Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Black* man in Breonna Taylor shirt murders three at police bar in L’ville

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
edited September 2020 in Tug Tavern
If you watch CNN and MSNBC, you won’t be informed of this massacre.

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Bar owner describes what happened.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    Anyone who voiced support for BLM should be asked to answer for this. This is exactly what happened the first time with BLM. Fucking pisses me off that the Rats and the media blamed Palin and the Tea Party for Gabby Giffords shooting and now say nothing when BLM supporters murder completely innocent people.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    People will do what they do
  • SDCJRSDCJR Member Posts: 219
    Wonder if Lewis Hamilton will wear a shirt with the victims name on it next week?
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,547 Founders Club

Que the dems talking about the need for "common sense gun control".

Or que the Dems not talking
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Lost in all of your white privilege is the tragedy that Marina failed to capitalize “Black” man.

You people disgust me
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    HuskyJW said:

Que the dems talking about the need for "common sense gun control".

I thought shooting people was already banned?
    depends
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,921 Swaye's Wigwam
    Remember all the actors who came out in support of Jussie Smollett? Where are they on this one?
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Anyone who voiced support for BLM should be asked to answer for this. This is exactly what happened the first time with BLM. Fucking pisses me off that the Rats and the media blamed Palin and the Tea Party for Gabby Giffords shooting and now say nothing when BLM supporters murder completely innocent people.

Ehh, it’s dumb to blame BLM for this just like it’s dumb that Trump gets blamed for racist assholes’ shitty actions.

I understand the media’s role in this and it’s gross that this will be mostly ignored, but not everyone that supports BLM thinks this is okay.
    I always appreciate you being the voice of reason on the bored, Roadie.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

SFGbob said:

Ehh, it’s dumb to blame BLM for this just like it’s dumb that Trump gets blamed for racist assholes’ shitty actions.

I understand the media’s role in this and it’s gross that this will be mostly ignored, but not everyone that supports BLM thinks this is okay.
    BLM,Inc. thinks it’s just fine.

Supporting Black lives is quite different from supporting BLM, Inc.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

SFGbob said:

If Trump's message was based around "white lives matter" and his website was entirely obsessed with racial identity and openly encouraged and organized racially violent riots while calling for other races to kneel, promoted a white national anthem, spread false information about being hunted by blacks, mobbed people in restaurants and force them to hold white power symbols, advocated for segregation, or demanded monetary compensation based on race I think it would probably be fair to blame Trump for "racist assholes' shitty actions".

Just like its not dumb when the KKK gets the blame for white racist assholes’ shitty actions the same should apply to the significantly more popular and powerful BLM.

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985

SFGbob said:

I support Black Lives. The three most critical areas of focus are:

- Education
    - Family structure
    - Black on black violence

It’s pretty simple.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    doogie said:

SFGbob said:

That is basically the point I was trying to make. Trying to lump everyone in the BLM movement is stupid. Same for linking every Trump supporter into being a horrible, racist asshole. The group think and back and forth about who is worse is ruining the country along with social media.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

doogie said:

SFGbob said:

That is basically the point I was trying to make. Trying to lump everyone in the BLM movement is stupid. Same for linking every Trump supporter into being a horrible, racist asshole. The group think and back and forth about who is worse is ruining the country along with social media.
    If Trump and Trump supporters can be blamed for a guy that shoots Hispanics in a Walmart, then BLM and it's supporters can be blamed for this. I didn't make the fucking rules but I sure in hell am going to apply them equally.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

doogie said:

SFGbob said:

I agree with you 100% on this statement but there is a reason why they chose the name black lives matter. Its specifically to play the back and forth game...

Makes it really easy to cut down opponents as racists who think that black lives dont matter if they dare to disagree with the neomarxist racists running the program.