Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who from HH have you met in real life? Who would you want to meet?

Comments

• JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,058
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited June 2020

I met someone from the bored in a professional setting.. Granted, I had previously met them at a tailgate when we were each very drunk.

As @Gladstone had previously mentioned, i have been surprised at how normal many on this site are in real life.

We’re both married to teachers. That should be enough to surprise some people.
    Ask your wives if they know @Pitchfork51 . He knows lots of teachers. In the biblical sense.
    She looked at me like I had a hand growing from my forehead... I thought it was a legit question
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Reading through this makes me realize I know a lot more of you than I thought I did.

Here goes nothing:

@CokeGreaterThanPepsi
    @MrsPetersen
    @DeLarry (RIP)
    @CheersWestDawg
    @volcanodawg
    @TommySQC
    @Mooser42
    @Ping
    @DerekJohnson
    @Meek
    @Gladstone
    @pawz - I assume we met either at Pizza Koop or the Taki Tiki
    @koopdog
    @Dennis_DeYoung
    @LaMichael_Corleone
    @UW_Doog_Bot - very briefly at the RB tailgate
    @PurpleBaze - was my Uber driver when I needed a ride home from Neighbors
    @AIRWOLF
    @Tequilla
    @HeretoBeatmyChest - fuck that guy
    @jecornel

I'm probably missing a few.

Poasters I'd like to meet? None, I already know too many of you.

Pizza Koop for sure. I was sitting across from DJ against the wall, with Koop on my left. And likely the Taki Tiki as I made it to two of those ..
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Shooting for HH most masturbatory circle jerk of all tim with this thread?

I'm In!

Met a shit load of you at the tailgate while serving up the bacon wrapped hot dogs. Sorry not sorry, not going to list all of them.

Notable notables(for better or worse) I've met:

@YellowSnow has actually been to my house and lil' yella piss has interacted with the algorithm for doog bot 2.0. Negotiations for a dowry to produce a new Scandinavian super d1 athlete breeding stock are under way. Expect a sweep in of gold medals in volleyball, womens' basketball, and 100m sprints by lil' doog bot alpha v2.1 in 2068.

@backthepack destroyed my bathroom on the rose bowel. It still smells vaguely of weed, mcD's, spooge, and sorrow.

@Baseman's paid agent went off as planned at the rose bowel. The real baseman contacted me via voice over vpn and had me arrange a group of hollywood actors to portray a normal UW family. The Jack Cobra Browning shirt was delivered by air drop flyover mere hours beforehand.

@Dennis_DeYoung & @CokeGreaterThanPepsi RIP but I had a lot of fun at the tailgate and wish they'd lazarus themselves back here.

@Tequilla is a ton more likable and grounded in real life. I suspect he knows this of his online persona and likes it that way.

@Gladstone very graciously did not swindle me out of my money after the rose bowl. One UW sweatshirt totally worth it!

@LaMichael_Corleone dosed me but didn't have the common courtesy to take advantage of me after that. Online drama aside he seems like a really nice dude who is caught up in way too many online takes. Beach walks prescribed.

@Doog_de_Jour cool as a cucumber in person too. Also, gazangas, that is all.

Some TOP performers I'd like to meet

@Swaye and I are pen pal lovers like in the days of Injun wars. Definitely past dew for a meet and greet where we swap wives in the traditional style.

@dnc is probably just as polite and affable in person as he is on the boards and over the phone. Would love to punch him in the face and end the cycle of bullying.

@RaceBannon has stood me up a number of tims now. Would cover the tab just to have a sit down and laugh about all the idiots in the tug with him and @MikeDamone who has told me that I don't suck.

If @GrundleStiltzkin is in fact a real person I'm not sure how a conversation with two autistic faggot hollowmen would actually go but I would like to find out.

@DerekJohnson would probably be a lot less perturbed by me if we met in person I feel like, or maybe not, maybe he'd be ready to burn me with fire.

@PurpleBaze sends me threatening terrorist pictures of guns and ammo. Will go shooting with him and @HoustonHusky anytime.

@WilburHooksHands seems like he'd be good to catch a game with in that, I'm an internet weirdo but at least I'll have someone to sit with kind of way.

People I'd serve beers and bacon wrapped hot dogs to at another tailgate
    @Pitchfork51 @pawz @salemcoog @MisterEm @Emoterman @LebamDawg @theknowledge @1to392831weretaken @CFetters_Nacho_Lover (again) @creepycoug (almost makes the other list but he's a CUOG!) @huskyhooligan @Mad_Son (maybe I already did? too drunk), @FireCohen @Fire_Marshall_Bill @ntxduck and the other nega ducks can come too.

Others I'd want to meet out of curiosity:
    @SECDAWG @dirtysouwfdawg @obk @puppylove_sugarsteel @Mosster47 @steelheader2

Probably more but whatever, either poast moar or poast better or poast worse if you didn't make the list. I'll pretty much meet anyone from here because I'm not afraid of internet weirdos on a football forum and unlike some of you I learned the difference between real life and an internet forum.

Great post.

I've got to work on my game to overcome my Cuog! cheese brain and make the big tim list.
    I was thinking the same - minus the Cuog part.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm In!

Met a shit load of you at the tailgate while serving up the bacon wrapped hot dogs. Sorry not sorry, not going to list all of them.

@YellowSnow has actually been to my house and lil' yella piss has interacted with the algorithm for doog bot 2.0. Negotiations for a dowry to produce a new Scandinavian super d1 athlete breeding stock are under way. Expect a sweep in of gold medals in volleyball, womens' basketball, and 100m sprints by lil' doog bot alpha v2.1 in 2068.

@backthepack destroyed my bathroom on the rose bowel. It still smells vaguely of weed, mcD's, spooge, and sorrow.

@Baseman's paid agent went off as planned at the rose bowel. The real baseman contacted me via voice over vpn and had me arrange a group of hollywood actors to portray a normal UW family. The Jack Cobra Browning shirt was delivered by air drop flyover mere hours beforehand.

@Dennis_DeYoung & @CokeGreaterThanPepsi RIP but I had a lot of fun at the tailgate and wish they'd lazarus themselves back here.

@Tequilla is a ton more likable and grounded in real life. I suspect he knows this of his online persona and likes it that way.

@Gladstone very graciously did not swindle me out of my money after the rose bowl. One UW sweatshirt totally worth it!

@LaMichael_Corleone dosed me but didn't have the common courtesy to take advantage of me after that. Online drama aside he seems like a really nice dude who is caught up in way too many online takes. Beach walks prescribed.

@Swaye and I are pen pal lovers like in the days of Injun wars. Definitely past dew for a meet and greet where we swap wives in the traditional style.

@dnc is probably just as polite and affable in person as he is on the boards and over the phone. Would love to punch him in the face and end the cycle of bullying.

@RaceBannon has stood me up a number of tims now. Would cover the tab just to have a sit down and laugh about all the idiots in the tug with him and @MikeDamone who has told me that I don't suck.

If @GrundleStiltzkin is in fact a real person I'm not sure how a conversation with two autistic faggot hollowmen would actually go but I would like to find out.

@DerekJohnson would probably be a lot less perturbed by me if we met in person I feel like, or maybe not, maybe he'd be ready to burn me with fire.

@PurpleBaze sends me threatening terrorist pictures of guns and ammo. Will go shooting with him and @HoustonHusky anytime.

@WilburHooksHands seems like he'd be good to catch a game with in that, I'm an internet weirdo but at least I'll have someone to sit with kind of way.

@Pitchfork51 @pawz @salemcoog @MisterEm @Emoterman @LebamDawg @theknowledge @1to392831weretaken @CFetters_Nacho_Lover (again) @creepycoug (almost makes the other list but he's a CUOG!) @huskyhooligan @Mad_Son (maybe I already did? too drunk), @FireCohen @Fire_Marshall_Bill @ntxduck and the other nega ducks can come too.

Probably more but whatever, either poast moar or poast better or poast worse if you didn't make the list. I'll pretty much meet anyone from here because I'm not afraid of internet weirdos on a football forum and unlike some of you I learned the difference between real life and an internet forum.

Thanks?
    Swaye's Wigwam

Since goddamn Vanilla doesn’t respect my new notification settings I kept getting bombarded by emails about this thread. So, I might as well take a break from sweeping up glass at the Bravern Omega Boutique (don’t worry @YellowSnow, the looters didn’t get much - #softbellevuerioters - your Constellation bracelet will be fixed by Friday) to say thank you for your kind comments.

Hopefully when this quarantine is over there will be other tailgates/gatherings so I can meet more of your wives you.

We look forward to meeting you and your wife as well!!!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I don't think I've ever been perturbed by @UW_Doog_Bot
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2020
    If it’s one thing I’ve learned from this thread it is that just maybe I do belong in the misfit toys category in the popularity contest.

Lost to a then dead @Baseman

#neverforget
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,074
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I'm In!

Technically we talked in that capacity. I assume there are more layers to you than hotdog cook. I could be wrong though. If we count that though then I have also spoken to Teq.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Honored to make some B lists. Too lazy to list all of the ones that I would like to meet. It’d be most.

Even @ThomasFremont.