Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Northshore parents are reporting...

12346»

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,900 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Time to suggest equal time for the other side?

Absolutely. Our kids NEED to know how capitalism raises entire societies out of poverty better than any other system - AINEC.
    Capitalism doesn't raise entire societies out of poverty. Capitalism's biggest fans don't make that argument. Didn't any of you girls take any economics courses?

Anyway, the converse of Black Lives Matter is that they don't.
    Then what does?

And, in fact capitalism’s biggest fans, indeed even its intellectual antithesis, say otherwise. Even Marx acknowledged capitalism’s unique ability to reduce and often entirely limit, scarcity.

Interested in your serious response here.
    Regulated capitalism with progressive taxation can do it, but that's not what the TugCon universe is preaching. Unregulated, barely taxed capitalism is their ideal, and that does NOT lift "entire societies out of poverty". As every economist worth a damn knows, unregulated capitalism explodes like a diesel engine without a governor.

The funny thing is, the die hard anarcho-capitalists here think capitalism is fragile. But capitalism doesn't whither in the presence of regulation; it thrives. It does so because it is vital and it can harness human motivations to increase wealth for a society, but not without taking its classic problems into account as well.
    And by "barely taxed" the Dazzler is referring to tax rate of 25%.
    Flat taxers are morons. You can get the tax code to incentivize and disincentivize all sorts of things when you're not a simpleton.
    How come yours and the looneytoon lefts possition is for massive disincentivization? Help us understand what is gained by that?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,900 Founders Club
    edited September 2020
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Absolutely. Our kids NEED to know how capitalism raises entire societies out of poverty better than any other system - AINEC.
    Capitalism doesn't raise entire societies out of poverty. Capitalism's biggest fans don't make that argument. Didn't any of you girls take any economics courses?

Then what does?

And, in fact capitalism’s biggest fans, indeed even its intellectual antithesis, say otherwise. Even Marx acknowledged capitalism’s unique ability to reduce and often entirely limit, scarcity.

Regulated capitalism with progressive taxation can do it, but that's not what the TugCon universe is preaching. Unregulated, barely taxed capitalism is their ideal, and that does NOT lift "entire societies out of poverty". As every economist worth a damn knows, unregulated capitalism explodes like a diesel engine without a governor.

The funny thing is, the die hard anarcho-capitalists here think capitalism is fragile. But capitalism doesn't whither in the presence of regulation; it thrives. It does so because it is vital and it can harness human motivations to increase wealth for a society, but not without taking its classic problems into account as well.
    And by "barely taxed" the Dazzler is referring to tax rate of 25%.
    Flat taxers are morons. You can get the tax code to incentivize and disincentivize all sorts of things when you're not a simpleton.
    Which does nothing to address your fucking lie about people here are advocating for a "barely taxed" completely unregulated form of Capitalism. But I hope your strawman ass fuck makes your feel better Dazzler.
    25% for everyone is barely taxed for the most well off of us. We're not heavily taxed now.
    Who said 25% for everyone my strawman ass fucking Kunt of friend? Taxing anyone at 25% isn't "barely taxing" them. You're a stupid as you are dishonest Dazzler.
    So you want just a top rate of 25%? The middle class will get to make up the difference. The poor don't have the money.
    You could always cut spending and live with in your means of what a 25% tax rate would provide. I want limited government. Unlike you I'm a real conservative and not a fucking fraud like you.
    I'd do fine in your system and my tax cut would be enormous. But being conservative also means living in hard-headed reality. Limited government isn't ever coming back. Maybe you'd still want small government even if you could foresee what it would necessarily mean, and I'd love to know which entitlements you advocate we default on. But 90% of Daddy's base would run like Hell from your small government. So short of your vision being imposed upon us by an outside force, it isn't happening.

I'd like to be able to fly unassisted, but I don't pretend or base my politics in anticipation that it will ever happen.

Bullshit.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,514 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Then what does?

I support progressive taxation but you're still pompous and bought the China Flu bullshit hook, line, and sinker. Now you cheer deaths.
    Bullshit? What deaths are we talking about then?

Fat, drunk and incoherent is no way to go through life, son.
    The ones "with" Covid. About 175,000. Try to keep up.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

I’m pretty much going to chin all your posts because of your sig.
    But did you?

She’s a 5 without the tits and a 6 with them. Let’s see the belly and ass.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/75044/urgent-message-for-the-bored/p1
    God I love her.
    Me too. Good Lord she’s unbelievably hot.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    Wokes can be pretty hot too:

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,895 Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

But did you?

This is literally the only thing that saved this abortion of a thread.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,521 Standard Supporter

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

But did you?

God I love her.
    Total girl next door that knows how to do stuff.....

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

But did you?

God I love her.

Butt stuff?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,521 Standard Supporter

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

But did you?

God I love her.

Butt stuff?
    All the stuff.