Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Woof forthcoming?

Comments

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2020
    Roof says Malloe, PK, and Huff were all involved in his recruitment. Also plays TE for his team.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Baseman said:

The kid has a damn good tape. I can see him @ SAM, OG, TE. Maybe I'm becoming a Doog but add another explosive athlete to the commit list. JV and shit league players, but still.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Baseman said:

The kid has a damn good tape. I can see him @ SAM, OG, TE. Maybe I'm becoming a Doog but add another explosive athlete to the commit list. JV and shit league players, but still.

i got my money on white center
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not sure where he saw this but Dawg101 on BDTW posted that sonics says Lake offered this kid out of frustration/panic because Schuster got cold feed about committing today. If this is true it's a HUGE red flag about Lake. The lack of discipline and desperation of this move does not bode well to how he'll perform as an in game coach.

Nevermind that. How about manager of the fucking program?
    More recruiting classes like this one it won't matter how he is as a in game coach.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Per Roof, he's 6'5 270 rather than the 6'2.5 255 reported on his 247 profile that was made...today

So he visited the chiropractor?
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,896
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Supposedly we are getting another commit today and the only comment I've seen from someone who claims to know who it is is "Dont know how excited everyone else will be but I'm excited"
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Supposedly we are getting another commit today and the only comment I've seen from someone who claims to know who it is is "Dont know how excited everyone else will be but I'm excited"

Doesn't sound too encouraging. Probably one of the 3* DBs.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,970

It's threads like this that make me wish this whole board were Members Only. The frustration and confusion stemming from this commitment are understandable, so analysis and venting are appropriate, but sure would be shitty to be this kid checking in on his commit thread.

Mostly, though, I just want to be able to leave my jacket in Jimmy Lakes office in order to gain super insider access.

Kid is probably as surprised as we are he got an offer.
  • Options

It's threads like this that make me wish this whole board were Members Only. The frustration and confusion stemming from this commitment are understandable, so analysis and venting are appropriate, but sure would be shitty to be this kid checking in on his commit thread.

Mostly, though, I just want to be able to leave my jacket in Jimmy Lakes office in order to gain super insider access.

His parents read this board!!
  • Options
    MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Per Eklund the kid is not committing today because his commitment video isnt done yet.

Hope he doesnt wait too long though. There's a fullback/long snapper from Forks High School that the coaches have been looking at and an offer could come at any time

He must have been caught off guard by the offer not to have the video ready. Sounds like Jimmy went and got himself another top shelf guy.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    Keep the no offer thread commits coming Jimmy!!! The JL reign has the makings of a short (bus) ride.

Fingered crossed this ends of being the worst aging post of all times.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,896
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Per Eklund the kid is not committing today because his commitment video isnt done yet.

Hope he doesnt wait too long though. There's a fullback/long snapper from Forks High School that the coaches have been looking at and an offer could come at any time

He must have been caught off guard by the offer not to have the video ready. Sounds like Jimmy went and got himself another top shelf guy.
    This is Fetters comment on the situation:
    "But the player Scott is talking about is apparently milking his 15 minutes (and why not?!), so not expecting anything from him today."

Weird
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    So a player that no one knows who it is, and that no one is talking about, is silently milking his 15 min (12 hours) of fame. That makes no fucking sense.
  • Options

This is Fetters comment on the situation:
    "But the player Scott is talking about is apparently milking his 15 minutes (and why not?!), so not expecting anything from him today."

Weird
    If this turns out to be a low tier 3 star recruit with aspirations of being a late career role player, I'm going to be giddy.