Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Woof forthcoming?

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Again, if recruiting is going this terribly, I'd rather Jimmy just shut it down and sit on his hands until the season starts and see if you can catch fire and get some momentum going again. You can get guys like this by offering them the day before signing day even if they are already committed to Central or PLU or whatever.

It reeks of lazy coaching, a quitters mentality, or both.

That’s a tough battle, but I agree. There will always be guys that commit later based on easier playing time, the place they committed signed two more guys at their position, the head coach is fired, they are committed to a shitty school, etc.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,857
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Good. Now someone can create the recruiting profile thread for this guy.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,864
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Huffman also noted that he reached out to JTT to get his thoughts on this commitment and JTT told him he didnt know who this kid was

Doomed.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Huffman also noted that he reached out to JTT to get his thoughts on this commitment and JTT told him he didnt know who this kid was

Fuck
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Not sure where he saw this but Dawg101 on BDTW posted that sonics says Lake offered this kid out of frustration/panic because Schuster got cold feed about committing today. If this is true it's a HUGE red flag about Lake. The lack of discipline and desperation of this move does not bode well to how he'll perform as an in game coach.

Nevermind that. How about manager of the fucking program?
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Not sure where he saw this but Dawg101 on BDTW posted that sonics says Lake offered this kid out of frustration/panic because Schuster got cold feed about committing today. If this is true it's a HUGE red flag about Lake. The lack of discipline and desperation of this move does not bode well to how he'll perform as an in game coach.

I'm pretty sure he was misreading my comment from earlier in the thread. I was trying to say that sonics reported that Shuster committed but he took my pondering that followed as being something else sonics said, which he didnt
    This thread?
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Another weird thing is that this kid announced his commitment over an hour ago and theres literally nothing out there about him. 247 posted a very generic commitment report with no interview. No comments from coaches. No back story on how he ended up suddenly getting an offer. No one really even knows what position this kid is being slated for.
  • Options
    Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

mrdoog said:

Another 3 star with Big Sky offers

Aimed a little too high with that prediction
    PLU weeps
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,605
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    mrdoog said:

Another 3 star with Big Sky offers