Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Do I have this right?

When Sark was hired he gave a kick ass presser and then went to coach SC for free pub!!! And Kim knew that Sark gets it. Recruiting didn't matter so much because it was late in the year and close to the quiet period anyway. 5 years later dm.com says that class really didn't count.

Petersen come in gets busy, and doesn't have the time to feed Kim's ego. But is working full time do get his staff on place and recruiting. Now dm.com (Kim and ecklund) and saying this was going to be a gear class before sark left, Petersen isn't getting the guys sark had lined up, and it is willingham II .

Did I get that right. If so, dm.com needs to be distanced from the program and have the credentials revoked. The AD needs to realize dm.com isn't a friend of the program, but a self serving vehicle for middle aged men who think they are "connected" to the program and are I the inner circle. When they realize they aren't, then they turn into little bitches who act like they got kicked off the cool table in the lunch room.

15 games, win or GTFO.

Comments

• jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    Looks like you pretty much nailed it.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Yes, you have it right.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,298
    Pretty sure their credentials were passively revoked when petersen got hired, hence their passive aggressive flailing.

Again don't give a shit about them, but fuck any of you who give them money, you are part of the problem.
  • BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    Yes, you got it all correct. That and the telling paying customers not to sound pissed off when they point this out on the higher discussion bored
  • death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    dnc said:

I'm thinking when Kim "accidentally" left his coat in Pete's office it didn't go over too well.

They probably found the running tape recorder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ok7SpbRhbA

Kim bugged the HC's office? Diabolical!
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

15 games, win or GTFO.

Sark was a loser. Kim is a bigger loser who stalks teen boys.

I am intrigued by this 15 games, win or GTFO.

is that 8-7? 11-4? 12-3? 15-0?

10-3 would be a logical expectation next year, with a bowl win makes 11-3 ... game one of the following year is likely a cupcake.

Three years is a good barometer for a coach ... after that you know what you got.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    edited December 2013
    let's remember to keep our AD apprised of his responsibility too.

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,108
    I will be writing s letter to Petersen, his recruiting coordinator, and KJR about this bullshit
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,786 Swaye's Wigwam
    topdawgnc said:

15 games, win or GTFO.

10-3 would be a logical expectation next year, with a bowl win makes 11-3 ... game one of the following year is likely a cupcake.

Three years is a good barometer for a coach ... after that you know what you got.
    13 games with the Hawaii game, plus one for conference championship game, plus one for bowel = 15.

I think expecting a North division championship is reasonable. It's way past time we put our doogish expectations aside don't you think?
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,786 Swaye's Wigwam

I will be writing s letter to Petersen, his recruiting coordinator, and KJR about this bullshit

Strongly word that sucker. But go light on gaping twat and rusty cunt references.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

The AD needs to realize dm.com isn't a friend of the program, but a self serving vehicle for middle aged men who think they are "connected" to the program and are I the inner circle. When they realize they aren't, then they turn into little bitches who act like they got kicked off the cool table in the lunch room.

You got the history and Dm.c's hypocrisy or self-serving Internet nuance about right, but although I've moved on to elderly, I have to take exception to the middle aged men reference. I don't know how Dm.c's insider circle arrived at where they're at nor do I care what their agenda is in the future. It appears that UW's young AD may be on the way to completing his training if his latest coaching hire works out the way we hope and expect and it appears a far too often indifferent UW administration is at least supportive and willing to get out of our way back to glory.

It can be no great surprise that Internet websites providing us with usually suspect insider news and some message board space to discuss our favorite football program are at best small things of little or no consequence to the at large mob of paying Husky Football fanatics. We always knew that, right? And does it not follow that when Husky Football is back where our comfort has always resided, on a bandwagon going somewhere exciting every season, there can be no single privileged club of media groupies hanging around claiming to have any kind of authoritative knowledge on why it is that Husky footballers typically win without beating themselves or playing the game like keystone cops.

When the Pride and Fever have fully returned and the winning is good, nobody sees and understands it better than Huskyfans watching live from their seats on gamedays(or nights) or sitting home in front of the TV. And as for details concerning recruiting, player development, and depth, WTF cares when the scoreboard is typically in our favor as it should be. Very few fans other than rabid recruitniques care about a Husky's recruit's starpower so long as he and his teammates are winners. If he can, Coach Pete will protect his program from football ignorant Internet nerds and scandal hunting piranha breaths, thus keeping Husky Football as purely football as possible for the true fans....... us.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    TheHB said:

topdawgnc said:

15 games, win or GTFO.

13 games with the Hawaii game, plus one for conference championship game, plus one for bowel = 15.

I think expecting a North division championship is reasonable. It's way past time we put our doogish expectations aside don't you think?
    I'm no doog ... and I'll be called one ... so be it.

First year QB, a new RB, no real chance to upgrade the lines ... those are tall orders going up against ASU, Stanford, and Oregon.

I do believe we are better positioned under Coach Pete.

I do believe he will be a winner.

I won't judge him after one year (unless he totally shits the bed ... i.e. 8 wins or less). By year three I expect a Rose Bowl ... if one comes sooner ... GREAT! Then I expect that level of excellence for as long as he coaches here.
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    edited December 2013
    The 15 game thing is BS unless we're fed the same weak undisciplined slop we've seen for five years.

Year two will be very telling as it was with Shark. However, year three is BCS bowl or hit the frigin road. (Shark shit the bed in year three, jury in.)
    topdawgnc said:

TheHB said:

topdawgnc said:

15 games, win or GTFO.

I'm no doog ... and I'll be called one ... so be it.

First year QB, a new RB, no real chance to upgrade the lines ... those are tall orders going up against ASU, Stanford, and Oregon.

I do believe we are better positioned under Coach Pete.

I do believe he will be a winner.

I won't judge him after one year (unless he totally shits the bed ... i.e. 8 wins or less). By year three I expect a Rose Bowl ... if one comes sooner ... GREAT! Then I expect that level of excellence for as long as he coaches here.
  • WildcatHBWildcatHB Member Posts: 46
    With the team this year corky almost managed to beat stanford. Oregon is a dumpster fire (you may infer from the handle I was at the UA game.) ASU appears to be hemorrhaging players next year if the depth chart I just read was at all accurate. And my dad (doog supreme) keeps telling me how great cyler miles is (i have no fucking idea if that's true I didn't see him play at all) but next year is as good a year as any to win the north.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,332 Swaye's Wigwam
    Don't be a Twister.
  • Who the fuck is Petersen?! I've heard our coach is Peterman. Staff true?!
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    huskyad@uw.edu