Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Celebrating a Patriot

georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,935 Swaye's Wigwam
Nine felonies, passing a fake $20, drugs in your system, resisting arrest, killed by a cop who knows you. Certainly worth a flag, since I guess we’re done with funerals (and horse drawn carriage). Need more heroes like this.
https://bluntforcetruth.com/news/democrat-leader-pelosi-gifts-george-floyd-family-with-us-flag-spits-on-memory-of-men-and-women-who-served-country/

Comments

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,857 Standard Supporter
    edited June 2020

Nine felonies, passing a fake $20, drugs in your system, resisting arrest, killed by a cop who knows you. Certainly worth a flag, since I guess we’re done with funerals (and horse drawn carriage). Need more heroes like this.
    https://bluntforcetruth.com/news/democrat-leader-pelosi-gifts-george-floyd-family-with-us-flag-spits-on-memory-of-men-and-women-who-served-country/

Yeah, you forgot to mention breaking into a pregnant woman's house and pointing a loaded gun at her belly. He was scum.
    Everyone should have his photo in their wallet right?.
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,935 Swaye's Wigwam

Yeah, you forgot to mention breaking into a pregnant woman's house and pointing a loaded gun at her belly. He was scum.
    Everyone should have his photo in their wallet right?.
    The hell with Harriet Tubman- George Floyd on the $20 (irony)
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,405
    Eagle scouts don't tend to have lots of police interactions.

Everything has to be taken to an extreme, always. Those are the rules.

He didn't deserve to be killed because he passed a counterfeit twenty, even if he knew it was counterfeit.
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803
    HHusky said:

He didn't deserve to be killed because he passed a counterfeit twenty, even if he knew it was counterfeit.

Fine, I'll roll with one of the other many peaceful arrests on his nice list... such as assaulting a pregnant woman and holding a gun to her.

Honest question; Are you posting from prison?
    He didn't die for a counterfeit $20 and I think you know that quite well. He died, because he resisted arrest while high and with a heart condition. You could say the fake $20 started it, or you could back it up and say the lung darts he was trying to buy were actually the issue. Either way get in the car George- sleep it off and live to pass a fake $45 bill another day.

He didn't die for a counterfeit $20 and I think you know that quite well. He died, because he resisted arrest while high and with a heart condition. You could say the fake $20 started it, or you could back it up and say the lung darts he was trying to buy were actually the issue. Either way get in the car George- sleep it off and live to pass a fake $45 bill another day.

He wasn't killed while resisting arrest. Your teevee broke?
    HHusky said:

His resisting arrest, drugs in system and underlying heart condition led to his while a cop had a knee to his neck. Not that hard to understand- even for an attorney.

HHusky said:

His resisting arrest, drugs in system and underlying heart condition led to his while a cop had a knee to his neck. Not that hard to understand- even for an attorney.
    You're one of the people who thinks everyone should be armed to the teeth in order to combat government oppression, but an unarmed, handcuffed man lying on his stomach should be abused by the police because he didn't immediately submit to an arrest. Incoherent.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You're one of the people who thinks everyone should be armed to the teeth in order to combat government oppression, but an unarmed, handcuffed man lying on his stomach should be abused by the police because he didn't immediately submit to an arrest. Incoherent.
    Who are you pretending the strawman is now while you fuck it in the ass Dazzler?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,209 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Byt if he didn't he'd be alive today. That whole don't do crime if you don't want police contact thingy again.
    HHusky said:

It wasn't the $20 bill dipshit. It was because he was a piece of shit who continued to do illegal things. He spent his ninth life.

You hold a gun over a pregnant woman's stomach you deserve to die.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,535 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Byt if he didn't he'd be alive today. That whole don't do crime if you don't want police contact thingy again.
    I don’t know why more people haven’t subscribed to this binary line of thinking. Apparently it’s this easy to avoid police profiling.
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

I don’t know why more people haven’t subscribed to this binary line of thinking. Apparently it’s this easy to avoid police profiling.
    No profiling involved the person he ripped off with the fake 20 called the police and said that's the guy.
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

It wasn't the $20 bill dipshit. It was because he was a piece of shit who continued to do illegal things. He spent his ninth life.

George Floyd was face down because he resisted arrest. He died because the cop utilized unnecessary force once the subject was subdued.

It wasn't passing the $20 that did George in. It was being a dumbshit. Chauvin compounded his dumbshitedness by piling on with more dumbshit. This isn't that hard to understand.

Though the Dazzler will still contend Floyd died over $20 because it is the talking point and all the feels.

Lets put thing into perspective

Floyd broke into a woman's home and held a gun to her pregnant belly. He has a long rap sheet. We don't know half of what he did that wasn't caught and reported. The media broadcast his funeral. He was clearly treated as a dignitary, a saint. Pelosi sent an American flag to his home to pay homage.

Rats around the country are toppling statues (burning books) of anyone they believe is associated with slavery, whether there is anything to do with slavery or not. The left supports them. They are beating people who think differently than they do. Burning private businesses and damaging private property. The left supports them.

While I don't agree with what happened to Floyd, rats want cops to go up the river, and floyd gets a golden casket with a parade.

Basically, the only thing that matters to the left is their politics. The rest of us be damned.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,667 Standard Supporter
    edited June 2020
    George Floyd died because he wanted to be bigger than MLK. He is a martyr. He will be on the new $20 bill. That would be appropriate for a man of his stature.

Anyone passing a Floyd 20 dollar bill will be choked to death
    Edit: In his memory
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,635 Standard Supporter

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

George Floyd was face down because he resisted arrest. He died because the cop utilized unnecessary force once the subject was subdued.

It wasn't passing the $20 that did George in. It was being a dumbshit. Chauvin compounded his dumbshitedness by piling on with more dumbshit. This isn't that hard to understand.

Though the Dazzler will still contend Floyd died over $20 because it is the talking point and all the feels.

Floyd broke into a woman's home and held a gun to her pregnant belly. He has a long rap sheet. We don't know half of what he did that wasn't caught and reported. The media broadcast his funeral. He was clearly treated as a dignitary, a saint. Pelosi sent an American flag to his home to pay homage.

Rats around the country are toppling statues (burning books) of anyone they believe is associated with slavery, whether there is anything to do with slavery or not. The left supports them. They are beating people who think differently than they do. Burning private businesses and damaging private property. The left supports them.

While I don't agree with what happened to Floyd, rats want cops to go up the river, and floyd gets a golden casket with a parade.

Basically, the only thing that matters to the left is their politics. The rest of us be damned.
    Because the extreme left is all about the feels. They love the dopamine of outrage.

AAAARRGH MEAN ORANGE MAN!!! AAARRGH COP BAD!!! AAAARGH STACKED LIKE CORDWOOD!!! AAAARGGH GRANNY KILLER!!! (Damn, I'm like super stoked now...roid rage almost)

If they took one second to apply logic to any situation, they fall apart.

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,535 Swaye's Wigwam

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Making George Floyd a martyr in this isn’t the best strategy, I agree, for the reasons detailed. His criminal profile can be the story or the need for police reform can be the story. I think even the most opposed personalities on this bored agree he wasn’t given due process. I think what sticks out is the urge to vilify him rather than focus on the bigger picture. Unfortunately, extremists aren’t voicing their opposition peacefully.

The point I was making, in any case, was that it’s not a simple binary issue of “don’t do anything wrong and the cops won’t hassle you.”

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Because the extreme left is all about the feels. They love the dopamine of outrage.

AAAARRGH MEAN ORANGE MAN!!! AAARRGH COP BAD!!! AAAARGH STACKED LIKE CORDWOOD!!! AAAARGGH GRANNY KILLER!!! (Damn, I'm like super stoked now...roid rage almost)

If they took one second to apply logic to any situation, they fall apart.

They do not possess logic.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I am- please cite one instance where I've advocated for EVERYONE to be armed to the teeth. Kinda swinging fast and loose with the facts huh? Go back to your HOA meeting Karen.