Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NBA Players Boycott Game in Support of a Child Molester

Comments

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Russian bots working overtime on this one

Imagine thinking this is at all newsworthy.
    Says the dumbfuck who always races here to be the first to post Russian bot generated smear stories about victims of Police brutality.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    dnc said:

Houhusky said:

dnc said:

MelloDawg said:

dnc said:

Wait how is he a child molester? I'ms sure it's been posted but IDontReallyReadYouGuys'Stuff.gif

https://www.newsweek.com/jacob-black-criminal-record-details-kenosha-shooting-1527708

Great guy? Quite the opposite it seems. Does it justify the excessive force used to detain him?
    There's nothing in there about him molestoring children
    Yeah I couldnt find anything specifically about child rape... just regular rape...

Kenosha County prosecutors charged Blake on July 6 with third-degree sexual assault, trespassing and disorderly conduct in connection with domestic abuse. An arrest warrant was issued for Blake the following day.

https://abc7ny.com/2nd-day-of-unrest-after-jacob-blake-shooting-in-wisconsin/6387592/

3rd degree sexual assualt is defined as "Sexual intercourse with a person without consent of that person"... So rape...
    It's not rape if it's not rape. Her own friends say she bragging about it. Go ahead and lynch the black cockus though, RacistBannon.
    racistbannon lol
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited August 2020
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

dnc said:

Wait how is he a child molester? I'ms sure it's been posted but IDontReallyReadYouGuys'Stuff.gif

https://www.newsweek.com/jacob-black-criminal-record-details-kenosha-shooting-1527708

Great guy? Quite the opposite it seems. Does it justify the excessive force used to detain him?
    Was it excessive? According to one of the eyewitnesses the cops were yelling at him to drop the knife. He'd already been tazed and was fighting with the police. So what are the cops options as he reaches into his vehicle refusing to follow their commands?
    Call a social worker.
    So you were just running your mouth. Got it.
    Always a tough crowd with you. Sorry, I'll be more clear. If all of those things end up being true and there was good cause to think he was going into his car for potentially a firearm, then sure, further force than a tazer may have been justified.
    So you have no idea if it was excessive, you just called it excessive. Got it.
    Not sure the point you’re making. If I didn’t know the entire context, then the force may not seem justified. Once I *do* know the entire context, I can say that the force may not have been excessive, even within the timeline of this thread.

I don’t have an initial distrust of police.
    Looks photoshopped

Why would you distrust the enforcement arm of the government you love?
    That’s the kicker, I don’t. I learn as I go with these stories. If he was an immediate threat, then use the force authorized to you for that specific scenario.

Just now, I saw another video of it that shows him being tazed while walking to his car and then being shot shortly thereafter. It didn’t *look* as if 7 shots were necessary, but again, this is why investigations happen.

You said you have an initially distrust law enforcement though. That’s what you said.

Why do you initially distrust the enforcement arm of what you put so much faith in?.
    SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

dnc said:

Was it excessive? According to one of the eyewitnesses the cops were yelling at him to drop the knife. He'd already been tazed and was fighting with the police. So what are the cops options as he reaches into his vehicle refusing to follow their commands?
    Call a social worker.
    Always a tough crowd with you. Sorry, I'll be more clear. If all of those things end up being true and there was good cause to think he was going into his car for potentially a firearm, then sure, further force than a tazer may have been justified.
    Not sure the point you’re making. If I didn’t know the entire context, then the force may not seem justified. Once I *do* know the entire context, I can say that the force may not have been excessive, even within the timeline of this thread.

Looks photoshopped

That’s the kicker, I don’t. I learn as I go with these stories. If he was an immediate threat, then use the force authorized to you for that specific scenario.

Just now, I saw another video of it that shows him being tazed while walking to his car and then being shot shortly thereafter. It didn’t *look* as if 7 shots were necessary, but again, this is why investigations happen.

What would have been the correct number of times to shoot him?
    The o/u is 5
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

OK then good luck making millions for anything but Dribble Ball games. Maybe they are stupid?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Led by LBJ of course
    edited August 2020
    Tequilla said:

Led by LBJ of course

LBJ is a bitch, knows can’t win it this year so he running
    Latest I’ve read ...

LA teams said they were at

Former LBJ teammate Udonis Harlem asked how the show could go on

LBJ stormed out of the room
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,416 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

LOL NBA. NOGAF anymore.

Steve Kerr and the nation of China would disagree!!!!1!!!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,416 Founders Club
    Dude61 said:

The NBA is cutting the season short in order to pay respects to a man accused of raping a 15-year-old child last month. Just dissolve the league.

It's virtue signaling at its narcissistic worst. I would like to know who has the ear of the players.

Swaye said:

Dude61 said:

The NBA is cutting the season short in order to pay respects to a man accused of raping a 15-year-old child last month. Just dissolve the league.

It's virtue signaling at its narcissistic worst. I would like to know who has the ear of the players.
    The players are all idiots. Burn it down. NOGAF anymore. Let's have a sports free world going forward. More tim to fish.
    Drinkin' and fuckin' would also be acceptable answers.

Pretty sure swaye not doing much of either these days after getting domesticated
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Swaye said:

Dude61 said:

The players are all idiots. Burn it down. NOGAF anymore. Let's have a sports free world going forward. More tim to fish.
    The only thing I would really miss are live Duck football games, even the ones in Seattle, because it’s an entire day or weekend of fun with friends and family. Even my Raiders I can do without since they’ve sucked for 20 years and it’s like a funeral by November.
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

dnc said:

Call a social worker.

Looks photoshopped

Swaye said:

Dude61 said:

The only thing I would really miss are live Duck football games, even the ones in Seattle, because it’s an entire day or weekend of fun with friends and family. Even my Raiders I can do without since they’ve sucked for 20 years and it’s like a funeral by November.
    No big losses
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

dnc said:

Call a social worker.

Looks photoshopped

Got it, he is black therefore it's okay for him to resist arrest and ignore police commands and to fight with the police and go for a knife.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

dnc said:

Call a social worker.

Looks photoshopped

Got it, he is black therefore it's okay for him to resist arrest and ignore police commands and to fight with the police and go for a knife.

7 in the back is excessive

However, it seems like the fact that he had an outstanding warrant, resisted arrest, etc as you mentioned is all ok.

We are where we are because cops continue to fuck up and use excessive force in a Gotcha society that films everything to put on social media and society has made it acceptable to tell police to FUCK OFF and not comply with requests leading to increasingly tense situations

TL, DR ... we’re all fucked