life. I hang out with black guys all the time (I’m not racist, I have black friends!!) This bullshit, pick a side, everyone is an enemy only exists online and in Portland.
    Black people aren't an enemy. BLM is as well as PANTIFA as they are Marxist/communist and advocate the overthrow of our government. I swore an oath to defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. These commie shitbags are enemies. It's like rooting for the Japanese and Germans in WWII.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Whoa Turbo, slow your roll.

Trust the process. Register, vote make sure you’re voting in a way that it’s counted, spend time encouraging others to do the same. Relax.

Hit the weed store, grab a pre-roll go home and LIPO

You wanna load all your guns and draw your shades for practice against your neighbors, go for it.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

Whoa Turbo, slow your roll.

Trust the process. Register, vote make sure you’re voting in a way that it’s counted, spend time encouraging others to do the same. Relax.

Hit the weed store, grab a pre-roll go home and LIPO

You wanna load all your guns and draw your shades for practice against your neighbors, go for it.

Guns are no good unless they're loaded!. That I dislike openly communist organizations has nothing to do with any of that. Yet.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter

“I’m not an ex-cop, the killings were not done in my restaurant they were done out here, outside, I’m a family restaurant, not a bar,” stated Bishop.

In an interview with local NBC affiliate WAVE3. I'll take the owner's word that he's not an ex-cop.
    Sadly the Tug doesn’t print retractions.