Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NBA Players Boycott Game in Support of a Child Molester

124»

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

dnc said:

Wait how is he a child molester? I'ms sure it's been posted but IDontReallyReadYouGuys'Stuff.gif

https://www.newsweek.com/jacob-black-criminal-record-details-kenosha-shooting-1527708

Great guy? Quite the opposite it seems. Does it justify the excessive force used to detain him?
    Was it excessive? According to one of the eyewitnesses the cops were yelling at him to drop the knife. He'd already been tazed and was fighting with the police. So what are the cops options as he reaches into his vehicle refusing to follow their commands?
    Call a social worker.
    So you were just running your mouth. Got it.
    Always a tough crowd with you. Sorry, I'll be more clear. If all of those things end up being true and there was good cause to think he was going into his car for potentially a firearm, then sure, further force than a tazer may have been justified.
    So you have no idea if it was excessive, you just called it excessive. Got it.
    Not sure the point you’re making. If I didn’t know the entire context, then the force may not seem justified. Once I *do* know the entire context, I can say that the force may not have been excessive, even within the timeline of this thread.

I don’t have an initial distrust of police.
    Looks photoshopped

Why would you distrust the enforcement arm of the government you love?
    That’s the kicker, I don’t. I learn as I go with these stories. If he was an immediate threat, then use the force authorized to you for that specific scenario.

Just now, I saw another video of it that shows him being tazed while walking to his car and then being shot shortly thereafter. It didn’t *look* as if 7 shots were necessary, but again, this is why investigations happen.

What would have been the correct number of times to shoot him?
    Got it, he is black therefore it's okay for him to resist arrest and ignore police commands and to fight with the police and go for a knife.

7 in the back is excessive

However, it seems like the fact that he had an outstanding warrant, resisted arrest, etc as you mentioned is all ok.

We are where we are because cops continue to fuck up and use excessive force in a Gotcha society that films everything to put on social media and society has made it acceptable to tell police to FUCK OFF and not comply with requests leading to increasingly tense situations

TL, DR ... we’re all fucked
    Blake was tasered, didn’t flinch, fought with police, and then went to get a knife. Then he gets shot. Boo hoo.

He had felony warrants for rape and domestic abuse and instead of facing the charges like an adult after arrest, he chose to resist arrest as he was harassing a woman who, according to reports, had a restraining order on him for domestic violence.

The pieces of shit the Left chooses as their martyrs is always baffling. The uneducated idiots who play shooter ball certainly aren’t helping the situation.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Has anyone interviewed the woman with the restraining order?
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

dnc said:

Wait how is he a child molester? I'ms sure it's been posted but IDontReallyReadYouGuys'Stuff.gif

https://www.newsweek.com/jacob-black-criminal-record-details-kenosha-shooting-1527708

Great guy? Quite the opposite it seems. Does it justify the excessive force used to detain him?
    Was it excessive? According to one of the eyewitnesses the cops were yelling at him to drop the knife. He'd already been tazed and was fighting with the police. So what are the cops options as he reaches into his vehicle refusing to follow their commands?
    Call a social worker.
    Always a tough crowd with you. Sorry, I'll be more clear. If all of those things end up being true and there was good cause to think he was going into his car for potentially a firearm, then sure, further force than a tazer may have been justified.
    Not sure the point you’re making. If I didn’t know the entire context, then the force may not seem justified. Once I *do* know the entire context, I can say that the force may not have been excessive, even within the timeline of this thread.

Looks photoshopped

That’s the kicker, I don’t. I learn as I go with these stories. If he was an immediate threat, then use the force authorized to you for that specific scenario.

Just now, I saw another video of it that shows him being tazed while walking to his car and then being shot shortly thereafter. It didn’t *look* as if 7 shots were necessary, but again, this is why investigations happen.

Got it, he is black therefore it's okay for him to resist arrest and ignore police commands and to fight with the police and go for a knife.

I don't care about his skin color. How about if you're close enough to taze him grab him, put him on the ground and cuff him. Probably not a great idea to sit back and watch him go to his car and grab a weapon.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

dnc said:

Call a social worker.

Looks photoshopped

I don't care about his skin color. How about if you're close enough to taze him grab him, put him on the ground and cuff him. Probably not a great idea to sit back and watch him go to his car and grab a weapon.
    Sure you do. The only reason this is even being discussed is because of his skin color. If he were white nobody outside of his family would give a shit and even they would probably admit their kid was dirt bag.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,030 Standard Supporter
    Hell, Blake's mom has pretty much fessed up to that.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    Anyone else have a count on the number of kids Blake has fathered? I saw the number 6 but I haven't seen the confirmation of that. Nor have I seen how many women had those six kids. Appears that might be another reason why they NBA players are support him.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club
    He also threatened people with a gun at a dive. He's a class act. Why are these idiots rioting again? He was clearly reaching for a weapon. Jesus Christ.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,134 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2020

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

dnc said:

Call a social worker.

Looks photoshopped

They did use a taser didn't bother him one bit. Things don't always work on every person. Watch the video without your Che red shades.
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    There's NBA basketball on? huh...