Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Either the Washington coaches are crazy or are geniuses

Comments

• Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

It was foolish to think that UW was Franklin’s favorite. He liked us early. I said all along we weren’t getting him. If you want to bash UW coaches, that’s fine, but it was all over the second Sub K taped Franklin’s name on the jersey.

It was over when Pete left. Franklin's mom loved Pete
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,962
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

It was foolish to think that UW was Franklin’s favorite. He liked us early. I said all along we weren’t getting him. If you want to bash UW coaches, that’s fine, but it was all over the second Sub K taped Franklin’s name on the jersey.

Loves Pete and then lets her son go to the Anti-Pete. Nice.
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Loves Pete and then lets her son go to the Anti-Pete. Nice.
    even hugh millen let his son go to oregon. Gotta let the kids make the decisions.
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2020
    Also, Jimmy fucked up by not being more outspoken about George Floyd and police brutality . He’s a young, Black coach in one of the most liberal cities in the country, why the fuck isn’t he leading this movement in college football. He let a conservative Cuban and A weird white dude who wears khakis become the leaders of it. Don’t you think recruits notice that?
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Disagree. Sub K made Franklin hate UW.
    A Troy franklin jersey lessssgoooooo
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Disagree. Sub K made Franklin hate UW.
    i stand with roadie on this.
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Also, Jimmy fucked up by not being more outspoken about George Floyd and police brutality . He’s a young, Black coach in one of the most liberal cities in the country, why the fuck isn’t he leading this movement in college football. He let a conservative Cuban and A weird white dude who wears khakis become the leaders of it. Don’t you think recruits notice that?

I know we're grasping at straws here, but that is a terrible take.
    Not at all. You wouldn’t get it, though
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Roadie you’re insufferable aren’t ya buddy? Christ.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited June 2020

COVID isn’t a legit excuse. You change and adapt. Jimmy should have changed his approach when visits were shut down. He hasn’t, and he’s paying for it now. If you own a restaurant when COVID hits and your competitors do take out but you don’t. You can’t blame COVID for you being on the brink of bankruptcy while your competitors are still operating and making a profit even if it’s small.

This. Jimmy has failed at every fork in the road moment he has had so far.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Also, morons, did you know you can delete all the shit you are not replying directly to so that this thread is still readable? Jerkfaces.
  • Options
    CarlosDangerCarlosDanger Member Posts: 189
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Also, morons, did you know you can delete all the shit you are not replying directly to so that this thread is still readable? Jerkfaces.

Hey, let's cut people some slack. There are folks almost as old as Race on here. The fact they are able to fire up Windows 7, connect to AOL and navigate to this bored is a feat unto itself.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942

Queer. You one of those people on FB that's desperately trying to show how not racist you are by posting every self hating meme you see? "Look I can see that IAM the problem" "I don't understand, but I do stand with you"

• Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,084
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2020

Queer. You one of those people on FB that's desperately trying to show how not racist you are by posting every self hating meme you see? "Look I can see that IAM the problem" "I don't understand, but I do stand with you"

Gundy? Is that you??
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,296
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Just what I'm hearing out there, guys--keep it in the chat: Jimmy Lake sucks and is driving this program in a ditch before coaching a practice and his OC is an Epsilon-Minus Semi-Moron and Bob Gregory should be selling life insurance in Montana. And it's unacceptable that these guys can't pull in a top-3 class.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

You’re a fucking weirdo if you still use facebook
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942

You’re a fucking weirdo if you still use facebook
    It came out during my senior year of high school and is the only social media I have. Also the meaning of "use" is relative to each person I'd say. My last post dates to 2013 I believe.

Should I get insta or tik tok or whatever else? Those dont seem weird at all... Lol

@Quietcowskee Not Gundy, although I had a mullet for a summer that blew his out the water. I don't need to explain why I'm not racist because I've never been accused of that by anyone that I know, and that's enough for me. Including the 3 different black guys I've lived with, my black older brother who was adopted at age 11, the countless Mexicans I have worked with, and all of my teammates from basketball (which I played to the level of NCAA D-2).