Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jayden Wayne, 2023 5* DE/OLB, Tacoma (Lincoln), WA (Offered 8/10/20)

Comments

• dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 560
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

Lanning was recruiting the guy while at UGA. It seems that programs that care see something. When he commits to Oregon he will officially become WDWHA ass.

When he commits to Oregon I will go to officially hoping he dies in a fire and he can fuck right off. Just like Conerly.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Saw he was at practice the other day - if he made his list and we ain't on it - why the F are they letting him hang out at practice. Tell him to FO
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    He commits to Bama and is in the portal within 2 years when Saban recruits a least 2 guys better and tells him thanks for coming. He'll look nice in Crimson and Grey.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

He commits to Bama and is in the portal within 2 years when Saban recruits a least 2 guys better and tells him thanks for coming. He'll look nice in Crimson and Grey.

46XiJCAB said:

I think saban will not be couching past the next 2 years
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2022

46XiJCAB said:

You pretty much nailed it except Bama won’t end up taking him. Just a hunch.
    I was cruising the usc bored the other day and there was a thread about Julien Simon. Essentially read, "I haven't heard anything about this guy. I thought he was a big-time recruit and he's nowhere on the depth chart."

I feel like Lincoln high school must have somebody palming money to Biggins and Huffman when they go up there.
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Hopefully Simon is a bust. Local guys leave, they can portal to D3 and fuck right off.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,244
    I want to put my 7.5" He Gone in now
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

I was cruising the usc bored the other day and there was a thread about Julien Simon. Essentially read, "I haven't heard anything about this guy. I thought he was a big-time recruit and he's nowhere on the depth chart."

I feel like Lincoln high school must have somebody palming money to Biggins and Huffman when they go up there.
    I didn't even want them to offer Simon. The highlights of him that I saw looked like a low 3* athlete. That was a true case of wdwha.
  • KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2022
    @sonics1993 - Do we have any shot at him? Is he Bama/Georgia good or will he sign somewhere else?
  • sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    edited May 2022

@sonics1993 - Do we have any shot at him? Is he Bama/Georgia good or will he sign somewhere else?

No shot for Washington. Bama, Georgia and Oregon are his top three.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Just close Anthony James, decommited from A&M, canceled his UF/A&M/Miami visits only has UW on June 24th scheduled.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Just close Anthony James, decommited from A&M, canceled his UF/A&M/Miami visits only has UW on June 24th scheduled.

I didn’t even know we were after a highly touted guy from Texas. Gotta close, but things are looking a lot better than they were a month ago.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    Standard Supporter

If that’s the case, he probably ends up at Oregon. I want him and he has the size and tools, but watch some actual game film of him. His effort is fucking horrible and Bama and Georgia get the best of the best DL.

I’ve said it before. Real 5 stars in the front 7 playing in the state of Washington should be absolutely dominating.
    It seems like lately Lincoln has some high 4 or 5 star guy that has been ranked that way since his freshman year in high school. Gabarri and Wayne are the latest. I remember them talking about Gabarri Johnson 2 or 3 years ago like he was going to be the top QB in the nation rather easily. Then he actually played some games and it was the old "well his stat line didn't look great and he struggled hitting receivers but anybody can see how much athleticism he has". Jimmy offered their TE who caught like 5 passes the entire season and ended up at Idaho State or something. It appears that all-world athlete, Julien Simon, is nowhere near the depth chart at USC.

Wasn't Lincoln the team that got blasted in the first round of the playoffs by Stanwood last year?
  • sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460

He's trying to get a big NIL deal so I have major doubts with him
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

If that’s the case, he probably ends up at Oregon. I want him and he has the size and tools, but watch some actual game film of him. His effort is fucking horrible and Bama and Georgia get the best of the best DL.

I’ve said it before. Real 5 stars in the front 7 playing in the state of Washington should be absolutely dominating.
    It seems like lately Lincoln has some high 4 or 5 star guy that has been ranked that way since his freshman year in high school. Gabarri and Wayne are the latest. I remember them talking about Gabarri Johnson 2 or 3 years ago like he was going to be the top QB in the nation rather easily. Then he actually played some games and it was the old "well his stat line didn't look great and he struggled hitting receivers but anybody can see how much athleticism he has". Jimmy offered their TE who caught like 5 passes the entire season and ended up at Idaho State or something. It appears that all-world athlete, Julien Simon, is nowhere near the depth chart at USC.

Wasn't Lincoln the team that got blasted in the first round of the playoffs by Stanwood last year?

46XiJCAB said:

You mean a kid that looked like he was 40, was slow, and didn’t hit on film didn’t end up being a stud in college?