Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kill me now

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,835
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Mods?

Wrong pic of her swaye... great opportunity missed, you’re slipping.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,558
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    lawsandl said:

dnc said:

Doug said:

animate said:

Who's throwing Franklin the ball at Oregon?

animate said:

Oregon has had a top 3-4 in conference QB every single season for the past 20+ years through 4 head coaches. Seems unlikely to change suddenly, especially given the OC upgrade. and they have a number of highly rated players enrolled and committed, even if none of them are Huard level

Th odds that the Ducks are going to have at least a better than average QB are extremely high.
    magine hitching your wagon to Justin Herbert.

He was just as bad, if not worse than Eason was last year
    More TDs, fewer picks, better yards per pass, better completion percentage, more rushing value.

There’s just no way this is true.
    Did not see this, didn't mean to piggy back.

The rushing value finally paid off in the Rose Bowl. Why they didn't release this weapon sooner is beyond me.
    He was not utilized in the run game until the last two games. That’s because we had 3 schollie qbs. This is another reason having Brown helps. Shough times faster than Herbert and will be a threat in the run game.
    Pickett runs a faster 40 than Tui!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    NEsnake12 said:
    Does this count as another de-commit because of the attempt to commit.... murder ?
  • Options
    BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,245
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2020
    Imagine if Eason had QB'd at Alabama or LSU last year. Imagine what it must be like to throw to Ruggs, Waddle, Jeudy... now imagine what it must be like throwing to fucking midgets with stones for hands and 0 awareness in Opera and Fuller. I get it that Eason didn't necessarily perform to the level we hoped he would... but c'mon... he was throwing to those 2 clowns as his main targets for the vast majority of the year.

It was like pulling teeth to get this ridiculous coaching staff to let Bynum and Nacua on the field. We clearly didn't play our best talent around Eason and hurt him.

Bynum, Nacua, Spiker, McMillan, Jones is a dream scenario at wideout for 2020 compared to the shit we've been throwing out there since the Ross/Pettis days.

It's gotta help whoever QB we throw out there to have this much talent all of a sudden at wideout.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    NEsnake12 said:
    My kinda guy.

You? guys can stick with Jimmy Lake Shit Ballz and his choir boys with character.

I need me a killa.

amirite @RaceBannon ?
  • Options

Doug said:

animate said:

animate said:

Oregon has had a top 3-4 in conference QB every single season for the past 20+ years through 4 head coaches. Seems unlikely to change suddenly, especially given the OC upgrade. and they have a number of highly rated players enrolled and committed, even if none of them are Huard level

Th odds that the Ducks are going to have at least a better than average QB are extremely high.

You really did get more stupider in your travels with Ballz.

Find some traffic and play it.
  • Options

Doug said:

animate said:

animate said:

Don't get me wrong, Herbert frustrated me throughout his Oregon career, but...

Eason's one season at UW from a quarterback rating perspective was worse than Herbert's worst season at Oregon.

Last season, Herbert had more yards, more tds, higher rating, higher yards per attempt, and a higher completion percentage. He did play one more game. However, unless Eason had a line of 339 yards and 9 tds in that extra game, he wouldn't catch Herbert.
    You didn't need to type all that. Everyone here knows @backthepack is a retard.
  • Options

dnc said:

Doug said:

animate said:

animate said:

More TDs, fewer picks, better yards per pass, better completion percentage, more rushing value.

The rushing value finally paid off in the Rose Bowl. Why they didn't release this weapon sooner is beyond me.
    Because he broke his collar bone the year before rushing against ASU.
  • Options
    lawsandl said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Doug said:

animate said:

animate said:

Please please rewatch the Cal, Auburn, and ASU games.

At least Pete trusted Eason to push the ball. Cristoballz definitely did not. He didn’t throw a single pass over 4 yards in the 2nd half of the Auburn game
    I watched the Auburn game. He was terrible.

He got better as the year went on.

I'm not saying he was great, butt he was better than Eason rather easily.
    Disagree.

Hell even if you rewatch the UO-UW game, Eason outplays him.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a supposed high-level QB worse at anticipating throws than Herbert. Late on everything

The ASU game was his worst game of the year and it was later in the year. He never got better. He’s just crazy crazy inconsistent.
    If Eason had Herbert’s work ethic, he would’ve been the 2nd qb in the draft. When he was on, he was terrific. That being said Eason shit bricks in the 4th hurrying passes and had zero pocket presence.
    He's also useless running the ball.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Doug said:

animate said:

animate said:

Please actually go watch the tape on both of them.

They’re horrible. I don’t care about stat padding against sister of the poor schools for either of them.

Go watch them play against the best defenses they both played.

But you won’t and you’ll just call me a retard. News flash I don’t care. It just makes you look like a casual.
  • Options

Doug said:

animate said:

animate said:

They’re horrible. I don’t care about stat padding against sister of the poor schools for either of them.

But you won’t and you’ll just call me a retard. News flash I don’t care. It just makes you look like a casual.
    I watched almost every game last year Mensa.

Is "a casual" a new retarded term you picked up down at Ballz' place?
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dnc said:

Doug said:

animate said:

animate said:

Because he broke his collar bone the year before rushing against ASU.
    Part of it was that they trusted Shough enough to hand the ball off twice and throw a screen so far behind the line of scrimmage it counted as a run in his non garbage time snaps, too.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Doug said:

animate said:

animate said:

Dude 25% of Herbert’s passed were screen passes.

14 of his 32 TDs were against Nevada, Montana, and Arizona.

He constantly got his WRs killed with late throws into defenders.

Eason had issues but at least he could anticipate a throw.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doug said:

animate said:

animate said:

Your new av looks like a crack head. I know. I’ve seen em
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    This is a team that lost to Stanford and Colorado last year, lost their Pete, had most of their best players leave

Doug said:

animate said:

animate said:

Dude 25% of Herbert’s passed were screen passes.

14 of his 32 TDs were against Nevada, Montana, and Arizona.

He constantly got his WRs killed with late throws into defenders.

Eason had issues but at least he could anticipate a throw.
    I know these stats because you quote tweeted me with them.

Herbert wasn’t great. But the reason I believe that isn’t because a 15 year old dude is dooging.

Still, he was better than any QB in this conference. Even with that wild inconsistency and his under pressure stats Herbert delivered. Game winning drives and wins. Won a Rose Bowl for an offense that was dead. Didn’t fuck anything up too bad. Got drafted 6th overall. That’s a damn good career.