Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Do I have this right?

Comments

• And yes I know Coleman is a 4-star. Now shove your Doog start system up yo butt. Have you seen Coleman play in live reps? Cooper can't even get in in garbage time. Callier is done and Washington can't hold onto the ball. Is that 'committee' bullshit going to get 1st downs and td's when times get tough, against elite defenses?

Miles is paid to be accurate, not scramble. So Fuck that shit off right now. We need a laser pointer at qb, not a runner. Take that doogman shit outta here. Fuck, reality check dude. Pac12 games are difficult to win. How things look on paper won't win UW a game on Oregon 30 yard line, down 6 with 35 seconds left. A REAL, proven pac12 stud at TB and QB win those games. Not a 'fine' tailback by committee. Damn it!

I'm watching the UW Rose Bowl win right now who had a committee that was much worse than the one I named.

Sankey wasn't much going into 2012 either. I think Washington will be a pretty good back, I think Coleman can be pretty good.

Funny you say I'm a doog for bringing up Coleman when yesterday you were bragging up two guys you had never seen play.

Miles although you are right on that he is getting paid shouldn't be technically getting paid. He is pretty accurate in HS and so far in games he has been accurate. He is a good runner and I think Miles will be just fine.

Also if UW is down by 6 on Oregon's 30 yard line with 35 seconds then I'm guessing this team will be winning more than 8 games.

More importantly UW finally has a fucking head coach. They finally have an adult so stupid ass penalties, piss poor special teams, bonehead mental errors won't be as persistent as they were in the Sarkingham era.
  • ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    WildcatHB said:

With the team this year corky almost managed to beat stanford. Oregon is a dumpster fire (you may infer from the handle I was at the UA game.) ASU appears to be hemorrhaging players next year if the depth chart I just read was at all accurate. And my dad (doog supreme) keeps telling me how great cyler miles is (i have no fucking idea if that's true I didn't see him play at all) but next year is as good a year as any to win the north.

Oh god do I ever feel that.

My dad is the doog of doogs. We got in a huge fight during the first half of the UCLA game, to the point where I just decided fuck this I'm watching the game on my laptop in my room.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

WildcatHB said:

With the team this year corky almost managed to beat stanford. Oregon is a dumpster fire (you may infer from the handle I was at the UA game.) ASU appears to be hemorrhaging players next year if the depth chart I just read was at all accurate. And my dad (doog supreme) keeps telling me how great cyler miles is (i have no fucking idea if that's true I didn't see him play at all) but next year is as good a year as any to win the north.

My dad is the doog of doogs. We got in a huge fight during the first half of the UCLA game, to the point where I just decided fuck this I'm watching the game on my laptop in my room in my Mom's basement wearing crusty sweatpants
    FTFY.

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,696 Founders Club
    MisterEm said:

WildcatHB said:

My dad is the doog of doogs. We got in a huge fight during the first half of the UCLA game, to the point where I just decided fuck this I'm watching the game on my laptop in my room in my Mom's basement wearing crusty sweatpants
    FTFY.

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

I hope you are right more_cockblocker
  • GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    Who gives a shit about Doogman.

The Dawgs won a bowl game against a good opponent.

Write about something other than some other stupid site.
  • jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    Global said:

That other stupid site is worth nearly endless entertainment. If you don't understand that, then I can't help you. If you don't like it, LEAVE!
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    If Petersen upgrades to good/sound high school fundamentals (blocking and tackling) 10 - 3 plus a bowl win should be the expectation for next year. Anything less, I begin to wonder.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

MisterEm said:

WildcatHB said:

FTFY.

FETTERS??? Hello?? Fetters are you in there somewhere???
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,465 Swaye's Wigwam

MisterEm said:

WildcatHB said:

FTFY.

christ...lol at the water filter
    brchco12 said:

8 wins or less? Do you understand how this works? A new head coach, no identifiable starting qb (Miles isn't taking this team to the rose bowl next year). I bitched every week the last 2 years about Sark completely botching the back up QB situation, and it got me banned, among a weekly banning for other shit. Nobody listened.. Now we get a QB with 1 start and a few additional forward passes next year and NOBODY else. Plus a new tailback and TE.

We have talent no doubt, but be fucking realistic. Sark couldn't win more than 8 games with a senior qb, Sankey and ASJ, why should Peterman less those players? I can't stand you blind mothafucka's. Smarten the hell up.

Jusy when I think you can't get any dumber, you do something like this and totally fucktard yourself

Care to elaborate 12? I'm all ears bendejo
    You ignant motherfucker, bring something 12. You haven't posted one thing on this forum and you wanna call me out? I'm waiting bitch and I'm not letting your puddy ass off the hook until you tell me why you're a Fucktarded little sue-unt. You fucking doogies
  • death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    edited December 2013
    But Kim said that Peterman has only recruited one 4 Star in his life. Did something happen to the 4 Stars we already have on our roster? Does Kim know something?
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623

But Kim said that Peterman has only recruited one 4 Star in his life. Did something happen to the 4 Stars we already have on our roster? Does Kim know something?

He knows lotsa shit, but he won't comment until it comes out publicly. He's classy and shit.

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    edited December 2013
    The schedule and returning talent was good enough to win 10 under Shark.

Although the secondary will be a concern, the D should be very good. Kikaha, Shelton, Peters and Shaq (with the right coaching) are potential All-Americans. The OL returns everyone and the receivers will be outstanding. Dwayne Washington has the potential to step in and Miles ability to run will mitigate loss of Sankey if he goes.

@UO, @UA, Stan & UCLA will be the toughest games.

Go 6-1 at home, beat UA and you are likely 10-2 heading into the AC.

Beat Oregon and you'll be in the p12 championship game.
  • GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    jmc84 said:

Global said:

That other stupid site is worth nearly endless entertainment. If you don't understand that, then I can't help you. If you don't like it, LEAVE!
    If you don't like that I don't like boring repetitive threads about a stupid website that most people ditched over a decade ago if they had any common sense, then perhaps you should leave.

Boring....
    Global said:

jmc84 said:

Global said:

If you don't like that I don't like boring repetitive threads about a stupid website that most people ditched over a decade ago if they had any common sense, then perhaps you should leave.

Boring....
    You're about a cunt. What, are we going to start eating paste next? Hit the fucking gate with 12 and more_cock n balls

Although the secondary will be a concern, the D should be very good. Kikaha, Shelton, Peters and Shaq (with the right coaching) are potential All-Americans. The OL returns everyone and the receivers will be outstanding. Dwayne Washington has the potential to step in and Miles ability to run will mitigate loss of Sankey if he goes.

Miles running will mitigate loss of Sankey? Lord the gravy is getting thick. Pudpounder, that's the dumbest thing I've
    Ever heard on this forum, after more cocks bologna. Enuff said! Fuck me runnin; help me lord! Shee s h!
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited December 2013

Oregon will be tough again with Mariotta, but there defense is losing some key pieces. They are going to take a step back IMO, we get stanford at home who is also losing a lot of their defense in Mauro, Murphy, Skov, and Reynolds the north is there for the taking