Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Do I have this right?

124»

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

The schedule and returning talent was good enough to win 10 under Shark.

Although the secondary will be a concern, the D should be very good. Kikaha, Shelton, Peters and Shaq (with the right coaching) are potential All-Americans. The OL returns everyone and the receivers will be outstanding. Dwayne Washington has the potential to step in and Miles ability to run will mitigate loss of Sankey if he goes.

@UO, @UA, Stan & UCLA will be the toughest games.

Go 6-1 at home, beat UA and you are likely 10-2 heading into the AC.

Beat Oregon and you'll be in the p12 championship game.

Although the secondary will be a concern, the D should be very good. Kikaha, Shelton, Peters and Shaq (with the right coaching) are potential All-Americans. The OL returns everyone and the receivers will be outstanding. Dwayne Washington has the potential to step in and Miles ability to run will mitigate loss of Sankey if he goes.

Miles running will mitigate loss of Sankey? Lord the gravy is getting thick. Pudpounder, that's the dumbest thing I've
    Ever heard on this forum, after more cocks bologna. Enuff said! Fuck me runnin; help me lord! Shee s h!
    You forgot to take your pills after dinner, didn't you?
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,298

You ignant motherfucker, bring something 12. You haven't posted one thing on this forum and you wanna call me out? I'm waiting bitch and I'm not letting your puddy ass off the hook until you tell me why you're a Fucktarded little sue-unt. You fucking doogies

you'll have to excuse my friend... he's a little slow
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

Miles running will mitigate loss of Sankey? Lord the gravy is getting thick. Pudpounder, that's the dumbest thing I've
    Ever heard on this forum, after more cocks bologna. Enuff said! Fuck me runnin; help me lord! Shee s h!
    We'll have a running qb next year. We didn't have that this year. That will be a positive change in the run game. Mitigate means to lessen, not cancel out entirely.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    brchco12 said:

You ignant motherfucker, bring something 12. You haven't posted one thing on this forum and you wanna call me out? I'm waiting bitch and I'm not letting your puddy ass off the hook until you tell me why you're a Fucktarded little sue-unt. You fucking doogies

brchco12 said:

you'll have to excuse my friend... he's a
    brchco12 said:

We'll have a running qb next year. We didn't have that this year. That will be a positive change in the run game. Mitigate means to lessen, not cancel out entirely.

Sorry dudes that was my brother. He likes to get on my phone

You forgot to take your pills after dinner, didn't you?

Dammit Damone I thought I was done with you. My brother hijacked my phone and wrote a few things. Don't know what he said yet
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Dammit Damone I thought I was done with you. My brother hijacked my phone and wrote a few things. Don't know what he said yet

Just wanted to be sure nobody missed this thanks to the formatting issues.

Elle oh elle.

Will Michigan giatmyChest">The schedule and returning talent was good enough to win 10 under Shark.

Oregon will be tough again with Mariotta, but there defense is losing some key pieces. They are going to take a step back IMO, we get stanford at home who is also losing a lot of their defense in Mauro, Murphy, Skov, and Reynolds the north is there for the taking

Oregon will play for national title next year, not just pac. We need to focus on a quality showing in our sun bowl appearance.
    And that's about right, 7-8 wins
  • And that's about right, 7-8 wins

How can you brag up our OL, say Petersen is the greatest coach there is all year long, say you can't wait for Price to LEAVE! so Miles can take over then predict they take a step backwards?

I know this is you so you never make sense but come on man! At least try to make sense jesus christ guy!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

And that's about right, 7-8 wins

How can you brag up our OL, say Petersen is the greatest coach there is all year long, say you can't wait for Price to LEAVE! so Miles can take over then predict they take a step backwards?

I know this is you so you never make sense but come on man! At least try to make sense jesus christ guy!
    Puppy has reached CoachNewsFS territory in this thread.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Obvious troll is obvious.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club

brchco12 said:

8 wins or less? Do you understand how this works? A new head coach, no identifiable starting qb (Miles isn't taking this team to the rose bowl next year). I bitched every week the last 2 years about Sark completely botching the back up QB situation, and it got me banned, among a weekly banning for other shit. Nobody listened.. Now we get a QB with 1 start and a few additional forward passes next year and NOBODY else. Plus a new tailback and TE.

We have talent no doubt, but be fucking realistic. Sark couldn't win more than 8 games with a senior qb, Sankey and ASJ, why should Peterman less those players? I can't stand you blind mothafucka's. Smarten the hell up.

Jusy when I think you can't get any dumber, you do something like this and totally fucktard yourself

Care to elaborate 12? I'm all ears bendejo
    Pendejo?
  • death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    The 3 most important things about "winning football" are Defense, Defense, and Defense. Look at the best defenses in the NFL. Look at the best defenses in the NCAA. Don James always tried to put his best athletes on DEFENSE. Everybody is concerned with the QB production next year.

I'm not making predictions, but if our defense improves significantly, and our Special Teams improve significantly, Cyler Miles will look like an All American QB.

Where's the thread about defensive improvement?