Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Shutdown 1B

1235»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SD = 1% death rate among active cases. Washington's is 4%.
    SD = 800 active cases. Washington's has 21.7k.

SD is doing just terrible!

SD has a much higher rate of infection than Washington. I love how you gals define this as no big deal unless you die from it. That’s not reality.
    It's not a big deal unless you die from it.

And, preemptively, like we say, Fuck Off.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/04/survivors-severe-covid-19-beating-virus-just-beginning
    Nobody says this
    Thank you Doctor.
    Can you take a breathe for a second and explain in your own words why you think cases have completely decoupled from both previously understood hospitalization and death ratios?

Does the reported percent positive antigen testing accurately reflect current infection rates in the general population? If so, and given that states like Florida are now reporting 12-20% positive in their testing, what does that likely reflect as the percent CURRENTLY infected in the general population of the state. Surely you aren’t suggesting 12-20% of Florida residents are sick/infected with covid, right now?

Don’t you think it’s likely, with both the decoupling of previously understood ratios AND an impossibly high percent positive test rate that there is some sort of selection bias occurring in the raw data?
    Less susceptible populations are getting more of the cases and testing has improved.

If your death/disability from infection rate decreases but your total cases explode, you're still going to have huge death/disability numbers.
    So you're still rooting for the virus is what you're saying. Okay.
    We're all going to die someday too. Acknowledging that reality doesn't mean I'm rooting for it.
    You’re rooting for it. Bigly.

You’ll even make stuff up in your zeal for a virus.
    I am amused by your insistence on being dumb, but only as long as you are actually walking your talk--so get out there Mikey. And because I realized some time ago that you gals would sabotage an effective response to the virus, I had already given up on my vacation plans (Americans aren't going to be allowed into many places for some time) and assumed my business will be pretty spotty for awhile.

And I do like getting to say "I told you so." But this is like watching a slow motion car wreck; no rooting, just watching the inevitable. Are you still laughing?

Why are you still posting in this thread?

I asked you questions, you had a chance to intelligently respond and chose to dodge...

You do understand that your dodges, non responses, and deflections from legitimate questions push people away from your supposedly heartfelt positions?
    Make your point if you have one. You obviously feel butt hurt about not getting some response you expected to something.
    still cant respond to a basic question. sad.
    So no point.

Sad!
    The point is that you have such a lack of knowledge on the topic at hand that you cant even intelligently respond to a few basic questions, let alone expand further afterwards.

Instead, because you are so emotionally attached to the politics and you cant back up your position using your understanding of the topic, you resort to lashing out and deflecting like a teenage girl.

You had an opportunity to show otherwise... you failed...
    I guess we'll all just die wishing we knew what the fuck you were trying to say.
    Everyone knows what he's saying except you

Embarrassing
    The floor is yours.
    Embarrassing
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,405

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SD has a much higher rate of infection than Washington. I love how you gals define this as no big deal unless you die from it. That’s not reality.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/04/survivors-severe-covid-19-beating-virus-just-beginning
    Nobody says this
    Thank you Doctor.
    Can you take a breathe for a second and explain in your own words why you think cases have completely decoupled from both previously understood hospitalization and death ratios?

Does the reported percent positive antigen testing accurately reflect current infection rates in the general population? If so, and given that states like Florida are now reporting 12-20% positive in their testing, what does that likely reflect as the percent CURRENTLY infected in the general population of the state. Surely you aren’t suggesting 12-20% of Florida residents are sick/infected with covid, right now?

Don’t you think it’s likely, with both the decoupling of previously understood ratios AND an impossibly high percent positive test rate that there is some sort of selection bias occurring in the raw data?
    Less susceptible populations are getting more of the cases and testing has improved.

If your death/disability from infection rate decreases but your total cases explode, you're still going to have huge death/disability numbers.
    We're all going to die someday too. Acknowledging that reality doesn't mean I'm rooting for it.

I am amused by your insistence on being dumb, but only as long as you are actually walking your talk--so get out there Mikey. And because I realized some time ago that you gals would sabotage an effective response to the virus, I had already given up on my vacation plans (Americans aren't going to be allowed into many places for some time) and assumed my business will be pretty spotty for awhile.

And I do like getting to say "I told you so." But this is like watching a slow motion car wreck; no rooting, just watching the inevitable. Are you still laughing?

Why are you still posting in this thread?

I asked you questions, you had a chance to intelligently respond and chose to dodge...

You do understand that your dodges, non responses, and deflections from legitimate questions push people away from your supposedly heartfelt positions?
    Make your point if you have one. You obviously feel butt hurt about not getting some response you expected to something.
    still cant respond to a basic question. sad.
    So no point.

Sad!
    The point is that you have such a lack of knowledge on the topic at hand that you cant even intelligently respond to a few basic questions, let alone expand further afterwards.

Instead, because you are so emotionally attached to the politics and you cant back up your position using your understanding of the topic, you resort to lashing out and deflecting like a teenage girl.

You had an opportunity to show otherwise... you failed...
    I guess we'll all just die wishing we knew what the fuck you were trying to say.
    Everyone knows what he's saying except you

Embarrassing
    The floor is yours.
    Embarrassing
    Race knows. He just isn't telling.

Obviously.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Nobody says this
    Thank you Doctor.

No wonder you use links all the tim. You are really bad at this.
    Arithmetic is so confusing . . . to you.
    Much like you and law.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Nobody says this
    Thank you Doctor.

Imagine the tug having so much power that HHuskyFS knew we would sabotage things so he couldn't go on vacation. It's like the tug is the Illuminati.

The only one who sabotaged your business is the inept governor newsome.

I'm leaving for vacation in a week. And my business is doing well.
    My vacation destination wasn’t Lodi.

Have fun!
    I was at Hermosa Beach deep in MAGA country 2 weeks ago enjoying eating at a restaurant again

No fear

Glad you canceled your vacation pussy

I was at Hermosa Beach deep in MAGA country 2 weeks ago enjoying eating at a restaurant again

No fear

Glad you canceled your vacation pussy

Americans aren't actually allowed in much of Europe, madam.

It was in all the newspapers. I'm surprised you missed it.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Nobody says this
    Thank you Doctor.

Imagine the tug having so much power that HHuskyFS knew we would sabotage things so he couldn't go on vacation. It's like the tug is the Illuminati.

The only one who sabotaged your business is the inept governor newsome.

I'm leaving for vacation in a week. And my business is doing well.
    My vacation destination wasn’t Lodi.

Have fun!
    Neither is mine.
    H is losing his clients and now can't go on his European vacation. So sad. 46 million people don't have a job. Democrats don't care

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Nobody says this
    Thank you Doctor.

Dear Diary...