Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jen Cohen's letter to alums and fans

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,886
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    El_K said:

Here are your choices.

Tyee Seat-Related Gift

Yes, I am going to stay “All In” to support student athletes! Please transition my 2020 annual football gift to a tax-deductible donation to the Huskies All In Fund and receive triple priority points

No, I am unable to stay “All In” to support student athletes and will forgo the tax and point incentives. Please credit my Tyee Seat-Related Gift to the Fall 2021 season. (Should we be able to resume competition in the Spring of 2021, no Seat-Related Gift would be required. Seating will be based on Priority Points.)

Please note should we not hear from you by Tuesday, September 1st your 2020 annual football gift will automatically be maintained as a donation, and directed to the Huskies All In Fund.

If you did not make a Tyee Seat-Related Gift, click here.

Season Tickets + Parking / Seat Cushions / Boat Moorage

Yes, I am going to stay “All In” to support student athletes! Please transition my 2020 season tickets and amenities to a tax-deductible donation to the Huskies All In Fund and receive triple priority points.

No, I am unable to stay “All In” to support student athletes and will forgo the tax and point incentives. Please credit my season tickets and amenities to the Spring and/or Fall 2021 season.

No, I am unable to stay “All In” to support student athletes and will forgo the tax and point incentives. Please refund my 2020 season tickets and amenities.

If you don't respond within two weeks, you forfeit your money.
  • El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,086
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I called and busted some what sounded like an Asian kid's balls about how we were getting screwed and I wanted a full refund. I asked them about the endowment and tap into that. What si i called into my credit card compnay and reported it that way?
    The kid had no answers, then I said I was busting his balls as he took the ball busting like champ. I did not go All In, I rolled both the Tyee and Tickets to 2021.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,467
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Donating the cost of the 2020 tickets isn’t an option for me. At the same time, as much as I want to say FO, give me a refund, I can’t bring myself to do it. I got to do a lot of cool shit in college because some other rich fucks opened up their check books a lot of people went to UW football games. So I think UW can keep my money in the bank as a small token of my gratitude.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,080
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I can't watch the dog infomercials. Yes, Dubs would get way more cash
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,830
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Donating the cost of the 2020 tickets isn’t an option for me. At the same time, as much as I want to say FO, give me a refund, I can’t bring myself to do it. I got to do a lot of cool shit in college because some other rich fucks opened up their check books. So I think UW can keep my money in the bank as a small token of my gratitude.

I 100% support you in this Rowboat, (I used to think that way too) but I hate it how UW has preyed upon our collective gratitude to keep supporting their insatiable need for cash to prop up their ever increasing expenditures.
    Sadly though UW is just like any other big time athletic dept in its insatiable need for cash.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,886
    Founders Club
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

El_K said:

...No, I am unable to stay “All In” to support student athletes...

That’s some super passive aggressive shit right there!
    It's very much like typical passive aggressive charity campaign direct mailings.
    Or when they call on the phone and I say no and they immediately launch into "MrJD, is $20 worth the life of a child??"

"Holy shit, $20? I've been paying waaaay more than that!

We'll give this a try in next year's fundraiser