Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Do I have this right?

Comments

• loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    BayDawg said:

You are correct on all accounts.

I will admit to being a DM.c subscriber, but I couldn't take it anymore this AM when "staff" compared Pedersen to Lionel. The most head-in-ass thing I have heard over there, and it came from a person that owns the place. I tried to cancel on the spot, but I have to call someone to do that, which seems fucking bullshit. I will get around to it, but Im pretty lazy.

I was meh on Sarkisian, he lost me after the pillaging we took in Tempe. But some of these idiots are so fucking stupid, they are seriously upset we hired a coach that is 92-12 in his career because he didn't keep a bunch of coaches that helped us go 5-4 in conference for the 3rd year in a row, and hasn't landed a 5-star his first week on the job.

I guess they are pissed because Petersen actually started working when he was hired and not coaching our competitors, or because he didn't go golfing.

Bat. Shit. Crazy.

Yale, is that you?

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    We will know after 15 games. No, it's not 15-0. But it's a solid first year with excellent talent. Should be a 10 win year. No blowouts. Then start the next season convincingly. (I.e. Not needing a last minute drive to beat Ewu).
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

We will know after 15 games. No, it's not 15-0. But it's a solid first year with excellent talent. Should be a 10 win year. No blowouts. Then start the next season convincingly. (I.e. Not needing a last minute drive to beat Ewu).

15 games is the perfect number. Game #15 for Sark was when he was embarrassed at home by Nebraska. If you haven't figured it out by then we can't help you.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

I concur.
  • We will know after 15 games. No, it's not 15-0. But it's a solid first year with excellent talent. Should be a 10 win year. No blowouts. Then start the next season convincingly. (I.e. Not needing a last minute drive to beat Ewu).

15 games is the perfect number. Game #15 for Sark was when he was embarrassed at home by Nebraska. If you haven't figured it out by then we can't help you.
    Sark proved he was an awful coach by the 13th game at BYU to be fair but I agree with you guys on 15 games.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    8 wins or less? Do you understand how this works? A new head coach, no identifiable starting qb (Miles isn't taking this team to the rose bowl next year). I bitched every week the last 2 years about Sark completely botching the back up QB situation, and it got me banned, among a weekly banning for other shit. Nobody listened.. Now we get a QB with 1 start and a few additional forward passes next year and NOBODY else. Plus a new tailback and TE.

We have talent no doubt, but be fucking realistic. Sark couldn't win more than 8 games with a senior qb, Sankey and ASJ, why should Peterman less those players? I can't stand you blind mothafucka's. Smarten the hell up.

• PLSS, we have an easy schedule. We also return all 5 OL who will be coached up for the first time since well ever, we also return our entire front 7 which again with real coaching I expect to be much improved.

Miles won't be as accurate as Price but he'll make up for it with his scrambling.

Sankey is a huge loss but a committee of Washington, Callier, Cooper and Coleman(4 star who redshirted) should be just fine.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

8 wins or less? Do you understand how this works? A new head coach, no identifiable starting qb (Miles isn't taking this team to the rose bowl next year). I bitched every week the last 2 years about Sark completely botching the back up QB situation, and it got me banned, among a weekly banning for other shit. Nobody listened.. Now we get a QB with 1 start and a few additional forward passes next year and NOBODY else. Plus a new tailback and TE.

We have talent no doubt, but be fucking realistic. Sark couldn't win more than 8 games with a senior qb, Sankey and ASJ, why should Peterman less those players? I can't stand you blind mothafucka's. Smarten the hell up.

Sark couldn't win more than 8 games because Sark sucks. HTH.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,298

Jusy when I think you can't get any dumber, you do something like this and totally fucktard yourself

PLSS, we have an easy schedule. We also return all 5 OL who will be coached up for the first time since well ever, we also return our entire front 7 which again with real coaching I expect to be much improved.

Miles won't be as accurate as Price but he'll make up for it with his scrambling.

Sankey is a huge loss but a committee of Washington, Callier, Cooper and Coleman(4 star who redshirted) should be just fine.

PLSS, we have an easy schedule. We also return all 5 OL who will be coached up for the first time since well ever, we also return our entire front 7 which again with real coaching I expect to be much improved.

Stop stating the obvious. same ole' "we have these guys coming back, we should be better"! That's what dogs say. READ MY FUCKING POST AGAIN and comprehend.!!!

New coach, new system, new qb who hasn't shown me a lot, in limited reps however, and the loss of quite possibly UW'S best tailback since the nipper. Don't just assume shit. It makes you sound more ignant than you are. Fuck you gays, be realistic. Anything over 7-8 wins shouldn't be expected. Would I be disappointed? Yes. But coaches get a 4-5 year plan. Peterman is no different.

Do they have the talent to win the north? Fuck yeah, and they could. I just don't see Miles as ready to win big games yet. Why? Because there's nothing I've seen from him to make me believe he can. We will know after spring, fall and the OOC. Pretty sound logic there More_Cock and balls.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,466 Swaye's Wigwam

Stop stating the obvious. same ole' "we have these guys coming back, we should be better"! That's what dogs say. READ MY FUCKING POST AGAIN and comprehend.!!!

New coach, new system, new qb who hasn't shown me a lot, in limited reps however, and the loss of quite possibly UW'S best tailback since the nipper. Don't just assume shit. It makes you sound more ignant than you are. Fuck you gays, be realistic. Anything over 7-8 wins shouldn't be expected. Would I be disappointed? Yes. But coaches get a 4-5 year plan. Peterman is no different.

Do they have the talent to win the north? Fuck yeah, and they could. I just don't see Miles as ready to win big games yet. Why? Because there's nothing I've seen from him to make me believe he can. We will know after spring, fall and the OOC. Pretty sound logic there More_Cock and balls.

It's time to stop posting.

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    TheHB said:

I will be writing s letter to Petersen, his recruiting coordinator, and KJR about this bullshit

Strongly word that sucker. But go light on gaping twat and rusty cunt references.
    Stick to the facts. Nothing else is necessary.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club
    Puppy is off his meds
  • jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499

Surprisingly decent logic from PL_SS. I don't completely agree with it, but you make some valid points. I still expect 9-10 wins minimum next year.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,298
    "Being realistic" is what losers disguise their excuse generating bullshit as, HTH

Petersen has a lot of work to do, but he's getting paid bigboy money and he's got the moxey to expect success from himself. Fuck any of us who try to enable losing.
    And yes I know Coleman is a 4-star. Now shove your Doog start system up yo butt. Have you seen Coleman play in live reps? Cooper can't even get in in garbage time. Callier is done and Washington can't hold onto the ball. Is that 'committee' bullshit going to get 1st downs and td's when times get tough, against elite defenses?

Miles is paid to be accurate, not scramble. So Fuck that shit off right now. We need a laser pointer at qb, not a runner. Take that doogman shit outta here. Fuck, reality check dude. Pac12 games are difficult to win. How things look on paper won't win UW a game on Oregon 30 yard line, down 6 with 35 seconds left. A REAL, proven pac12 stud at TB and QB win those games. Not a 'fine' tailback by committee. Damn it!

• PLSS, we have an easy schedule. We also return all 5 OL who will be coached up for the first time since well ever, we also return our entire front 7 which again with real coaching I expect to be much improved.

It's called good coaching PLSS, UW finally has a good coach. There is plenty of talent on this team. I mean hell they won 8 fucking games with Sark and won a bowl game with literally only 5 coaches. They didn't even need fucking coaches this year.

With Petersen this team probably defeats UCLA and Stanford as Sark blew those games.

I mean at Hawaii, Eastern Washington, Illiniois, Georgia State, at Cal and at Colorado are guaranteed 6 wins. Oregon State at home falls in the win category so there is 7.

Now you factor in UCLA, Stanford, ASU all being at home bet UW wins two but let's say at worst they only win one that is 8 wins.

Now they play on the road at WSU, at Arizona and Oregon where Sark would probably go winless in that stretch but I think Petersen wins one of the three.

With Sark I think your post is accurate but I think Petersen wins an extra two games this year if not three.

I think UW will only be huge underdogs in two games next year with at Oregon and UCLA at home.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club
    Miles (or Lindquist) has four gimmes...GIMMES to get his sea legs and ease in. If they can't go six and fucking four with the other ten games, there's a serious fucking problem.
  • SECisKingSECisKing Member Posts: 915
    In my opinion, going forward I'd like to see a top ten ranking and an appearance in whatever the BCS bowl equivalent is every year. That is a more than reasonable goal to aim for. I would like eventually for UW to expect to be in the NCG every year like the top SEC schools do.