Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Democrats take down “The Duke”

12346»

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,405
    Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

But John Wayne in playboy

Imagine voting for this racist piece of shit

I guess this is the leadership @incremetal_progress is looking for
    Not PC. Clumsy. But more truth in it than you’re admitting.
    You voting for and defending a racist surprised no one

Nor does the usual pass for a (D)

The left isn't anti racist it is pro by any means necessary

Who gets hurt worse by no police and a shitty economy?
    I don’t have the warm and fuzzies you and Senator Harry have for busing. I was in school when Seattle started mandatory busing. What’s your personal experience with it?
    You're voting for a racist

So you have no personal experience with mandatory busing.
    That has nothing to do with you voting for a racist
    It’s okay just to admit you can’t advance the ball and need to punt.
    The subject is you voting for a racist because you are

Why are you voting for a racist?
    I'm not

If only you had the video and audio that there is of Biden being racist and threatening the Ukraine

But you don't racist

(D) so you don't care
    Ridiculous. You have to try to leverage weak evidence from 40+ years ago to spin Biden as a racist and you claim Daddy isn’t one when we could show he is based on the past 4 years alone. Tough liberal lawyer would be ashamed.
    People are tearing down statues of dead democrats meanwhile you are actually defending a still living racist democrat who is not only alive but is running for president with the justification of "40+ years ago"?
    I’m willing to assume for the sake of argument that Joe is a racist. But it would be impossible not to conclude Daddy is a racist by your standards. Why are you voting for him?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

I don’t have the warm and fuzzies you and Senator Harry have for busing. I was in school when Seattle started mandatory busing. What’s your personal experience with it?

I'm not

If only you had the video and audio that there is of Biden being racist and threatening the Ukraine

But you don't racist

(D) so you don't care
    Ridiculous. You have to try to leverage weak evidence from 40+ years ago to spin Biden as a racist and you claim Daddy isn’t one when we could show he is based on the past 4 years alone. Tough liberal lawyer would be ashamed.
    People are tearing down statues of dead democrats meanwhile you are actually defending a still living racist democrat who is not only alive but is running for president with the justification of "40+ years ago"?
    I’m willing to assume for the sake of argument that Joe is a racist. But it would be impossible not to conclude Daddy is a racist by your standards. Why are you voting for him?
    It's very possible to conclude Trump isn't racist. He's been a public figure for 40 years

But but but you're voting for a racist

You don't care about racism and neither do Democrats. That matters

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,405

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

I'm not

But you don't racist

(D) so you don't care
    It's very possible to conclude Trump isn't racist. He's been a public figure for 40 years

What Trump did in the past 24 hours with his “white power” retweet is stronger proof than Joe Biden being against busing 40+ years ago. I had no idea you were pro-busing btw.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    the last time John Wayne was mentioned on a thread about JW was page 3 - Way to go guys

I was just going to suggest saving money and change the name to John Wayne Gacy airport. Gacy was not racist he was 'friends' with all races
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

I'm not

But you don't racist

(D) so you don't care

What Trump did in the past 24 hours with his “white power” retweet is stronger proof than Joe Biden being against busing 40+ years ago. I had no idea you were pro-busing btw.
    Like I said pathetic

Biden has a long list of racism post bussing and you know

Trump cleaned up Biden's crime bill racist crap. Actions.

Fuck off cracker. Neither you or the Democrats care about racism other than for votes
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

I'm not

But you don't racist

(D) so you don't care
    Why am I not surprised that the defense for your support of someone you define as a racist for president is to deflect to someone else’s supposed opinion about an entirely different person...
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

I'm not

But you don't racist

(D) so you don't care
    Isn't this a thread about shit older than that by an actor not involved in government and making policy decisions? Askin' fer the Duke.

The Duke said you're a twatwaffle.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,971
    I never thought much of the Duke. Sorry for those of you with an emotional connection. Clint Eastwood is 10x the cowboy badass without even trying. When he tried, and made gems like Josey, Pale and Drifter, he was in a class by himself.

Clint could have made any movie Wayne did, and do it better. Wayne could not have carried the movies Eastwood was in.

So, IDRGAF what they name the airport, Wayne made some pretty racist comments even for the day, so he's not the hill I'm going to die on either. Although I agree this trend is troubling and I see no end it sight.

What shall we do with the Jefferson Memorial when they come for it?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

I never thought much of the Duke. Sorry for those of you with an emotional connection. Clint Eastwood is 10x the cowboy badass without even trying. When he tried, and made gems like Josey, Pale and Drifter, he was in a class by himself.

Clint could have made any movie Wayne did, and do it better. Wayne could not have carried the movies Eastwood was in.

So, IDRGAF what they name the airport, Wayne made some pretty racist comments even for the day, so he's not the hill I'm going to die on either. Although I agree this trend is troubling and I see no end it sight.

I want to know what MLK and JFK and for that matter Rosa Parks thought of homosexuals. If we can discovery any unkind words said by any of them toward trannies or homosexuals their statutes come down, correct?

SFGbob said:

I want to know what MLK and JFK and for that matter Rosa Parks thought of homosexuals. If we can discovery any unkind words said by any of them toward trannies or homosexuals their statutes come down, correct?

That's different.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter

I like both and they have different qualities. JW is an American icon and one of the all time biggest box office draws.

Love Clint's stuff too. Unforgiven is a favorite of mine. But the spaghetti westerns not so much. The surrounding actors made them hard to watch for me even though I'm half Dago.

Lot's of people said shit 50 years ago. Are they going to hang them all now? The people bitching are out looting, killing and burning but I guess that's OK it's hate violence not hate speech. Hate speech is obviously much more violent.

Sledog said:

I like both and they have different qualities. JW is an American icon and one of the all time biggest box office draws.

Love Clint's stuff too. Unforgiven is a favorite of mine. But the spaghetti westerns not so much. The surrounding actors made them hard to watch for me even though I'm half Dago.

Lot's of people said shit 50 years ago. Are they going to hang them all now? The people bitching are out looting, killing and burning but I guess that's OK it's hate violence not hate speech. Hate speech is obviously much more violent.

I really like Unforgiven too. He and Gene Hackman in the same cowboy movie is almost too much good shit. They're both mean motherfuckers. Love that movie. Severely underrated because of reverse recency bias.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    when they come for Jefferson just change the name to George Jefferson. Worked here in MLKing County.
    Not many know it but the state was named after George Washington carver. last name in very small lower case