Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Woof forthcoming?

Comments

• Options
    MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2020

Per Eklund the kid is not committing today because his commitment video isnt done yet.

Hope he doesnt wait too long though. There's a fullback/long snapper from Forks High School that the coaches have been looking at and an offer could come at any time

He must have been caught off guard by the offer not to have the video ready. Sounds like Jimmy went and got himself another top shelf guy.
    This is Fetters comment on the situation:
    "But the player Scott is talking about is apparently milking his 15 minutes (and why not?!), so not expecting anything from him today."

Weird
    If this turns out to be a low tier 3 star recruit with aspirations of being a late career role player, I'm going to be giddy.
    Giddyup.gif
  • Options
    MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2020
    If it was a big time player Fetters wouldn’t be talking shit about him milking 15 mins
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,827
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dOgmaster said:

So a player that no one knows who it is, and that no one is talking about, is silently milking his 15 min (12 hours) of fame. That makes no fucking sense.

Are you knew to TBS and tip dipping? Lurk a little longer.
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Nope. I add comments when I want to join a conversation. But as a duck I try to limit my posts. Thanks inquiring!
  • Options
    mrdoogmrdoog Member Posts: 203
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dOgmaster said:

So a player that no one knows who it is, and that no one is talking about, is silently milking his 15 min (12 hours) of fame. That makes no fucking sense.

Are you knew to TBS and tip dipping? Lurk a little longer.

Lol, tip dipping.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,160
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dOgmaster said:

Nope. I add comments when I want to join a conversation. But as a duck I try to limit my posts. Thanks inquiring!

Try harder.
    There is no try only do
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,258
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    If we are bashing try hards, I'm out
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

My cousin’s friend is the one committing. He was in a(n) tragic sailing accident in Newport Beach and had all four of his limbs crushed by a runaway sail mast in early June. He’s now 4’ 10” and 200 lb. Played DL at the Christian montessori.

Solid first post
    Don't forget to Raz the new guy
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited July 2020

My cousin’s friend is the one committing. He was in a(n) tragic sailing accident in Newport Beach and had all four of his limbs crushed by a runaway sail mast in early June. He’s now 4’ 10” and 200 lb. Played DL at the Christian montessori.

Sounds just like someone I'd want my son to date.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Per Eklund the kid is not committing today because his commitment video isnt done yet.

Hope he doesnt wait too long though. There's a fullback/long snapper from Forks High School that the coaches have been looking at and an offer could come at any time

Fun game: Predict the order of our next three recruits (long snapper, 2nd punter, extra point/fg holder)
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,835
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Sounds just like someone I'd want my son to date.
    Only date? You're probably against gay marriage you fucking bigot!
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,827
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Stop shooting up kids joy riding you ass hole. Drink bleach while you’re at it.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,532
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Stop shooting up kids joy riding youR ass hole. Drink bleach while you’re at it.
    FTFY
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Newly minted DM insider drewdawg11 says he there will be 4 and potentially 5 total commits over a calendar week which started with Finau on Monday. That means 1-2 in the next few days.