Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Democrats take down “The Duke”

Comments

• BangaRangBangaRang Member Posts: 248
    Phew, at least for me, every time I land a John Wayne, I hear the name, get triggered and look to punch the first black person I see on the tarmac....Now that they'll change the name to Vagisil airstrip, my systemic racial violent tendencies will all be better.
    Thanks soooooo much libs!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club
    The OC isn't like it was in 1979. It should be up to the supervisors who have to answer to voters

John Wayne was already reviled by the time I came around by some. Not for racism but for being a conservative Vietnam war supporter

He played a soldier in the movies
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter
    The Duke was a patriot.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,997
    Yeah but he was white, so off with his head.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,933 Founders Club

The SEC guy is talking to himself again.

Yes I know, people are complaining to me this morning. I like my pod, but he isn't fulfilling his end of the bargain.
    In the middle of the store Stalin?
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,405

“I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don't believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people.”

—John Wayne

Why can’t “the blacks” be more like Daddy?
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    HHusky said:

“I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don't believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people.”

—John Wayne

Yes, I already referenced that as being overtly racist. Welcome to yesterday.

HHusky said:

—John Wayne

You didn’t quote it and you tried to imply it was limited to “uneducated blacks”. And we’ll just have to guess what the Duke thought of uneducated whites.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

—John Wayne

You didn’t quote it and you tried to imply it was limited to “uneducated blacks”. And we’ll just have to guess what the Duke thought of uneducated whites.
    Pointing out blacks solely is what makes it a racist statement. I agree, dumbfuck.

IDAF if they rename the airport. Are you drinking already?

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

—John Wayne

Pointing out blacks solely is what makes it a racist statement. I agree, dumbfuck.

Awesome how much we agree, Ivan!
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

—John Wayne

You’re so fucking stupid I had to hold your hand and lead your there.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

—John Wayne

You’re so fucking stupid I had to hold your hand and lead your there.
    You’re kind, and a credit to your race.
    HHusky said:

—John Wayne

Biden pretty much has said the same. A lot

HHusky said:

—John Wayne

Biden sure hated the underprivileged, didn’t he. All a bunch of predators.

https://youtu.be/7oDHSt-CKtc

HHusky said:

—John Wayne

So no Joe Biden Airport. Damn!
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

—John Wayne

John Wayne isn't running for president dumbass

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

—John Wayne

No. I get it. You’re voting for Daddy because of his awesome civil rights record.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

—John Wayne

No. I get it. You’re voting for Daddy because of his awesome civil rights record.
    His criminal reform is better than Biden loading up the prisons dumbass
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,596 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

—John Wayne

Lowest black unemployment rate in history POTD