Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Celebrating a Patriot

1235»

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,405
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

First thing we do.

Kill all the lawyers. Start with the ones that only write Wills and Living trusts. And move up from there.

Question my brother, who penned this most Cuogly post: why start with Trusts and Estates lawyers? Do they bother you for some reason? It seems that these fine folks are only guilty of helping individuals and families plan their affairs. Why on earth would that be your first target? Seems like bad planning on your part.

A more typical cut at it would be to first target the defense lawyers. Then the plaintiffs bar. But no. You curiously target the group that commits the heinous crime of helping private citizens structure the transfer of their private wealth.
    Not anymore fake Coug, have you forgotten that all of H’s prospects are dying? And basically Suzie Orman can help you set up 99% of the things that H does.

But it’s could to see that birds of a feather flock together, no matter how ineffectual their mate may be.

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

First thing we do.

Kill all the lawyers. Start with the ones that only write Wills and Living trusts. And move up from there.

Question my brother, who penned this most Cuogly post: why start with Trusts and Estates lawyers? Do they bother you for some reason? It seems that these fine folks are only guilty of helping individuals and families plan their affairs. Why on earth would that be your first target? Seems like bad planning on your part.

A more typical cut at it would be to first target the defense lawyers. Then the plaintiffs bar. But no. You curiously target the group that commits the heinous crime of helping private citizens structure the transfer of their private wealth.
    It's just part of his imagined description of my practice. He's not thinking that hard . . . ever.
    Considering my arms are sore from dragging you up and down the stairs yesterday, I probably won’t embarrass you as much today.

Besides it appears you and the creep are having a fine circle jerk on your own.

Be sure to wipe each other’s chins when your done.
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

First thing we do.

It's just part of his imagined description of my practice. He's not thinking that hard . . . ever.
    Considering my arms are sore from dragging you up and down the stairs yesterday, I probably won’t embarrass you as much today.

I think salem thinks he won the internet.

Self esteem movement to blame?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Because no one cares. Just like blacks don't give a shit when blacks kill other blacks white people don't care when cops kill white people.
    You might want to google "Otto Zehm"

Never heard of this. What the actual fuck on so many levels

Also look up Kelly Thomas. What happened to him would have never happened to a white man.... wait a minute....he was white.
    Disgusting and tragic. Until cops are punished MORE severely than the average joe for the shit, nothing will change

Also disgusting how the race narrative has been so blatantly falsified on a lot of levels. There is merit to some of it, but the wrong talking points like "this only happens to black people" create the most fervor
    Break up the police union. That's a start. Cops cover their own as much as doctors. If only the bar took care of its own like that, I could afford to be much more careless, which would be great.
    The bar is probably the worst. They may once per millennium disbar someone but they give it back a bit later when the heat is off.

In my experience police unions have zero power but the police officers bill of rights does. Many states are right to work and officers have no protection.
    The bar picks the low-hanging fruit cases, which rewards the more sophisticated crooked lawyers.
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

First thing we do.

#WetFloorLawyer.com
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

First thing we do.

Do you just....

Yes, you do just appropriate everyone else's ideas. Because you're a pinhead.

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

First thing we do.

Do you just....

You shouldn't let me know how much I get under your skin.

It just amuses me.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

First thing we do.

Not anymore fake Coug, have you forgotten that all of H’s prospects are dying? And basically Suzie Orman can help you set up 99% of the things that H does.

But it’s could to see that birds of a feather flock together, no matter how ineffectual their mate may be.

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

First thing we do.

Lern to spell Cuog!
    SFGbob said:

If we get rid of the Police Union, as we should, and keep the Teachers Unions you'll know this is entirely political and not about reform.

Fair enough, but the police union is a higher priority. I do hate the teacher's union and think public ed is in desperate need of massive reform, so don't twist.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

First thing we do.

Do you just....

It just amuses me.
    Everyone knows you're lying. Because everyone here lives in your head, pinhead.

You can't stop yourself. Ever. It's an irresistible tick.

Got my popcorn. Now commence shitting all over yourself.

Go.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

First thing we do.

Do you just....

It just amuses me.
    Everyone knows you're lying. Because everyone here lives in your head, pinhead.

You can't stop yourself. Ever. It's an irresistible tick.

Got my popcorn. Now commence shitting all over yourself.

Go.
    disagree
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,209 Standard Supporter
    edited June 2020

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Because no one cares. Just like blacks don't give a shit when blacks kill other blacks white people don't care when cops kill white people.
    You might want to google "Otto Zehm"

Never heard of this. What the actual fuck on so many levels

Also look up Kelly Thomas. What happened to him would have never happened to a white man.... wait a minute....he was white.
    Disgusting and tragic. Until cops are punished MORE severely than the average joe for the shit, nothing will change

Also disgusting how the race narrative has been so blatantly falsified on a lot of levels. There is merit to some of it, but the wrong talking points like "this only happens to black people" create the most fervor
    Break up the police union. That's a start. Cops cover their own as much as doctors. If only the bar took care of its own like that, I could afford to be much more careless, which would be great.
    The bar is probably the worst. They may once per millennium disbar someone but they give it back a bit later when the heat is off.

In my experience police unions have zero power but the police officers bill of rights does. Many states are right to work and officers have no protection.
    Your massive biases are alive and well in this thread Sleddy. I know you love cops and hate lawyers, but facts are facts. PM me your address and I'll send you the WSBA quarterly magazine. In the back of said magazine you will find page after page after page of small print showing all the State SC dismissals of lawyers. If you bother to read them with a clear mind, you'll see that shit that gets lawyers banned from the practice of law, for life, pales in comparison to the shit cops and docs will cover each other for. And, they do it all the time.

The most common, you ask? Comingling client funds with your own and failure to maintain an IOLTA account. No stealing, mind you. Just failing to segregate is enough.

This one isn't even close. The bar is notoriously the most aggressive professional regulator out there. It is VERY easy to be disbarred. I've known several people who've managed to do it just for being sloppy. By comparison, many of the cops in the Zehm case were disciplined for trying to cover it up. And by discipline, it was a day suspension. My friends at the King County prosecutor, who, you know, are on the same side as the cops, will tell you managing bad cops can be a full time job for them.

Again, respect your service, but you have a very, very rosy picture of your former profession.

I've come to appreciate you over time but you are having a bad thread here.
    Seems pretty small. Maybe I have been unlucky enough to have met many I wouldn't let wash my car. I also have known others that were good and many judges.

0.08%
    According to the American Bar Association, 1,046 lawyers were disbarred nationally in 2011, or about 0.08% of the roughly 1.27 million practicing lawyers.Jan 19, 2014

My views on police is drawn from having been there and done that and survived it. Some people I've known did not survive it.

It's about survival. I speak from training and practices actually having written police policies and procedures and actually having done it in the field.

Police fire people that don't cut it in training Lawyers not so much.

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

First thing we do.

Lern to spell Cuog!
    Learn how to convey a thought without rambling on and talking in circles with 1000 words. Even H knows that He doesn’t get paid by the character to poast here.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,635 Standard Supporter
    edited June 2020
    SFGbob said:

If we get rid of the Police Union, as we should, and keep the Teachers Unions you'll know this is entirely political and not about reform.

Keep them both. Just make the negotiation process subject to public view. The concept of collective bargaining isn't a bad one per se - much more efficient than trying to hammer out a deal with every single teacher or officer. And, rightfully, the voice of many brings to the forefront matters that may go unheard on an individual basis.

But the unions are just as guilty of shady shit, and my bet is if the general public and/or media had access to some of their threats and tactics, they'd think twice if they had to face their neighbor in the aisle at Safeway.

The aisle at Safeway standard would solve a shitload of problems in our world.

"hey, Bob - that was really a fucked thing you did in the negotiations the other night....I saw that on the news"

Accountability and shame is a good thing when harnessed properly.

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

First thing we do.

Lern to spell Cuog!
    Learn how to convey a thought without rambling on and talking in circles with 1000 words. Even H knows that He doesn’t get paid by the character to poast here.
    Salem, you have a great difficulty of absorbing a situation, conversation or really anything without causation determining your conclusion. For you see it is possible to believe that your fellow cuog! makes 1000-word poasts that reveal your lack of intellectual clarity and also not feel that authoring said poasts are somehow circular and long-winded.

#blastfromthepast

#kewgbros4life

#Cuog!
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,549 Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Eagle scouts don't tend to have lots of police interactions.

Everything has to be taken to an extreme, always. Those are the rules.

He didn't deserve to be killed because he passed a counterfeit twenty, even if he knew it was counterfeit.

Byt if he didn't he'd be alive today. That whole don't do crime if you don't want police contact thingy again.
    I don’t know why more people haven’t subscribed to this binary line of thinking. Apparently it’s this easy to avoid police profiling.
    You're better than that. There are good reasons the cops were there.

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

He didn't deserve to be killed because he passed a counterfeit twenty, even if he knew it was counterfeit.

Byt if he didn't he'd be alive today. That whole don't do crime if you don't want police contact thingy again.
    I don’t know why more people haven’t subscribed to this binary line of thinking. Apparently it’s this easy to avoid police profiling.
    Yeah, but it's worth pushing back on. The whole "don't do bad things and you won't die by cop" is bullshit. Good reasons they were; not good reasons to suffocate someone.
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

First thing we do.

I’m not sure there any participation ribbons left to give for smoking your ass.

There really isn’t much honor in kicking around the disabled kid.

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Yeah, but it's worth pushing back on. The whole "don't do bad things and you won't die by cop" is bullshit. Good reasons they were; not good reasons to suffocate someone.

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Found the guy whose Facebook thought driven wife and kids has got to him.