Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jayden Wayne, 2023 5* DE/OLB, Tacoma (Lincoln), WA (Offered 8/10/20)

Comments

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,958
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    theLSkid said:

We went 4 and 8 with instate all Stars

Kind of the point

No one said UW was too good so maybe shut the fuck up dude

Maybe shut the fuck up and stop being embarrassing? He’s legitimately a take at Alabama and you guys are going through the first stages of WDWHA.
    Everyone is a take until it’s time to accept a commitment. If he puts film out like last year a bama type program isn’t taking him. Someone good will because of his measureables. He is just not a dominant player and is a project. It’s nothing to get offended about.

If he has a good work ethic he probably will be good but far from a top 25 player.
    Alabama has better production from 5 stars because they have a roster full of them, it’s a lot harder to see time on the field when everyone had the same hype as you in HS, meanwhile, Jimmy (fuck u Jimmy) and the old staff seemed to stroke the ego of highly recruited guys instead of telling them they can be replaced, that’s the difference imo.
    What highly recruited guys did they do this to? If anything they always defaulted to the upper classmen regardless of ranking.

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Kind of the point

Maybe shut the fuck up and stop being embarrassing? He’s legitimately a take at Alabama and you guys are going through the first stages of WDWHA.
    I don't care

Its all bullshit until it isn't

Sign him. Or don't
    Then shut fuck up?
    Go ahead. Or keep melting down
    melting down? nah. You’re just being an idiot and I’m telling you to shut the fuck up
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,725
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Kind of the point

I don't care

Sign him. Or don't
    Then shut fuck up?
    melting down? nah. You’re just being an idiot and I’m telling you to shut the fuck up
    Meltdown

Fuck off
  • TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 461
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Definitely another meltdown. Seen enough now that they’re easily recognizable. The holidays can be tough on folks.

Kind of the point

I don't care

Sign him. Or don't
    Then shut fuck up?
    Meltdown

Fuck off
    Ok!
  • theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344

theLSkid said:

Kind of the point

Everyone is a take until it’s time to accept a commitment. If he puts film out like last year a bama type program isn’t taking him. Someone good will because of his measureables. He is just not a dominant player and is a project. It’s nothing to get offended about.

If he has a good work ethic he probably will be good but far from a top 25 player.
    Alabama has better production from 5 stars because they have a roster full of them, it’s a lot harder to see time on the field when everyone had the same hype as you in HS, meanwhile, Jimmy (fuck u Jimmy) and the old staff seemed to stroke the ego of highly recruited guys instead of telling them they can be replaced, that’s the difference imo.
    What highly recruited guys did they do this to? If anything they always defaulted to the upper classmen regardless of ranking.

Jalen Hurts? Lol.
    It happens a lot, Saban will pull your ass out and sit your ass down if you fuck up a play, that’s why he is where he is. I can point you to many NFL interviews where players talk about Alabama practices being much more competitive due to the increased competition amongst the entire team, I highly doubt our? practices were competitive considering our? games never were.

Fudgepacker, nobody said JTT or Emeka wasn’t very good because they were. It’s been Smalls and now this guy. And Smalls wasn’t producing and has basically gotten no better since he was a sophomore in high school.

I shared that my friend that goes to most Lincoln games (nephew starts as a sophomore and plays on both sides of the ball) had no idea who Jayden Wayne was. Others that have seen him play don’t seem to ever be impressed and say anything besides he looks the part but didn’t do much.

You are talking about changing protections in high school football. 95% of high school teams aren’t capable of that. The lineman suck and he should dominate.

You always have a meltdown over your TBS favorites not getting their dick sucked. How’s Banks at ASU doing? You and your butt buddy cry over him transferring after not playing for two years.

You’re telling me that a kid who starts on the team with Jayden doesn’t know who he is? That’s a little weird lol

theLSkid said:

Fudgepacker, nobody said JTT or Emeka wasn’t very good because they were. It’s been Smalls and now this guy. And Smalls wasn’t producing and has basically gotten no better since he was a sophomore in high school.

I shared that my friend that goes to most Lincoln games (nephew starts as a sophomore and plays on both sides of the ball) had no idea who Jayden Wayne was. Others that have seen him play don’t seem to ever be impressed and say anything besides he looks the part but didn’t do much.

You are talking about changing protections in high school football. 95% of high school teams aren’t capable of that. The lineman suck and he should dominate.

You always have a meltdown over your TBS favorites not getting their dick sucked. How’s Banks at ASU doing? You and your butt buddy cry over him transferring after not playing for two years.

You’re telling me that a kid who starts on the team with Jayden doesn’t know who he is? That’s a little weird lol

He’s a dumbass. Ignore him.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Cry is an understatement, didn’t he almost threaten to sell his own couch over banks
    theLSkid said:

theLSkid said:

Kind of the point

Jalen Hurts? Lol.
    It happens a lot, Saban will pull your ass out and sit your ass down if you fuck up a play, that’s why he is where he is. I can point you to many NFL interviews where players talk about Alabama practices being much more competitive due to the increased competition amongst the entire team, I highly doubt our? practices were competitive considering our? games never were.

At uw. You said highly recruited guys have been pandered to. Smalls barely plays. Huard barely played. Who at uw was pandered to?
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    theLSkid said:

theLSkid said:

Kind of the point

Jalen Hurts? Lol.

Reading is HORD.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2022

theLSkid said:

Says someone that thinks high school teams have multiple different types of pass protections. They audible at the line when Wayne lines up on the opposite side?

Lincoln has other good athletes and has been a good high school program since their coach took the job. The reason he’s not producing isn’t because he plays for Stadium and gets tripled teamed every play.

Nobody is saying hard pass about Wayne. I’m just saying people that have seen him play and don’t simply watch his hudl and Twitter highlights (like you) don’t seem to be that impressed.
    Emoterman said:

theLSkid said:

theLSkid said:

Kind of the point

Jalen Hurts? Lol.

Reading is HORD.

So is a blockquote, I guess.

McMillan, Smalls (he played more than you think he just never did anything), Asa Turner, Bookie, also, you said ‘they’ not UW. I mentioned Bama and UW in my quote.

We have maybe 1 or 2 highly recruited guys on the roster besides them… so… I guess you’re right?
    You can’t tell me me that the guys who played this year were actually that much better than the backups, Bruner became one of our best fucking players on defense and he was a fucking walk on.

theLSkid said:

Says someone that thinks high school teams have multiple different types of pass protections. They audible at the line when Wayne lines up on the opposite side?

Lincoln has other good athletes and has been a good high school program since their coach took the job. The reason he’s not producing isn’t because he plays for Stadium and gets tripled teamed every play.
    In high school we played a kid who went to Iowa and whenever we lined up, Green meant veer right, blue meant veer left, we called the play at the line and ran the option away from him unless he went to DE then we read him.

How difficult does that sounds to you?
    theLSkid said:

Emoterman said:

theLSkid said:

theLSkid said:

Kind of the point

Jalen Hurts? Lol.

Reading is HORD.

McMillan, Smalls (he played more than you think he just never did anything), Asa Turner, Bookie, also, you said ‘they’ not UW. I mentioned Bama and UW in my quote.

We have maybe 1 or 2 highly recruited guys on the roster besides them… so… I guess you’re right?
    You can’t tell me me that the guys who played this year were actually that much better than the backups, Bruner became one of our best fucking players on defense and he was a fucking walk on.

McMillan wasn’t a starter until Polk was hurt according to most that watched practice. I don’t know who else you play at wr though. Davis I like and he played a decent amount.

Uw has problems but I don’t think playing people based off of
    Stars is one of them. Playing the wrong guys? Sure they suck at that. Linebacker is a case study of that.
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    theLSkid said:

Emoterman said:

theLSkid said:

theLSkid said:

Kind of the point

Jalen Hurts? Lol.

Reading is HORD.

Reading is still very hard, it seems.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Kind of the point

There's no conceivable way you could know this for certain. You're like the 400 lb. chick at the beach rocking a 2-piece and feeling super sexy. Your rare combination of accuracy (~19%) and irrational confidence is inspiring.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,997
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    theLSkid said:

theLSkid said:

In high school we played a kid who went to Iowa and whenever we lined up, Green meant veer right, blue meant veer left, we called the play at the line and ran the option away from him unless he went to DE then we read him.

How difficult does that sounds to you?
    You don't know what pass pro is, do you?