Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mask Census Pole

The narrative from part of CFB twatter, including many of our deceased poasters, blame no one wearing masks for the death of CFB.

Since weº govern by anecdotes now, yours are as good as any.

Straight reporting only. Take your OBK Gates mind-control to the Tug.

Mask Census Pole 56 votes

Essentially everyone masked in public
33%
DerekJohnsonMikeDamoneRaceBannonPurpleBazeRoadDawg55LoneStarDawgoregonblitzkriegDooglesGrundleStiltzkinhuskyhooliganGreenRiverGatorzMiley_CyrusBreadBleachedAnusDawgLesGrossmanBeerThirtyJoeydirtysouwfdawgGayThoughts 19 votes
Around 81% masked
46%
MelloDawgMooser42CFetters_Nacho_LoverSwayewhlinderMad_Son79smoothdawgdncchuckTequillaEsophagealFecesseatownfunkspudenIPukeOregonGrellowRapeculturedawgLebamDawginsinceredawgSourcesYellowSnowEdwin_Bambino 26 votes
Around half
16%
BennyBeavergreenbloodalumni94biak1CSEDawgDoog_de_Jourjhfstyle24NoWarningJustDawgOreDawg 9 votes
Around 19%
1%
Canadawg 1 vote
Almost no one
1%
HuskyJW 1 vote

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Around 81% masked
    It's close to 100% down here due to recent mandates but that's only been the last couple weeks or so. Was much lower back in late June early July.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Around 81% masked
    Who cares at this point
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,093
    Around half
    Was in Leavenworth for the weekend camping and it was 50/50. North lake is pretty well masked though.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Around 81% masked
    Few thoughts:

1) Masks when outdoors but not near others is pointless

2) Masks reduce likelihood of transmission ... they do not eliminate the transmission

3) People that act like masks are the one stop solution to this and wearing them gives them the ability to go on business as usual are foolish

4) We have seen that creating bubbles works for keeping athletes safe

5) Community spread only matters to CFB from standpoint of need to create bubbles for players/coaches/etc and whether stands can include fans or not

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Around 81% masked

I'd say 20% or so of people I see walking outdoors are wearing masks. 81% or more are wearing masks inside any kind of public space, i.e., grocery, restaurant. We had a mask mandate over a month ago.

Before that, masks were about 50% indoors.

Mostly everyone in nyc is wearing a mask outside
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Around 81% masked
    @HuskyJW where do you live?
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,351 Swaye's Wigwam
    Almost no one
    I wear my mask everywhere. It’s prolly 20% though

I now my 6 year old daughter pointing them out....”look Dad...they are spreading disease.”

“Yep”
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,351 Swaye's Wigwam
    Almost no one
    dnc said:

@HuskyJW where do you live?

Tigard
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited August 2020
    Around half
    Went camping near the Evergreen space and aviation museum last weekend. Only 20% of the RVs were from Oregon, 60% from California or Washington, and 20% elsewhere. When I was about to leave I went to the clubhouse to take a piss since I already dumped my black water, and saw three dip shits doing laundry without masks on. I asked, "Where are you guys from? " Two said Fresno (I assume a couple), the other said Chahelus? (didn't ask where that is, and don't care). Told them to "LEAVE", and hopefully we'll be closing the gates soon".
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    Around half
    It's ticked up a lot in the last month here - was closer to 20% until maybe a week after the 4th. Stores are about 70/30 at this point, in public is the reverse.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,734 Founders Club
    Essentially everyone masked in public
    Rock Chalk
  • spudenspuden Member Posts: 362
    Around 81% masked
    100% inside any public space because it’s mandatory.

75% outside even though it’s also mandated except when exercising vigorously and avoiding others.